Chapter Sixty Seven 🤍

Jisoo's pov

Jisoo's pov

"Hey"

Lisa says she approaches me at the table that I have booked for the night. She wears a blue knitted sweater that is baggy on her and once she took it off leaving only her black t - shirt on, she lifts her eyes to finally look at me. "Hey" she clears her throat. "Thank you for inviting me here"

She says again, coughing a couple of times before finally inhaling sharply and presses her lips into one straight line. After years of practiced, I know exactly the look she's putting and the play she's playing.

"Are you okay?" I ask, following my instinct and she looks startled for a second before nodding her head. "I'm fine" she says and that's pure lie over there. "Look" I pick a meat off the grill and take a bite of it. "I'm not gonna play dumb. I know that look. What's wrong?"

"Of course you do know"

She states tiredly before grabbing a can of beer from my left and sips it like she's been thirsty all day. "It's just ... nothing" she explains but I refuse to believe that.

"I'm gonna ignore that bullshit of a line and ask you again" I put my chopsticks down and look at her. "What's wrong?"

"You're gonna kill me"

She says nonchalantly as she stirs the meat on the grill. After a moment of messing with the meat, she finally picks up her own choice and bites it clean off the chopsticks. "Because she's your little sister"

"Did you mess with her?" I arch my eyebrows nod she nods her head before shrugging. "Is it a yes or a no?"

"I'm not sure" she swallows before opening another can of beer. I'm not sure if a doctor is allowed to drink that much. "It just, complicated"

"Maybe because you give in too many bullshit" I stare at her and she shrugs her shoulders again. "Maybe, but it's ... never mind"

"Lisa, will you tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Well," she looks at me for a second before looking way, probably can't handle her feeling if she keeps looking at me. "I love her, Jisoo. Your little sister. She's the one for me"

"Well, tell me something that I didn't already know"

Lisa furrows her eyebrows guiltily. Her chopsticks hang in the air for a second. "I'm not sure how it happened but I've been with Jennie while I've also been with Rosie"

"Eh... what?"

"It's crazy" she rolls her eyes as she shakes her head. "But now they are asking me to choose and I can't even decide, because at one point, I feel like I'm in love with both of them"

"Okay" I gulp some air down my throat before eyeing a crate of unopened beers. "Thank god we have lots of that shit tonight because I'm not sure how I'm going to handle your bullshit now and for once"

"I was broken" Lisa defends herself. "And Jennie has always been there for me to help out, if I need anything"

"But Jennie is her best friend" I frown bitterly. "How can you ..."

"Exactly, her best friend" Lisa interjects. "But she's the only woman who cares about me after Rosie left and..."

"And you feel like you're indebted to her kindness?"

I ask her before grabbing an unopened beer from the crate and pop it opened.

"Kind of" Lisa confirms. "She's like my rock to keep going on. Almost like how Rosie is now that she's back"

"I don't think she's back"

I comment. "What do you mean?" Lisa retorts. "Of course she's back, I'm her home"

"Is she yours?"

"Of course, for fuck'a sake"

"Well, in that case you're the one whose forgetting the way home because she found you while you didn't"

"Easy for you to say"

Lisa opens another beer and takes a sip. "She's your sister. Of course you're gonna say anything that benefits her"

"Well, she might be my sister but she has told me to stay away from her business" I say as I grab my chopsticks back and start to stir the meat on the grill so that they won't be overcooked.

"Hmm?"

"She didn't tell you?"

I ask and her confused expression tells everything about it. "Well, she asked me and my mum to stay away from her business with you. And so we are doing her a favor"

"But it doesn't change anything"

Lisa takes another meet from the grill. "Tell me this, are you not in love with her anymore?"

"I love her" she looks at me. "But I also love Jennie"

"You can't have them both" I tell her. "You have to choose"

"And what if I did the ring choice again?"

"Lisa..."

"Please" she hangs her head low. "Let's just talk about something else before I get shitfaced"

🤍🤍🤍

"Is she going to be okay?"

Rosie asks me as I help Lisa to get into her car. She has puked three times from the exit of the pub to the side of Rosie's car.

I nod as I avoid looking at her. "She'll be. She drained too much tonight"

I supply and I can feel Rosie looking at me. "She never told me that you guys hang out sometimes"

"Well, we have been lately"

"Okay"

"Okay"

I nod back. "I've to go" I take a deep breath before lifting my eyes to look at her. "I know you asked me to stay away from your business, but if you have something to talk about and you don't know who else can put up with your shit, you know where you can find me"

"I'm fine" she lies because I can notice the pain in her voice. "It's just... never mind. Just drive safely, Jisoo"

🤍🤍🤍

Do you think Lisa is at fault now? Do vote! And comments.

30 votes to the next adventure