Chapter 30

December 24, 2013

~~~

Finally, my favorite day of the year: Christmas! I was so excited to spend the holidays with Joey, Sawyer, Sniffles, Hitch, and the new baby on the way.

Me and Joey were sitting on the couch, watching old Christmas shows when Sawyer called me and pulled me into his room.

"What's up, Sawyer?" I asked when we got there.

"Okay, so me and Jennifer are going to the club tonight and Joey hates it when I leave him on a holiday evening. Will you do me a favor and make sure he doesn't notice that I'm gone?" He asked.

"As long as you can drive back home, I'm perfectly fine with it." I then gave him a cheesy smile.

"Shut up. Now, we're leaving at 9 so you need to keep him busy until 1."

"Okay."

We then separated and I went back to my boyfriend.

After a couple of boring hours later, I checked the time. 1:31.

I should be going to get Jade's present.

I grabbed my jacket, phone, and purse.

"Joey, I'm going out." I announced to the kitchen while leaving out the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I saw this cute blue and sky blue scarf at Forever 21, and I thought it would be perfect for Jade, so I'm gonna go buy it for her."

"But it's Christmas Eve!" He whined. I came up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"As soon as I buy the scarf, I will be right back here and make you cookies and milk. How about that?"

"Okay." I then kissed him and drove to the mall. I go straight to Forever 21 and ring the front desk.

A woman goes up to the counter in a very grumpy way.

"Hi, uh. Do you have the blue Cartinel scarf in stock?" I asked her.

She stared at me. "Yes we do. It will be $21.99. You get your money out and I go get it for you." She then walks away from the desk. I get out my credit card and wait.

She comes back with a scarf in her hand. But it's the wrong color.

"Um, ma'am-"

"WHAT!" She screamed at me very rudely.

I scoffed. "That's the wrong color. I wanted light, sky blue scarf, not the dark blue indigo scarf."

She gave me the rudest look again and walked away from the desk, with the ratchet scarf dragging on the floor behind her.

About five minutes later, she comes back with the scarf and in the right color.

"That'll be $21.99. Cash or credit?"

"Credit."

I finally bought the scarf and drove back home in minutes notice. When I got back, I checked the time. 3:43.

I closed the door behind me and put the keys on the coffee table. 

"Joey, I'm home." I yelled, but didn't see his face. I looked around me and suddenly I heard a loud noise and added weight on my back.

"BOO!" The voice screamed behind me.

"HOLY F***ING SH**!" I screamed, frightened.I turn around and see Joey's face with a camera in his hand.

He looked into the camera. "Prank was a success."

He then turned off the camera and looked at me. I looked as demonic as I could to show how angry I was.

"Nina, you okay?" He asked me after finished laughing. I grabbed his left sleeve of his shirt and pulled it towards me. I then made my face really red to freak him out. I then dip and kiss his gentle, sweet lips with extra love.

"Whoa! I thought you were gonna be mad at me!"

"Who's the jokester after all, Joseph?" I then kissed him again.

For the rest of the night, we just hung out, made Christmas cookies, sung holiday songs, and I managed to keep Joey busy while Sawyer was drinking it up with Jenny. He came home at midnight, like he said he would, drunk, confused, and very loud. I ended up carrying him to his room so he wouldn't get caught by Joey.

Me and Joey passed out around 2:00 with me looking into his eyes and him looking into mine. My hand was in his as I said to him, "Merry First Christmas, Joey." And he responded to me, "Merry First Christmas, Nina." 

We then shared a loving kiss and I put my head on his chest as I drifted off to sleep.

So far this is the

Best.

Christmas.

Ever.

~~~

Author's Note:

Sorry about the short chapter. Trying to get back into the sprite of things like writing a book and doing homework at the same time. I still miss summer, just the season my brain refuses to leave until actual Christmas comes.

I hope you guys enjoyed my book, if you did give it a vote and tell your friends about it. So close to 600 reads. Omg, this opportunity is so awesome .

I love Wattpad, and I love you guys.

And look out for Chapter 31, I have plans for it.

See you guys later, byeee!

~MW153