BTF: Chapter Sixteen💙

Lisa's pov

I accept her invitation and step under the shower with clothes still intact to my body. The liquid wet my hair first, then my face and my eyes might be blurry for a second but they can still take a picture of a smiling Rosie behind the shower.

She pulls me into a reckless kiss before I reciprocate back and we are both panting for air by the time I push her back against the cold wall and her naked body comes to sight. 

Everything about her is so pretty. 

And I might cry now if I take a moment to tell her, how happy she makes me feel. "Hey" she cradles my face as she joins our foreheads together.

"What's wrong?" she asks, still panting after the kiss we had. "Nothing" I clear my throat away, blinking my tears away but with your other half, it's always so easy. No words needed to tell what you feel because your eyes will always tell her what's wrong. 

"You know" 

She starts as she toys with the button of my polo shirt. "For someone who is eager to fuck and make me scream right now, you're wearing too many clothes" she grunts before her hands fall down quickly to my belt and begins to unbuckle it.

"Please, it's been long" she sighs sensually in my ear and I can't think of anything else except pressing myself against her, making her whole damn hot body quivers under my touch. 

"Lisa"

She calls again, teasing me and I give no chance of escaping for her as I press her against the cold wall and begin to have my way with her. But for some reasons, my belt decides to be a bitch today and I grunt again and again as I try to unlock it but to no avail.

It seems like the lock is stuck. 

"This can't be real"

Rosie whines as she tries to push my hands away and begins to unbuckle it. But just like me, she can't get it done. "Fuck, just grab and let's just scissors this damn thing off your waist, darling"

"Oh wow" I smirk at her as she looks really mad at the belt. "You're so impatient"

"Lisa, are you making me scream your name now or not?" she asks, crossing her arms over her bare chest and I immediately remember what my originally assigned task is; fucking her in the bathroom. 

"Sure" I head out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where there is a pair of scissors kept in one of the many drawers. "I got it, baby" 

I say as I run into the bathroom and Rosie clenching her jaws impatiently as she cuts the damn belt into two different sides and smiles bright as she watches it falls flat on the floor. 

"Now or never"

She throws the belt on the floor and begins to straddle my knee. 

"I'm gonna ..." she throws her head backward as her fingers nestling in my hair. "Just fuck me hard"

"Ready for you" I pant as I set my position but before I can undone my jeans, the kids run into the bathroom; apparently crying. 

"Shit"

💙💙💙