BTF: Finale 💙

Rosie's pov

10 years later

I hold her hand as we stroll at the park. She loves it and I love it when she loves it although it's freezing outside now, considering that the forecast woman said it's gonna snow today.

The doctor told me that it's going to be anytime soon. But I don't mind. We are at least making lots of memories together. Me and her and the kids. Our little family.

My mother and sister drop by when she can and we still live in the penthouse that my sister gave me, I found it as a better choice as Lisa loves to look at the shimmering stars when the night comes.

And I won't trade that for anything in the world if you ask me.

She doesn't remember much now. She forgets almost everyone who has had the chance to cross paths with her, even the girls but she has never, never ever forgets me.

Every time she's lost as someone greets her, talking to her as if they have known her for quite some time, Lisa would look at me over her shoulder, panic in her eyes and I would come forward to comfort her.

"It's alright" I would say, my hand running up and down her back and she would keep her thought to herself for a moment, clearly dissatisfied at why she can't remember as much as she used to.

Our little Ji-Ae is a pretty sixteen - year - old to everyone around her but to me, she is still the clingy little baby that used to run around the house wearing her birthday suit.

The one who loves me more than her heart can take and most importantly, the one who always has my back, no matter how hard things turn out to be.

She stays with me and Lisa in the penthouse while her two sisters are at college, doing their stuff. Lilibear is excelling Wharton, doing her MBA and I never doubt that. After all, she's going to be the one to take over the family business, replacing after my mum and my big sister.

And Chaeyoungie?

She's doing well at Juilliard. She told me she's gonna be like me and I trust her too. She has always been a smart and strong - willed child like her mama so I know she's gonna end up being whatever she wants, the thing that makes her the happiest and knowing both of them happy doing things that draw smiles on their faces, it's enough to make me happy.

"Oh, what is that?"

Lisa asks as she taps my hand to win my attention and I lift my eyes to look at the direction she is pointing at. A garden of roses.

"Oh. They are called roses"

I explain as I walk her closer to the said flowers and Lisa smiles before I direct her hand to touch the lovely petals. She winches as one of the many thorns stings her finger.

"I'm sorry"

I say, bringing her finger to my lips as I suck the blood clean and she looks at me then at the flowers and smile beautifully. "Your name"

She says and I nod my head. "Your name is like the flower"

She mutters and I laugh softly as I nuzzle the tip of my nose against her cheek. She laughs back as she tries to push me back.

"You remember my name"

I tell her and she nods, blinking her eyes. "I won't forget you" she promises me. "You're my wife"

"That I am"

I kiss her cheek, fixing the way the thick cashmere shawl wraps around her neck before guiding her to other part of the park.