BTF: Chapter Twenty 💙

Rosie's pov

"You have to calm down, my love"

I say as I get into the kitchen and watch Lisa nervously making dinner. For some unknown reasons, she keeps checking whatever is cooking inside the oven every five seconds.

I might not be an expert in cooking but I know for a fact that such repeated action might actually damage the taste of the food.

Lisa looks at me. She is still wearing one of her crop tops that flexes the abs on her tummy proudly.  Her hair black and short and it frames her gorgeous face greatly. And her jeans are low waisted  in blue that fits her every curve to perfection.

She looks like a goddess. My partner.

And it feels surreal to have her again here, with me.

"Of course I have to"

Her eyes widened at my suggestion as she retorts.

"Your mom is coming over for dinner and I don't want to get into her bad side, for once again"

"She's gonna love you this time"

I lock her neck in my arms as I cling closer to her, tiptoeing as I make an effort to brush our noses together and leans in for a kiss.

Which she denies me. Motherfucker.

"What the hell was that?"

I whine as my arms are dropped to my sides and I look at her, totally fuming. If I ever was in a cartoon series, they would have drawn tiny smokes coming out of my ears.

"The last thing I need is to burn the kitchen down while you distract me with that lips of yours"

She states, which quickly changes the scowl on my face into a fit of laughter. "I love you, baby. But I'm not screwing my cooking I'm serving your mom tonight"

"Oh, come on"

I throw my head backward exasperatedly as I get hornier. I know we have had sex multiple times in a period of an hour today but that doesn't mean that it's enough for me.

"Lisaa...."

I whine again but she ignores me as she checks the food inside the oven. "I think the turkey is turning up great" she whispers probably to herself before looking back at me, still surprised that I'm still there waiting like a child.

"You're still here?"

She chuckles, washing her hand under the running water at the sink before drying those attractive fingers with warm towel on the kitchen counter. "Please fuck me. There, I said it since you really love when I beg you"

I look at her, batting my eyelashes innocently but instead of agreeing, she shakes her head, a smirk on her face. "Thank you for applying. But I'm not in the mood to fuck"

"You said I was great in bed"

"That's what you are"

"Why don't we try again? I might be great in kitchen too"

I say, looking at her as I lift my skirt so that she can clearly see I'm there without my regular panties. This one is the red, lacey panties that I know would drive her up to the wall if she doesn't touch me.

But instead of putting on the expected expression, she smirks again as she looks at me. "That's really a nice underwear, honey. But do you mind not exposing it like this? I have food inside the kitchen and I don't plan to contaminate it"

"LISA!"

"What?"

My partner asks, laughing as per now.

"Fuck me. I'm so horny"

"I can't"

She utters. "I'm busy, honey. Why don't you go have a cold shower and when your libido isn't raging for more fucking, you probably can help me making my life easier cooking for your queen of a mother"

Lisa adds as she looks again at her turkey in the oven. But not for long as I push her against the kitchen counter and she bites her lower lip from a smile that's about to break all over her face.

I guide her free hand to my skirt, almost moaning when her fingertips graze my panties. "Please fuck me"

"I would" Lisa says, her eyes turn a shade darker. "Sex in the kitchen sounds appealing anyway" she throws the small towel she used earlier to dry her hands on the floor before proceeding to latch her lips against my breast, biting it harshly.

I moan as her hand works magic under my skirt. Sweat trickles down her hair, crossing the skin of her Adam's apple and before I can reach my high and kiss passionately ...

"Elo"

A familiar voice greets me from behind and my hands move on their own when I quickly push Lisa away from me and fix the way my skirt looks like so that my panties wouldn't be seen.

"Elo" I mutter back and before I can turn my full body to glance at her, she catches me by my left foot, her adorable laughing voice echoes in the kitchen. "I got you, mommy. You're it"

"Oh my god"

I play along as I look at Lisa who is clearly now sexually frustrated. "You got me" I repeat back as I lift her up to my chest and boop her small nose with mine. She grins as she leans in and brushes her lips with mine.

"I love you" I whisper to her tiny little ear which makes the baby grins as she laches her mouth against my cheek, gently biting it as if it was a steamed bun.

"Me too" her words are muffled against my cheek which kind of ticklish. "I told you, Roseanne" Lisa starts as I look at her again. "Don't start something you can't finish. Now, I'm the one who needs a cold shower"

"Well," I flip my hair as I shot her a teasing smile. "Serves you right for making me beg"

Lisa is about to say something for a reply when Lilibear walks into the kitchen in her Gucci crop top that puts her delicate pale tummy for display. Her long hair is pulled into a braid.

"Mama?"

She looks at me then at Lisa.

A glass of water in her hand as she takes a sip then continues her word again. "I don't think burnt food is the trend nowadays"

She says and Lisa's eyes turn as wide as saucers as she turns to check into the oven where the turkey is now completely ... outstandingly unappetizing.

"Don't worry, mama"

"Don't worry, mama"

Lilibear mumbles as she puts her glass in the kitchen counter. "We always have Chaeyoungie to finish it"

💙💙💙

Like always, 30 votes to the next adventure