Chapter Eleven❤️

Triggered warning

Triggered warning. Read at your own risk. Vote before you read ❤️

"Just tell me this"

Chaeyoung pauses as she looks at the pastry chef that is currently teaching both her and the K-pop idol some kind of stupid pastry she used to love like a million years ago.

The older woman lifts her face just in time to reward the teen with a motherly smile.

"Of course, whatever you want to know, Ms. Park" the chef says and her mommy too, tilts her head to stare at her side profile, uncertainty in her eyes as she is probably afraid just what disaster would come up her way from the unprecedented thought that Chaeyoung has in her mind. 

"I have this curiosity inside me" the teen begins and Roseanne shakes her head. She knows damn well that it is not going to be a smooth sailing with Chaeyoung Park, not on everyday basis, not on a Visiting Day the court has granted for her and Lisa after the divorce either.

"Like I watch it on Netflix so many times about sex on the kitchen counter" she taps the industrial kitchen counter and both Roseanne and the older chef turn a shade of red brighter than ever.

"Like have you done that with your partner here?" she asks shamelessly, tapping the surface of where she and her mommy are learning to bake some stupid pastries. 

"Chaeyoung!" her mommy groans as she cups her face with one hand while the other one clenching hard around her daughter's skeletal arm.

"I'm so sorry" the idol apologizes quickly as she looks briefly at the chef standing in front of her and her daughter. "My daughter has always been so blunt with words"

"Like I said, it's part of my curiosity" Chaeyoung defends herself as she folds her arms and arches her left eyebrow high than the other one. "Well, you haven't answered it anyway. Have you or have you not have sex on the counter?"

"Chaeyoung Roseanne Park" the singer calls her daughter's full name grimly before taking off her stupid blue apron and does the same with the piece of fabric that is also worn by her daughter.

"I'm so sorry. But we have to cut the session short" she adds before gesturing at the mixture of dough in front of them.

"It's alright with me" the chef clears her throat. She hangs her eyes on the floor rather than on anywhere else.

"Roseanne" Sooyoung, her manager calls after the singer practically drags her daughter out of the premise and into her parked Bentley by the road. "Do you want me to issue a formal apology to the chef?"

She asks and Roseanne nods. "Of course and please tell her do not tell anyone. I can't afford stupid gossip to be around again, with Chaeyoung behaving utterly rude like this" she sighs as she puffs her cheeks, her eyes slightly checking her daughter who is buckling herself up inside the car.