Chapter - 95 - Dinner Meeting

Start from the beginning

Jungkook nods. "We worked hard on the furniture while you guys were gone. Let me put my backpack in our room. I'll be right back."

Jungkook grabbed his backpack and your purse before heading to your room briefly, while Namjoon and you made your way directly to the dining room to meet up with everyone else.

"Wow you guys cooked so fast!" As you approached the table, you were pleasantly surprised to find the food already served. You took a seat next to Yoongi, with Namjoon sitting right beside you.

Jin nods. "Yes princess. We heated up some leftover wings from earlier and cooked some ramyeon and some rice."

Namjoon gazes at Jin, his eyes filled with curiosity, eager to know more about the plans. "Are we eating first or having a meeting?"

"Let's eat and talk while we're at it." Yoongi said as he reached for a bowl to serve himself some delicious ramyeon.

Jungkook enters the dining room and takes a seat next to Jimin, brimming with curiosity about the plans for tonight. "Mmm it smells good. What are we doing?"

Taehyung: We're gonna eat and talk, Jungkookie.

Jungkook gives Taehyung a thumbs up and grabs a plate to serve himself some food. "Got it."

You were serving yourself a bowl of ramyeon, and as everyone was grabbing a plate, your anxiety was killing you, wondering what they wanted to talk about. "What did you guys want to talk about?"

Namjoon nods and gazes at the members, his eyes brimming with a sense of wonder and intrigue. "Yes what's going on?"

Yoongi: We wanted to talk about Jungkookie, and then we wanted to talk about our princess.

Jungkook: What about me?

Y/n: What did Jungkookie do? Why are you guys acting like this with him all of a sudden?

Yoongi: Why is Jungkookie sleeping with y/n every day?

Jungkook: Because I want to?

Taehyung: So do we Jungkookie. We all wished that we could sleep with her.

Namjoon: Jungkook and I are dating and we want to sleep together. I don't see what the problem is.

Y/n: And I accepted their relationship and allowed him to sleep with us.

Jimin: That's old news. We already knew that. That's not the point.

Jungkook: And what's the point?

Yoongi: The point is that we think it's unfair that you get to sleep with y/n every day and we don't, Jungkookie.

Namjoon: How is it unfair?

Yoongi: Because we all should be treated equally. If he gets to sleep with her every day then we have the right to do so too.

Namjoon: All you have to do is ask. As simple as that.

Jungkook: I'm also dating y/n.

Jin: YOU WHAT?

Y/n: Jungkook is also my boyfriend. We've been dating for a while now.

Yoongi rises to his feet, his emotions boiling over as he forcefully hits the table. "WHAT THE FUCK?"

Namjoon gives a solemn nod and directs his gaze towards Yoongi. "Sit down, hyung. Calm down. Let me explain."

Yoongi lets out a deep sigh and settles back into his seat. "Explain what? How unfair you are with the rest of us and give Jungkookie special treatment?"