Chapter Thirty Six ❤️

Roseanne's pov

Roseanne's pov

I look at Ji-Ae from my peripheral vision. The five - year - old is currently busy taking a mirror selfie on her brand new, Sierra blue 13 pro max.

Funny enough, she holds her breath as she takes a shot, so that her stick out tummy won't be visible in the picture.

And she has her mischievous tongue sticks out to the left corner of her pinkish, cute little potty mouth.

Her left eye is shut, giving me an indication that she is winking and I cringe for a moment, knowing that she's probably been keeping an eye close on me whenever I take my own mirror selfie back in front of my favorite mirror in the hallway of our home.

What a copycat this little pest.

I take a deep breath and try to ignore her and the way her big, fat thumb keeps clicking for another picture, with another post that is also positively mine.

This time she kind of bends her upper body forward so that her butt kind of zoned out and her other thumb is hooked at the waistband of her pants.

I roll my eyes respectfully. She's truly an excellent copycat.

"Excuse me, little missy but are you planning to keep taking pictures? My hands are full and I would appreciate if you can take some stuff off me"

"What do you mean?" she turns her head to look at me incredulously like I have just suggested the craziest idea ever in the history of the universe.

Then she shows me her free hand, her adorable small palm decorated with five perfect, small yet obese fingers.

My favorite fingers.

Sorry, Lisa. Ugh. But that's definitely a different category and story.

"My hand is already full " she begins and I look at her skeptically with narrowed eyes. "Ah yes, nice try missy. I don't see no thing on that small, pudgy little palm"

"You might not see it you know" she looks at me. "But I'm holding your heart to keep it close to mine. So that I don't miss you when we are apart"

She grins at the end before leaning in to wrap her free hand around my thigh and I can't help but to bite my lower lip from spreading a smile too wide for my face.

"That's so unfair" I state. "You're always so smooth with words, Park Ji -Ae"

She looks at me, scrunching her nose adorably before offering to hold the balloons in my other hand. "Here you go" I say to her before mumbling,

"But make sure you hold my pants tightly, alright? I don't need you go flying with that balloons, like that cartoon we watched before"

Her eyes brim with ecstasy. "Mommy, you're funny. You made me laughed" she says before hugging my waist. "I wuv you"