Chapter Forty Seven ❤️

Lisa's pov

Lisa's pov

"No way!"

Chaeyoung stares at me, scrunching her face almost in disgust as I tell her that we are moving to live with her mommy.

"Yes, way" I say back, not forgetting to take a sip of the coffee that I freshly made a few minutes ago.

"And we are moving by the end of this week. That's final"

My voice drops the finality in it and I can say that Chaeyoung hates that even more.

She clenches her jaws, flexing those prominent muscles before taking a chunk of air through her nostrils.

"I'm not going anywhere" she announces, shaking her head as I notice the way she curls her palms into fists, her nails digging into her flesh.

"Not fucking going anywhere" she adds, her chest raising up and down with the level of anger she nestles inside her chest.

"Baby" I give in a little as I tug my short hair behind my ear. "Just listen, alright?" I breathe out and Chaeyoung already eager not to listen.

She shakes her head twice, her skin turning red. "I'm not gonna stay to hear your bullshit, mama"

She argues and I think for a moment, of how similar she is to her other mom. Both are hotheaded.

Nothing I say will seem to bring the peace in her. So, I take a deep breath and just go straight to the point.

"Mommy and I are trying to fix things back" I begin.

"What things?" Chaeyoung cuts me off mercilessly. "Like how often you would get to bang her?" her voice breaks and she stops for a moment as she hangs her head low.

Her word carries venom. I wince at how her poison starts to work on me.

"Of course not, Chaeng. She's not a call girl"

"She kind of is" she lifts her face and stares me dead in the eyes. "Because that's what she's been drawing you in. You think I'm stupid? You slept with her. And you continue to do so over the years because you thought you can heal yourself that way but you just can't. Because both of you don't mean for one another and that's it. That's fucking it"

"You're gonna go pack your stuff"

I hold my breath as I clench my jaws. "And you're gonna do that without saying anything else"

I let my breath go before turning my heels back into the room.

Roseanne's pov

"You know, I am not sure if she's going to love this room"

I break the silence as my Jisoo, my hug sister inspects the newly painted room.

There should be new furnitures from Ikea piling in soon. But as for now, the room is just painted in periwinkle tone.

My sister lets out a low laugh before shaking her head. Her glimmering, sequins jacket from Dior kind of blinding me for a second.

"You're her mom. You're supposed to know"

She utters her two cents and my only reaction is by rolling my eyes to the back of my head. "Might be her mom. But she hates me now"

"I don't think so" Jisoo clears her throat. "Nobody hates their parents, Rosie. No matter how monstrous their parents can be"

"Easy for you to say" I pout. "You don't have any kids and mama loves you more than she does to me"

There is a silence, follows by a smile and a shake of her head. "We both know that there's an obvious, apparent lie you included in that statement"

She presses her lips together before taking a deep breath. I wonder how can her lungs cope with the stupid paint smell.

"But really, is that what you want?"

She tilts her eyes to look at me. Her arms are filed as she stares and looks as powerful as she has always been. There is a weight to her voice and I'm not sure what is the caused of it.

"What do you mean this is what I want?"

I lick my lower lip briefly before deciding to knit my eyebrows together. "Her" she breathes out and suddenly I notice the tension that suddenly starts to build up in the room.

"Jisoo" my lungs expand as I gasp for more air through the opening of my mouth.

"I told you already. Lisa and I are going to start all over again. For the sake of the kids. For the sake of us. Please understand"

I say, almost pleading and she looks at me one brief time before sighing. "She's not the best for you, Rosie. And I'm just doing whatever that is expected of me as your big sister"

She pauses, her chest heaving up and down.

"Protecting you"

"I don't need you to protect me" I retort. "Not from Lisa. She's the love of my life and how long will it takes for you to finally digest that fact? That i want her and it's always her for me?"

"You're being emotional"

She walks past me with her Dior handbag pressed against her side and I follow her closely. "I'm not!" I defend myself but my voice betrays me.

"I just need you to trust me"

I look at her but her eyes are rather on the floor or somewhere else than on me. "Just this once"

"I did" my sister utters. "But she broke you and that's it for me"

"Jisoo..."

I call her name in defeat but she doesn't let me say anything else. The bell buzzes, marking the Ikea men must have arrived and my sister just looks at me before she shoves her chin in the direction of the front door.

"Go on. Open the door"

"But I'm not finished talking"

"We are" my big sister says. "We already are, Rosie"

❤️❤️❤️

"Is everything okay over there?"

I ask through the phone and I hear Lisa laughs softly and tiredly. "Kind of. I'm almost finished with my stuff. Chaeyoungie is probably almost finished too"

She supplies, trying to reassure me that Chaeyoung would want to move in too with us. "Or she hasn't at all" I say sadly as I sit at the edge of the bed with a tall glass of wine.

"You've been drinking" she guesses and I stare at the half finished wine. "You know me well" I reply and I can picture her smiling softly.

"I love you, Rosie"

She says out of blue which makes me literally stunned. "And I love you too"

I say back. "I really want everything to be alright again"

I decline my sadness so that Lisa wouldn't know what I'm feeling right now.

"Things will be okay" she whispers to me. Her voice is warm with hope. "This time, I won't let us go again"

❤️❤️❤️

25 votes for the next chapter. I'll be updating three times today so yeah, be prepared. anyway, whose pov your looking for after this??