BTF: Chapter Thirty - Two 💙

Rosie's pov | Two weeks later

I sit in my room, on the bed with knees pressed against my chest. Tokyo Dome was splendid and I'm sure it's going to be one of my sweet memories here whenever I visit the country.

But still, there's a void in my chest that I can't explain. A void that longs for my attention I refuse to give. It has been two weeks since Lisa and communicate with one another.

No texts. No calls. Just pure silence. And I can't even start to tell how difficult that is for me. As I chew on my lower lip, my phone starts to ring. It's Lilibear on the caller id.

I muster a smile and wipe away tears that at bay, waiting to roll down my cheeks and slide to answer the call. Her face comes into sight, a pretty one like always despite the shaking image. "Hey" her voice echoes. "I missed you"

"Don't start on how I feel about you"

I joke and she grins before my little baby pops into the frame. She is latching around a strawberry lollipop and her eyes grin widely as she spots me. "Oh my god" her strawberry - tinted drool drops to her adorable chin as she speaks. "It's Rosie. Hey, Rosie. We missed you"

"Okay, it's mommy for you my love"

I say before tugging my long hair behind my ear. "Who taught you that? Is it Chaeyoungie?"

"Chaeyoungie is smart. I like her" the baby grins, her fingers tapping the screen. "Open Youtube, Lilibear. It's time to watch Pororo"

"Yeah, but we need to talk to mommy first" my eldest giggles as she nips the tip of her little sister's ear.

"Mommy do you know that ... - Oh Chaeyoungie is here. Get inside the frame, now Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

"No"

My middle baby groans. "Don't get me into that frame, no don't pull my arm. Lilibear ... Hey, stop forcing me"

"Hey, honey"

"Hi, mommy. I mean. Rosé. Do I call you that now?"

"Stop being mean," I hide my smile but not for long. "God... I miss three of you so much"

"But you miss me the most"

Ji-Ae yawns adorably and I grin, nodding my head. "Of course. You're always the first one"

"How about mama?"

Chaeyoungie asks. "Didn't you miss her?"

"Chaeyoungie" Lilibear frowns. "I told you, you can't ..."

"Well, I miss her so so much"

"Oh, really? Then maybe you should open the door"

"What do you mean?"

I frown as I sit up. My eyes travel from the screen of the phone to the white door of my hotel room. "This is not funny, Chaeyoungie"

"Maybe she's right, mommy"

Lilibear mutters. "I mean, she looks like she's gonna faint anytime soon if you don't open the door now..."

"No, I don't understand"

I stand up from the bed. "Where are you guys actually?"

"We are actually at the Candy place"

Chaeyoungie says as she shows me a pamphlet of the said place. It's written Tokyo at the edge of it. My heart almost explodes when I saw it.

"No way" I mutter, feeling my knees go jelly

"Yes, way" Lilibear smiles. "It takes a lot for her to come and see you. Be nice, mommy"