Chapter - 95 - Dinner Meeting

As Jungkook stops by the elevator and hits the call button, a soft sigh escapes from you. You kept thinking about the members reactions to Namjoon and Jungkook's heated kiss. Namjoon immediately sensed your concern when he entered the elevator. Without a moment's hesitation, he enveloped you in a warm embrace, pulling you closer to him. His gaze met yours, filled with affection and comfort. "What's wrong, babe?"

"They didn't look too happy when you guys were kissing. Everyone went silent."

Jungkook gently presses the button for the first floor and positions himself behind you. He leans in and places a soft kiss on your shoulder, conveying a sense of tenderness and love. "I think they're just overreacting, babe. It's not like they haven't seen us kiss before."

Namjoon gently moves a strand of your hair away from your face, his touch filled with tenderness as he leans in, planting a tender peck on your lips. "Don't worry about that, babe. It's all good."

"But what if they're jealous, baby?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "They have no reason to be jealous. Stop worrying about that, babe. Come on, let's go."

With the elevator reaching the first floor, Jungkook confidently steps out, taking the lead towards his car, with Namjoon and you following closely behind. You couldn't help but feel a sense of unease about the upcoming conversation awaiting you at home. Upon arriving at Jungkook's car, Namjoon promptly claimed the front seat while you settled into the back. Jungkook stowed his backpack in the trunk before assuming his position behind the wheel. Just as he started driving, your phone began to ring. Retrieving it from your purse, you saw that your mom was calling and promptly answered.

Y/n: Hey, mom. Sorry, we were so busy that I forgot to call you. I'm in Korea. I'm on my way home.

Mom: I was getting worried since you didn't call. Your grandma was discharged from the hospital. She's going to stay with me for a few days. What happened with the parenting plans? Did you take a pregnancy test yet?

Y/n: Mom I'll talk to you later about that. I have something important to do now. I'll call you when I'm done.

Mom: Don't worry, sweetie. I know it's late over there. You can call me tomorrow when you wake up. I just wanted to make sure you guys arrived safely.

Y/n: Alright mom. I'll give you a call first thing in the morning. I love you.

Mom: Get some rest, sweetie. I love you too.

The call ends just as Jungkook pulls into the apartment complex's parking lot and pulls into the parking space next to Jin's car. The apartment complex where you lived was very close to the office, so you arrived quickly. Jungkook turns the car off, and you all make sure to grab all your belongings before Jungkook locks the car, and the three of you begin to walk towards the entrance.

You gaze at Namjoon with a curious expression, wondering the whereabouts of the luggage. "Baby where's our luggage?"

"It's upstairs babe. My driver took care of bringing the luggage after he dropped me off at the office."

You nod. "Ah. Okay."

You enter the building together with Namjoon and Jungkook, heading towards the elevator. After what seemed like an eternity, the elevator finally reaches the top floor where your apartment awaits. As you arrive at the apartment, Jungkook confidently opens the door and strides inside, with Namjoon close behind. You enter last and smoothly close the door behind you. The members were all in the dining room, sitting at the table, having a conversation while they waited for you, Namjoon, and Jungkook to join them.

"Wow! You guys brought all this furniture in two days!? It looks beautiful! I love it." You were fascinated by the sight of the luxurious furniture and the impeccable decor leaving you in awe.