Chapter 21

After the shocking announcement of me and Joey dating, we settled on the couch while Joey edited the video from today and I I was on my computer, editing the prank video to put up online. 

"So...you're actually going to put that online?" Joey says while looking over at my computer.

"Yup. I slow-motioned it, put it in a different filter, and other stuff." I say while showing him the video.

"You're a b**ch!" Joey exclaimed while punching me in the arm after the video was over.

"But you still love me." We then kiss passionately. After editing the videos, Joey uploaded the video and I saved the prank video to my Camera Roll. Tomorrow is the PERFECT day for that.

"Hey, let's go pick up Jade and head to dinner?" I ask and closed my computer.

"Uh, yea. Let's hurry up and go." Joey says, closed his computer.

We then get up, grab out phones and wallets, and go over to Jade's apartment complex. When we arrive, I knock on the door and wait until Jades comes out.

Jade finally opens the door and gets in the car. We get to the car and drive to the restaurant.

About ten minutes later, we finally arrive. We had an awesome time. We laughed, ate some really good food, and talked more about ourselves.

After dinner, we took Jade home and drove back to our place. When we finally got home, me and Joey go straight to bed and sleep without a shower or in our sleeping clothes.

The next morning, I wake up in the arms of Joey's...LEGS!?

"Eww! How did I get down here!?" I yell, which wakes up Joey.

"Looks like someone was tired." Joey says tiredly.

"I forgot that when I'm really tired I'm a wild sleeper. Guess last night must've wore up out."

We then get up and make milk and cereal. After breakfast, Joey went to take a shower while I uploaded the video onto my Twitter with the caption "GF scares the crap outta BF". I then checked the time. 12:38.

Ten minutes of watching the vlog from yesterday later, Joey comes out of the room with his pajamas on. 

"Hey, Nin. What are you doing?" Joey asks me while sitting next  to me on the couch.

I close my computer. "Nothing..."

He looked at me with a suspicious look.

"Hey, do you know where Sawyer is? I forgot to ask him something for Jennifer." I said while getting up and putting my computer on the couch.

"Uh...I think he's in his room." He says while turning the channel on the TV.

I go up to Sawyer's bedroom door and knock.

"Hey, Nina. Come on in." Sawyer opens and requests me to come in his room. I sat down on Sawyer's bed and he sat right next to me.

"So, what's up?" Sawyer asks me with a water bottle in his hand.

"Um...I just wanted to ask something. Do you like my friend Jennifer?" I ask, clenching my fingers together.

"Uh...yea a little bit. Why?"

"She had wanted me to ask you if you'd like to go out with her on a date tomorrow."

"Sure, why not? She's really cute and I'd like to get to know her better."

"Okay, I'll tell her you said yes."

I then leave the room and go back in the living room with Joey. I kiss him and he puts his arms around me.

When he released, I get off of him and pick back up my computer.

"Hey, you wanna do something we've never done before?" I ask while closing out all my apps on my Mac.

"Like what?" Joey says, with a suspicious look on his face. I knew what he was thinking, but that wasn't going to happen for a WHILE(author here, 😏).

"Play Minecraft, dummy!" I push him over.

"Ohhh."

We then both get our Macs and play Hunger Craft for a while. We didn't record because the fans need to sink in who I am and that I'm dating Joey. So he just edited an old gaming thing for today's video after we were finished.

I checked the time. 6:57.

"Wow! Time flies by fast." I say while going to the fridge for a water bottle.

"I guess so." Joey says, still in editing mode.

As I sit on the couch, my phone then starts so ring. I take my hand and get it out my back pocket. It was Jennifer.

"Hey, Jenny!" I say when answering the phone.

"Hey, Nina. Did you ever talk to Sawyer?" Jennifer says.

"Yea. And he said yes to the date."

"Really!?" She gasped.

"Yup. I'll text you his number so you two can figure out where to go for the date later on."

"Okay."

"Alright. Text you later. Bye!"

"Baiiii!"

I then hang up and text her Sawyer's number. Wow! I can't believe my old best friend and new best friend are going out on a date. This is going to go so well!

~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey my little psychopaths and black diamonds!

I am making this Author's note for three reasons. I will get to the most important one last.

First off, I just wanted to point out that this book has over 400 reads!! Thank you guys so much for reading about the relationship between Joseph and Naomi(or as you know them, Joey and Nina)! This is so fricken insane how much can this book is blowing up! I never thought this would ever happen. Again, thank you for that. But never forget to read, comment, and vote!

Next, I wanted to address why I wasn't updating for a few days. I am so sorry about this issue because everyone was probably pissed about me not updating everyday like I'm supposed to be again. The reason is because I hadn't been working on my summer reading assignment ever since I got my book so I had to do that for a few days. I promise I will update more often while I'm also working on this.

Now the most important issue of all time...BABIES! I have been thinking this over ever since Chapter 16. I think that by Chapter 25, I will indeed make Nina become pregnant. I will not include any how you say, smut(don't think I spelled the right :-/) but I will give you guys a chance to NAME the baby when she actually has it. You have to say both names for if its a boy or a girl, how the baby would look after she has it, and what their personality will be like(but if you're like me, you're personality is just like a rainbow!) So this contest will go on up until the baby is finally born. And if I pick a name you came up with, I will give you a shoutout. If I didn't pick a name I liked or nobody entered, I will make the names up myself. I already have some picked out, so you better enter!

Alright guys! That's all I wanted to say!

Peeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaacccccccceeeeeeeee!

-MW153