Chapter Seventy 🤍

Jennie's pov

Jennie's pov

"So, what now?"

I look at Lisa who sits across from me at the café which has become our favourite spot together.

She clenches her jaws, letting out a deep sigh through her nostrils and a moment later, distract herself by adjusting and readjusting the way her ball cap rests on top of her head.

"You're gonna play a match? It's either you win me or her. Is that what you are saying?'

Lisa doesn't say anything again. Although, her expression somehow does. "Lisa, listen" I lick my lower lip as I warn her. "I'm not some trophy that can win whenever you want"

"Jennie..."

Lisa hesitates as she gulps. "It's not going to be like that at all. Like I told you before, I need time to decide. I know Rosie is important to me, but you are too"

I laugh sarcastically at her remark. "Please tell me something that's less bullshit than the one you just did"

I stand up, grabbing my stuff with me as I walk out of the café. I can hear her calling after me but I decide to ignore it.

"Jennie, please"

She says again, reaching for my hand from behind and turns me to face her in an instance. "We have to try"

"Try what?"

Jennie frowns. "Lisa, you can't stay stuck with someone you're no longer in love with"

"Maybe I still am in love with her"

"Well, then good luck with that. We should be over when you said that you want her"

"No, Jennie. Don't be stupid"

She snarls but I pull my hand from her grip and walk to my car. "Just don't contact me. I need time"

I say before getting into the car and driving away.

🤍🤍🤍

Lisa's pov

"Are you okay?"

Chaeyoungie asks as steps into the kitchen and find me brewing my coffee. The machine that they they have here in the penthouse is a lot more complicated and advanced than the one in my own home so I have a hard time understanding the shit I'm doing at the time.

"Huh? Yeah"

I say nonchalantly as I keep pressing buttons on the small machine. Chaeyoungie looks at me, then at the machine. "You know" she says, her back against the cold kitchen counter.

"If I were you, I wouldn't be messing with that machine. It's a bitch but it's Lilibear's favourite and if it's broken, we are gonna be in a huge trouble" she states before I drop my hands to my sides, sighing. "I just want a damn coffee right now"

"Then I'll make one for you. I don't know how to use this fancy one, no offense but I have the easy 3 - in - 1 coffee mix in my room and an electrical kettle"

She grins which I just nod my head , reciprocating her smile. "Fine" I kiss her forehead. "Go make me one, chief"

🤍🤍🤍

"What's wrong with you and Aunt Jennie?"

Chaeyoung asks, taking a sip of the cheap 3 - in - 1 coffee mix. Her eyes are staring at me as she gulps her coffee.

"Nothing" I say. "We just have a few issues to resolve"

"You know" she puts her mug down on the coffee table. "I'm not gonna push you to do things you don't like but don't you think it's time you say bye bye to Jen now and hi, you're back to Roseanne?"

"It's mommy for you, Chaeng"

I correct her but she just sticks her tongue at me.

"I'm talking the truth you know"

She says again as I cradle my own mug. "She did what she can to save this fam again. Maybe you should play your part too"

"Funny"

I state. "You sound really matured right now" I kiss her cheek and wrap my arm around her waist. "Are you even my Chaeng. Who the heck are you?"

Chaeyoungie laughs before snuggling further into me. "Mama, you're just confused you know" she says as she finds her usual comfortable spot around my neck. "But I know you'll make it back to mommy"

"You're really smart now" I chuckle as I hug her. "I love you a lot, Chaeng"

"Yeah, me too"

"Hey" a small, high - pitched voice says as tiny little feet run into the corner that both of us are occupying. My little Ji-Ae. She is still in her pyjamas at 11 in the morning and a Gucci binky clipped to her breast pocket.

"What about me? Mama, what about me?"

She points at herself before the fat little love tries her best to climb on me but can't because her tiny feet can't reach my knee yet.

"Mama!!!!"

She whines and I laugh as I pick her up and place her on my lap. Immediately, she wraps her arms around my neck and kiss my cheeks before turning to face Chaeng and sticks her tiny tongue at her big sister.

"I'm gonna pull your tongue out"

Chaeng says and she stands up, her hand quickly snatching the tip of her little sister's tongue which makes the little baby whines.

"Chaeng" I chuckle. "Stop it"

I say as the baby keeps telling for help at the top of her lungs. "Serves you right for sticking this tiny tongue at me"

"Aahhhh"

The baby yells again which undoubtedly summoning a sleepy Roseanne to exit the room quickly. "Baby? Oh my god, are you okay?"

She asks quickly but her worry fades away as she looks at me hiding the baby while her big sister messing up with her.

"Chaeyoung Roseanne Park - Manoban" Roseanne groans, her voice is sultry from the sleep. "Stop doing that you little fuc... fox"

"Well, Ji-Ae started it first" Chaeyoung defends herself.

"She stuck her tongue out at me!"

"No way" Roseanne says, lifting the baby from my lap as she cradles her. "My little love wouldn't do that" she adds before kissing the side of the baby's head.

"Maybe I should include some footage to support my claim next time"

Chaeyoung grunts which makes Roseanne laughs as she pulls the girl into her hug. "You're funny, Chaeng. Now make me a coffee too"

"Uh, no. I don't know how to use that dumb machine"

"Maybe it's the dumb you"

"Ji-Ae, no"

"Mommy, look what she called me!"

"Girls"

Roseanne sighs as she shakes her head. They talk about something else again but I guess I don't follow anymore because for once, everything feels more like home here.

🤍🤍🤍

Ah, vote and comments.