BTF: Chapter Four 💙

Lisa's pov

"Rosie"

I call her name as I follow her into the suite that she will be staying for two weeks with the girls. She ignores me as she takes off her hat and her face mask.

"Please, stop ignoring me" I beg again but she says nothing as she sits down on the couch, her face in her palms as she inhales and exhales. "Rosie" I plead again, hoping that she would listen.

"What the hell, Lisa?"

She scowls as she retracts her hands from her face.
"What the fuck that you want from me?" she asks again, her voice is deep and solemn. There is anger in her tone and hurt flickering in her eyes when. I stare at her for a moment.

"I want you back" I say breathlessly and for five seconds that she remains silent, I thought that was yes.

Until she lets out a sarcastic laugh that echoes in the suite. "You want me back? Lisa, grow up. This is not some shit you can take back. There's nothing between us anymore and I have come to accept that. Maybe you should too"

"You can't do that to me"

I grab her arm, preventing her from walking away but she hisses and yanks her arm immediately from my touch. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me" she growls and I raise my palms in the air. "Fine, I'm sorry" I apologize. "But you can't tell me we are over. Rosie, I love you"

I stare, hoping she would say something similar back but instead she just clicks her tongue and demands that I leave the suite quickly or she'll call the security to guide my ass out of the place.

"I don't want to leave" I frown. "Not until I make everything clear. Rosie, we are meant to be together and I love you and I'm an idiot for not realizing that sooner but I want you now. Forever,"

"You should go"

She clenches her jaws at me. "Because you have just been replaced"

💙💙💙

30 votes to the next adventure