Chapter Ten❤️

a/n: vote before you read ❤️

"So, Visiting Day is tomorrow

Roseanne says, resting her chin on top of her palm at the kitchen counter as she is having dinner with her two daughters.

Ji-Ae sits in her pearl white high chair, a blue bib with rabbit wearing heart - shaped glasses and silly smile is hanging around her thick neck. 

Her Christian Dior onesie makes the chunky kitten looks ultimately cute, causing Roseanne to lean every few second to assault her daughter's chubby cheeks. 

"Mommy" the girl giggles and Roseanne lets her hand off her little one before looking at Lili from where she sits. The girl twirls her spaghetti around her table fork but to never eats it. 

Not even for a bite and that's a strange sight to behold when that thing is her favorite food to begin with.

"Lilibear" Roseanne clears her throat and her daughter is once again dragged to face the real world. She lifts her eyes to look at her. Nothing is readable for once between them.

Not Roseanne. Not Lili. Probably just Ji-Ae who is undoubtedly loving her bowl of spaghetti. 

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention" Lili clears her throat and fixes her sitting position. "What were you saying?"

"I was saying" the idol licks her upper lip as she speaks. "That tomorrow is Visiting Day and both of you are off with mama while I'll spend it with Chaeyoungie"

"Oh, yeah" Lili looks confused for a moment but she nods her head and pushes the fork towards her mouth, chewing the food slowly. "That's great, mommy"

"I know right?" the idol grins. "I am not sure where we are heading, though. Chaeyoungie always drags me to weird stores that matches her deadly mysterious personality 

That makes Lili laughs a little. Her shoulders shudder as she rests her fork elegantly at the side of her plate. "That's hilarious"

"But mama said we are gonna go to the aquarium tomorrow"

Ji-Ae exclaims with a toothy smile. "And I'm so excited! I want to go and see the shark, mommy"

"Is it? Oh my god, I want to go with you then" the idol boops her nose with her little one. Her hand rests on top of her mushroom style hair. 

"No," the baby sticks her tongue mischievously. "You have to go with Chaeyoungie" she states and Roseanne nods. 

"You're so smart" her mommy compliments. "I have to go with Chaeyoungie. But then I'll be missing you all day long"

 "But I'll come back" Ji-Ae assures her mommy. "I'll buy you a fish plushie so that you won't feel left out" she adds and Roseanne bursts with laughter as she leans in to kiss Ji-Ae's cheek again.