BTF: Chapter Five 💙

Roseanne's pov

"I'm so sorry but I don't understand" Lilibear begins as she turns to look at me, crossing both of her arms to her chest soon after she locked the door so that her youngest sister won't be barging in as we discuss.

I puff my cheeks as I sit on the exclusive armchair at the corner of my bedroom. "You told her" Lilibear continues, clicking her tongue as she looks at me with narrowed eyes. "That you have replaced her? Mommy, that's entirely a different storyline from what we both agreed on!"

She complains, shaking her head frustratingly as she marches back and forth in the bedroom. Behind her, Chaeyoungie stands with a smirk on her face, a smirk that I really want to wipe off.

"I was mad" I defend myself but Lilibear doesn't look impressed at all. "You can't blame me. I hate seeing her again after six months that she left. Because she seemed like she was doing well without me!"

"Well, we don't know that yet so you can't make a conclusion based on how she looks right now"

Lilibear says, stopping in the middle of the room as she looks at Chaeyoungie. "And you, can you please stop laughing?. This is not even funny"

"It kind of to me" Chaeyoungie confesses. "I mean, do we have any extra character to play this so - called mommy's new love interest?"

"I don't have any new love interest!"

I whine at Chaeyoungie but Lilibear seems to think about a new, quick strategy to bring me out of this misery. "Well, apparently I have someone in mind"

She says, looking at me and Chaeyoungie interchangeably before grabbing her phone and my phone. "I need to make a call. But make sure next time if you want to talk anything to mama, you have to tell me first so that I won't have to think about what else to lie about"

"What are you now?" Chaeyoung yawns as she looks at her big sister. "Like some sort of a matchmaker? Like the one from Mulan? You know? The animation?"

"Everyone knows what Mulan is" Lilibear snaps. "Guess, I'll never find out how you think, Chaeyoungie; judging by your irrelevant, childish comparison of real life figure to fictional one"

"I was just saying!"

The girl whines and it's my turn to stick my tongue at her.

"Whatever, I need to make a call. Be right back"

💙💙💙

Lisa's pov

"Excuse me?" Minnie frowns as she looks at me. I guess, she is a little startled to hear the new piece of information that I have just told her.

"You've been replaced?"

She articulates again before shaking her head and chewing on her lower lip. "Damn, that can't be true. It's like so quick for her to move on from you to someone else"

"That's why I'm asking for your help!"

I urge as I lift my face to stare at my little daughter who is happily feeding a baby elephant with Bambam. "Please" I say again. "I don't want to lose Roseanne. She's mine"

"Well, you fucked up"

Minnie says flatly. "I think this is well - deserved?"

She adds again which makes me want to strangle her to death.

"I know I fucked up. But I also want her back. So, can you please just help me out?"

💙💙💙

Short update to keep y'all excited. 30 votes to another adventure 💗