Chapter Sixty Three❤️

Author's note: Do vote before you read or I'll end you right here lmao

Author's note: Do vote before you read or I'll end you right here lmao. Also, this is the tea, respected ppl ✌️

Lisa's pov
I thank the staff for their outstanding job before dismissing the brief meeting after 8 hours of surgery.

Watching them one by one exiting the meeting room, I sit on one of the many office chairs and shut my eyes close.

I'm supposed to go home right now but for once or a shall I say lately, the idea doesn't thrill me anymore.

So, I just sit there, trying to kill as much time as I can before I go back, I have to or Roseanne will start suspecting that something is going on with me and with us. A brief knock on the door catches my attention.

Opening one eye while the other remains shut, I make the figure of Mina and Suzy walking into the room with a cup of coffee in their respective hands.

"Dr. Manoban" Suzy smiles briefly as she sits down next to me. "I thought I won't see you after that 8 hours surgery" she takes a sip of her coffee that I know has more milk than coffee itself.

Mina grins with her lips as her eyes set on me briefly before they move to inspect the cup she's holding.

"Me too. You've been weird lately" she begins and I sit up straight, crossing my legs under the table and let my hair sweeps down my forehead.

"I was meaning to ask the same thing"

Suzy gulps. "Is everything okay at home?"

I fake a smile at them as I nod, crossing my palms to my chest. "Everything is, don't worry"

I lie, hoping desperately that they won't notice the tone in my voice and the lie in my eyes.

Suzy and Mina look at me before tilting their to stare at one another for a moment before Suzy breaks the contact and grins softly.

"Well, if you said so. Mina and I just want the best for you and we know that Roseanne is the right one for you, regardless of the past that you both share"

"Well, thank you" I state, standing up and tucking the office chair nicely behind the meeting desk. "But I guess I gotta go now. See you when the next shift begins"

🤍🤍🤍

Jennie's pov
I hold her hand as we walk aimlessly in the centre Seoul, the park is well - lighted even at wee hours. She wears a black tracksuit that is paired with short sleeves, dark blue T-shirt. "Are you okay?"

I ask after a moment and she looks at me, smiling tiredly. "I am" she replies. "But tired, I guess. It's been a long day, anyway"

She replies again, looking away from me to stare at the pitched black Seoul skyline. "Well, if you're that tired, maybe you should just go and grab some rest" I suggest, kissing her cheek and watch her smiling.

"That's a good idea"
She holds my hand and walks us to the fountain before turning back from where we came from. "But I think I want to spend some hours with you"

"Really?"

I curl my lips as a giant grin pops on my face.

Lisa nods her head, tilting her head to the side as she coughs. "Yeah" she mumbles after coughs subsided.

"I literally have no objection to that. Let's walk together"

She smiles, pulling me against her chest as we walk with no care in the world.

🤍🤍🤍

Roseanne's pov
I check the clock on the wall to see if it's by any chance the same as one shown on the lock screen of my phone.

Sad fact, they are like twins.

I clench my jaws thinking where could Lisa be at this hour, it's almost three in the morning and her friends said she went back already at 11p.m.

That was 4 hours ago.

Lilibear sits next to the electric fireplace and crosses her legs under the comfy Louis Vuitton blanket, a book in hand as she keeps me accompany.

"Will you sit down?"

She voices her thought after a mommy and I look at her. "You really think I can?"

I narrow my eyes at her and she shrugs. "I know the answer to that question,mommy" she takes a deep breath. "But come on, there's no point for you to keep going back and forth waiting for her. Just sit down, okay?"

"It's alright" I refuse her invitation to sit and within a few minutes later, I hear someone unlocking the front door and Lisa's scent starts to assault my nose.

"You're home"

I cut her off and she looks at me, then at Lilibear who now standing up and excusing herself from the scene. "Yes" Lisa says. "I'm back and you haven't slept?"

"I missed you"

I launch myself against her, my arms around her neck and her arms round my waist. She kisses me on my cheek but not on my lips.

"Well, uh"

She stammers. "I have to go and wash up real quick"

She aims for the clock for an excuse. "And I'm gonna take a nap and rest as much as I can before it's five in the morning and I have to leave"

"You're leaving earlier than before"

I say. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay, Roseanne"

She looks at me briefly then walking away. Her voice, no. Even her body language marks how exhausted she is.

I trail after her like a stupid little wife. "Can we talk? We really need to talk"

"I can't, honey"

Lisa reaches for her towel from inside the wardrobe. "I'm tired and I just need to sleep"

"Lisa, please"

"I'm sorry" she walks into the bathroom. "We'll talk later"

She says, locking the door from inside, leaving me standing at the damn door like an idiot.

🤍🤍🤍

True to her word, she did have a quick wash up and crawled instantly under the cover a moment later. When she finally falls asleep, I remove the bolster that builds a wall between us aside and hug her tightly.

A few hours later, I woke up and realized.

She's is gone again.