BTF: Chapter Thirty💙

*Vote first* ahahahaha

Lisa's pov

I walk into the dry kitchen to witness Lilibear crouching down half her height to stare with narrowed eyes at the screen of Ji-Ae's iPad.

The little baby is apparently asking her big sister to sync the light stick to the application she has just downloaded from the App Store.

"So, we have to sync it to the app?" Lilibear asks, her eyes shifting from the screen of the iPad to the light stick that is being held in between her little sister's adorable pudgy fingers.

The baby nods her head, giggling is heard as she latches her lips against Lilibear's jawline, blowing raspberries against the pristine, glowing skin.

"No, don't do that" Lilibear says, laughing slightly as she struggles to read the manual on the screen and matches it with the effort she's making at hand with the light stick.

It seems weird to see she is struggling with a task because knowing Lilibear, she has always been so talented in everything.

"I want to tickle you" Ji-Ae says, her small hands travel to her sister's body, making the 14 - year - old throw her head backward as she laughs a hearty laugh, her smile squashing her eyes until they turn crescent shape but her dark hair that is up in a pony tail remains intact and perfect the way it has always been.

A Celine scrunchie adorns her left wrist when I walk up to her, a question ready to roll down my tongue but when she turns her head to glance over her shoulder, I forgot in the first place what it was.

Because that one look from Lili Park always puts me back to where I know I always belong to; the bottom of everything. Because she is looking at me like I'm a certified idiot who breaks her family again and that makes me feel bad.

But Ji - Ae is here and I know for a fact that she wouldn't say anything in front of her little sister. So, I clear my throat, my chest heaving up and down as I offer her my help.

"Do you want me to look at it?" I ask softly and she pretends that she doesn't hear that request. Until her little one tugs at the hem of her Yvest Saint Laurent t - shirt that she looks at her with the same smile and the grin disappears when she looks at me.

"No, I don't think we need mama's help here, honey" she says coldly, eyes on me all the time as she speaks before she looks away and lifts her sister so that the baby can sit up on the dark countertop.

"I think we have to wait until Chaeyoungie gets home because she's smart with these manual stuff and I don't think I do well in that department" my eldest says, kissing her little sister who is now whining and pouting.

"But Lilibear ..." the baby drags her voice to the saddest tone she owns because Ji-Ae knows well that she can always get what she wants whenever that tone is implemented in her act.

"I do, baby" my eldest says as she grabs her mobile phone and punches Chaeyoungie's number on the caller id.

Swiftly, the device rests on her free palm as loudspeaker mode is activated and gently, she rocks the baby back and forth on the black countertop with Ji-Ae's face against the crook of Lilibear's neck, her voice echoes once the line is connected.

"Where on Earth are you now, Chaeyoung Roseanne Park?"

The line is silent for a moment before Chaeyoungie's voice is heard in return. "Oh, um ..." A gush of loud wind makes whatever she previously said indecipherable. Then a loud car honking at something.

And something screeching on a surface.

"Chaeyoungie?" Lilibear calls again. "You should be thanking god I have a baby pressed against my chest right now or you're gonna hear me yelling at you" Lilibear states again as she plays with Ji-Ae's baby hair.

"Just come back right now. This instant. I don't care how. Just come back" she mutters into the line and I'm about to say something when the baby pulls her face from Lilibear's crook of neck and says her two cents too at her middle sister.

"Chaeyoungie" she whines. "I think my light stick is broken. It wouldn't dance to the music on my iPad!" "Oh, yeah" Chaeyoungie says amidst all the loud noises behind her. "I'll be back home quickly"

"I'm not joking, Chaeyoung Roseanne Park" her eldest threatens. "I'm going to tell mommy if you keep this behaviour persisting" she adds before she ends the call and looks at her little sister who is now gobbling her lower lip childishly.

"Don't do that. You're gonna bleed your lip" her big sister warns which makes her only interested in doing so. "Oh, then I can be a vampire?"

"A cute one I would say" Lilibear says as she boops their noses together. "Then I can grow wings?" the baby asks again adorably which makes Lilibear grins as she nods. "Of course. You'll have the most adorable pair of wings and do you know why?"

"Why?"

The baby asks with the brightest of smile as Lilibear ducks to seal a quick kiss on the baby's lips. "Because you're my baby sister and you're the cutest one so it's well - deserved. A pair of adorable wings for my most special human on Earth"

"Oh my god!" the baby exclaims excitedly. "Then I can go and fly to see mommy whenever I like?"

"I think so"

"Then I won't have to miss her anymore!"

"Of course"

"But then I'll bring you with me" the baby looks at Lilibear as she squeezes her not so small body into the arms of her big sister. "Because I don't want to miss you when you're not there"

"Then I'll follow you. I'll follow you anywhere you go"

She says, kissing her baby sister before putting her back on her tiny little feet on the floor. "Mama and I are going to talk" she says which sends a chill to my spine.

"Can you promise me and be a good girl because it's gonna be either quick or long for the talk and I don't want you to go hurt yourself in the meantime"

"Ochey"

The baby grins before leaving us. I look at Lilibear as she spins herself to face me. Her smile is no longer in sight. Only fire in her eyes. And I know in that exact moment, this is either going well or going bad. 

💙💙💙

Vote to see what's next. I swear it's gonna worth it 🙆 Also, rate this episode