BTF: Chapter Fifteen💙

Lilibear's pov

I look around at the ocean of people populating every inch of the arena where the comic convention is held.

Right in front of me, my younger sisters are ready to kill one another as their favourite comic character comes into sight and each one of them wants to take the most selfies with it.

My aunt Jisoo freezes in her spot. I think she doesn't know quite how to handle them. Chaeyoungie would never give up. Nor that Ji-Ae would either.

They are both close at murdering one another when I step between them and gesture for both of them to squeeze together with the character behind them into a single shot.

"That's not fair" Chaeyoungie whines, stomping her feet. She wears a cosplay that makes her look a lot like the dude from the anime she's watching; the guy in orange suite and yellow hair.

"It is fair" I shoot her a knowing look but she shakes her head as she drags me by the arm. "I want to take a picture alone! Not with the piglet tailing me in every picture"

"Wekk"

My little sister mumbles as she sticks her tongue out mischievously at a fuming Chaeyoungie. "I don't mind you said I'm a piglet" she says again. "Mommy said I'm a pretty piglet if I were one"

She sticks her tongue again and Chaeyoungie is going to kill her right away if I don't snatch her tiny fat arm so that she can hide behind me from Chaeyoungie's wrath.

"Nooo"

Chaeyoungie throws a tantrum as she points at the direction of the giant - sized Doraemon, her favorite character. "Take a picture of me. Only me. With that thing"

"Chaeyoungie" aunt Jisoo call as she picks up a flyer from one of the random stalls. "Do you want to take the picture with this hog - head character?" she winches at it for a moment as she stares at the said character.

"No" Chaeyoungie gives her a firm no before looking at me again, almost at the verge of crying. I take a deep breath as I nod my head and follow her step. Trailing behind me closely is Ji-Ae grunting.

"Then you take a picture of me too"

She says and I look down before smiling tiredly. "Fine, whatever you want"

She giggles for a second before looking at Chaeyoungie. "Chaeyoungie, look at that. Lilibear is going to take a picture of me too"

"I don't care"

Chaeyoungie replies as she taps the character and the mascot turns for a picture. I click a few good pictures before signaling for the baby to change her position with Chaeyoungie.

"I'm going to smile brightly"

She says, almost to herself but Chaeyoungie encounters her back by blowing raspberries. "You can't smile. Pigs don't smile"

"Lili!!!"

"Chaeng, stop it. jjinjja"

"Piglet! Piglet! Ji-Ae is a piglet!"

"Lili!!!"

My little one says again as she points out obviously at Chaeyoungie who is sticking her tongue out.

"Hajima"

I warn her sternly and she seems to listen this time and she cranes her neck to look at other booths as well.

"Pretty"

I compliment my little sister as she thanks the mascot and hurries to give me a hug. "You look pretty in the pictures, love"

I say to her lovingly but Chaeyoungie snorts next to me. "That's what the farmer told the piglet before Christmas dinner. And bamm, you're the main course for dinner"

"Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

I look at her but she just grins in response.

💙💙💙

30 votes for the next update.