BTF: Chapter Eleven 💙

*fluff from here onwards.

Rosie's pov

I pull her to the bed, grabbing the blanket with my free hand and almost sigh victoriously when I manage to pull the white duvet up to her chin.

She blinks her eyes at me, but the normal, familiar confidence has jumped out of the window because what remained is just a hazy, unsure soul inhabits her avatar at the moment.

I should tell Jeongyeon to not drag Lisa to the bar because the woman has a low alcohol tolerance. Thank god, Jeongyeon was with her or shit could just happen.

But it was a breeze honestly, having to drag Lisa's drunk ass from the main lobby up to her reserved room at the eighth floor. She was being difficult for some reasons and a trip that should take only 5 minutes became half an hour of affair.

She sulked when I told her we couldn't play with the button in the elevator and whined when I demanded she walked from the elevator to her suite, which was just ten steps away.

Opening the door was tricky. I had to go through her wallet, looking for the damn cars to scan on the scanner by her right wall and found it a few minutes later inside the pocket of her shorts.

And she whined again when I woke her up and lazily trailing behind me drunkenly as I grab her arm with one hand while the other stopping the door from closing on both of us.

"I'm saaddd"

Her speech slurs and I look at her, grabbing a tissue from the nightstand next to her bed and lean forward to wipe a drool of her chin. "Oh, why is that?"

I ask, throwing the tissue into the nearby dustbin before looking at her again. She blinks her eyes and pouts. "My love is mad at meee"

She says again, trying her best not to succumb to sleep that keeps persuading her. "You think so?"

She nods her head. Then her hands move under the cover before she sticks them out and folds them on her chest carelessly. "Yeah. I was bad"

She answers like a kid. I tug her hair behind her ear. It seems like her dark hair is growing lengthy. "What did you do?"

I ask again, smiling a little at the fact of Lisa being ultimately cute. She takes a deep breath, blinks her eyes in a very unsure manner before chewing on her lower lip.

"I left her"

"Well, did you do it in a whim?"

"No"

She shakes her head. "I was bad. But I wanted her back"

"You think it's going to be easy?"

"But she's with someone else now"

Drunk Lisa states with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Too bad, I don't want to lose her" she adds, yawning this time, staling me in the process.

"Maybe she's not mad, you know"

I play with her hand as she fights her sleepiness away.

"I know she's mad" Lisa yawns again. "She loves someone else now"

"Maybe she doesn't"

She tilts her head to look at me. "Will you tell her that?"

"Tell her what?"

"My love" she says. "That I love her?"

"I don't think so" I state. "I might not know her"

"But" Lisa tugs her eyebrows childishly. "You look like ... her ... Like my ... Rosie ... Did I tell you her name is Rosie?"

She beams toothily and claps her hands like a seal.

"Ouch" she touches her head. "Head hurts,"

She pouts and I run my hand over her head again and again. "Does it feel better?"

"Will you tell her?"

Lisa looks at me again. "My Rosie? That I love her?"

I figure out that unless I promise her that I will tell her Rosie how much she loves her, she wouldn't go to sleep.

And my prediction is right. She beams again as she looks at me. "And I'm sorry. For hurting her"

"Okay"

I grab her hand. "I'll tell her that. But you have to promise me that you would sleep first"

She retorts, saying she's not sleepy. But after a moment of me humming for her, she's out fast like the light.

I look at her for a moment. We have wasted a few years living without one another, hurting each other. Maybe, it's time for us to fix the mistake once again, with the intention of never letting go this time.

I'm not sure when I drift to sleep. But as I climb into the bed next to her, watching her chest rising up and down, my eyes grow heavy, and for the first time, it feels like home again, surrounded by her arms, strong around my figure.

💙💙💙

Pls vote in the previous chapter and in this chapter as well. 30 votes before someone get married in the next chapter