Chapter Forty Six ❤️

Chaeyoung's pov

Chaeyoung's pov

I walk into the kitchen where mama currently is, standing in front of the stove as she is frying some kind of meatballs in the hot frying pan for the little piglet who sits in her high chair while drawing aimlessly on a sheet of white paper with a number of Crayola.

She tilts her head to look at me before a small smile floats all over her face as she takes a quick steps towards me before her plump lips meet my cheek.

"Morning, sweetheart" she says before lifting her eyes off me and back to the frying pan. She stirs the meatball for a moment as I walk towards the fridge and pull out a can of coke.

"Someone escaped the farm?" I nudge mama with my arm at the direction of my little sister who seems like she's drawing some kind of monster fish.

The doctor looks at me briefly, then at my little sister before shaking her head. "That's not nice, Chaeyoung"

She says and I just shrug. The baby drops a few of her Crayola on the kitchen's floor and begin to whine for my help to collect them back.

"Chaeyoungieeee" her high - pitched voice assaults my ears and I wince. "Can you take those for me?" she points at the Crayola on the floor and I roll my eyes.

"No"

"Chaeyoungieeee"

"No"

"Chaeng" mama sighs as she bends over and collects the Crayola from the kitchen's floor. "It's just easy. Pick them up for her. That's it, okay?"

"Whatever"

I take another sip of the coke and mama just looks at me from my peripheral vision and shakes her head. "Anyway, when is your state championship?"

She asks as she turns the stove off and scoops the meatballs into Ji-Ae's special bowl. "Little love" she pets the piglet's hair before taking the sheet of paper away from those tiny little hands and passes the bowl to Ji-Ae.

"Eat a lot, baby. Mama loves you"

She says before lifting her eyes to look at me. I chew on my lower lip, not knowing what to say. Mama raises her eyebrows.

"Chaeng?" she calls. "Do you know when the date is? Because I'm going to apply for a leave and the admin wants to key in the date where I'll be off for the day"

She explains and I let my hand travel to the back of my nape and massage it gently. "Ugh, yeah
The date"

I clear my throat. "Not sure. I mean, they haven't released out the date for the tournament yet"

"Is it?"

She scowls for a moment before chewing on her lower lip and folds her arms together. "That's strange. My colleague's daughter is also taking part in that state championship. But she already got her own schedule to follow"

"Mama"

I run my fingers through my hair nervously. But I guess, she doesn't notice it. "It's nothing. Really. I'll tell you once I get the schedule, alright?"

"Okay, honey" she nods twice. "Whatever you say"

She concludes before something seems to hit her as she turns quickly to look at me. "I forgot that I promise Lilibear to bring her out to the bookstore"

She says before looking at the baby that has finished her breakfast. "We are heading to mommy's place now to fetch her. Do you wanna tag along?"

She asks and I shake my head. "No, thanks"

"Chaeng..."

"I literally have something else  on my plate"

"Okay"

Mama grabs her car key from the kitchen's dining table. "Just give me a call if you need anything"

I don't answer her as I only nod my head and watch her as she walks away with Ji-Ae in her arms. The piglet sticks her tongue at me and I just roll my eyes back at her.

Stupid piglet.

❤️❤️❤️

Roseanne's pov

"Did you find the one you've been looking?"

I ask Lili and she shrugs. "Not yet" her voice is heard as she narrows her eyes to look for the book she wants to buy along the white rack.

"Fine, mommy will be here, alright? I'm just gonna wonder around for a moment"

"Sure"

She replies nonnchantly and I walk towards another rack where I have never seen and begin to look what type of book they have to offer when a pair of familiar arms are wrapped around my waist.

I don't have to turn around to know who that person might be. Her perfume alone tells me more about this person. "Hey" she kisses my cheek before turning myself to face her. "Hi" I kiss her lips and she grins in the kiss.

"I was looking for the parking space" Lisa explains. "And the baby is with her big sister, if you're wondering where she is"

Her thumb points inwardly at the sight of Ji-Ae giggling something with Lilibear. She must have said something stupid again. That's for sure.

"Chaeyoungie?"

I ask Lisa and she tells me that Chaeyoungie couldn't make it because she has something in her plate to deal with. "What stuff?" I ask her. "It's not like she's playing with the team again or whatever"

"Wait"

Lisa looks confused. "What do you mean?"

Then it hits me that Chaeyoungie probably hasn't told her mama about the news, that she has been kicked away from the taekwondo team.

"Honey, she got kicked out of the taekwondo team"

I look at Lisa. And her expression changes from confused to ultimately shocked. "No way" her lower jaw falls to the ground. "You're kidding, right?"

"No,"

I maintain the eye contact with her. "I went to her school the other day, Lisa. She was assaulting her friend physically for no reason"

"No, that couldn't be the case"

Lisa says bitterly. "Chaeyoung is not a bully"

"Honey, i know you love her" I click my tingue together. "But hitting someone without no proper reason, that sounds pretty much like bullying to me"

"But why?"

Lisa frowns. Her eyebrows are twisted. "I don't know. Why don't you just ask her later when you're home?"

Lisa doesn't say anything back. She clenches her jaws as she holds my hand and forces a smile as she is greeted by Lili who is happily showing her the book she has been looking for.

"I'll pay for this,"

Lisa says before leaving me and the two kids.

"Did you get a book for yourself, Ji-Ae?"

I ask the baby and she looks at me as if I have said something incredulous.

"What do you mean? I need food not book. Buy me food. Feed me food. Anyone, please"

❤️❤️❤️

How's the story going on so far? Drop some idea i might consider and 25 votes before the next adventure begins ahahahaha