Nina's Diary 2.0

November 16, 2013

Dear Diary,

Since I haven't wrote in a while, I will say all that has gone on in my life so far. Me and Jade had a falling out at my birthday party because she gave me a bad gift. I might try to forgive her next year, but I won't count on it. Anyways, also around the end of August or the start of October, me and Joey have became a couple! I will beware of our bumps and bruises so that we will still be friends if we ever break up, so yea. That is all that has happened in the past, now for the present.

Right now, me and Joey are in Montana to visit my family for Thanksgiving. We are going to stay here for the first week of my Thanksgiving break then the next week in Boston with his family. I was so happy when I got here! I saw everyone at the dinner! Even Alexis was there. I can't believe everyone showed up! Well, almost everyone...my mom wasn't there.

I missed her so much as I walked into my bedroom. All of our memories were there, including the day she died. Anyways, we went to dinner and we talked for a bit until the food was ready. And let me tell you, the food was DELICIOUS! Grandma Lula has outdone herself this year! After we ate, we watched a pretty interesting movie, well, at least for me and Joey and all the other kids that came to the dinner.

After the movie, everyone either talked or left, and we left and that was pretty much all that happened. Well...this is awkward.. Well, I guess goodbye and goodnight!

XOXO,

Naomi ❤

~~~~~

Author's Note:

This chapter was made to make up for me not posting yesterday. Sorry, I didn't have time to write much and homeroom was pretty crazy. Anyways, bye guys!

-MW153