Chapter Sixty Four ❤️

Jisoo's pov

Jisoo's pov

"Jisoo?"

I pause in my track as someone called my name. Frowning a little, I spot Jennie right away. She wears a white Calvin Klein t-shirt that fits her figure perfectly and a pair of black skinny jeans.

Even with the face mask on, I know it's her. Approaching me, she wraps one hand around my neck and the other around my waist. I do the same thing too. When she draws herself away, I lick my lower lip. 

"I thought you were in New York?" I ask her when she matches my pace and Jennie just shakes her head while folding her arms to meet the front of her chest.

Two or three of her bodyguards and tailing behind us. "I relocated. New York is great but Seoul is just home" she pauses, looking at me before nudging her chin towards the direction of a coffee store.

"In case you're not busy or whatever, do you want to grab a coffee and talk?"

I stare at my watch around my wrist. I literally have nowhere to go. Office has been tedious lately and I sense nothing is wrong in grabbing a coffee with Jennie. She is, after all, my little sister's best friend. 

"Sure" I give her the permission and without saying anything, she intertwines my hand with hers as she drags me into the coffee store.

We recite our orders at the cashier and wait patiently at the table for our coffees to be delivered.

Jennie rests her back against the chair for a second as she takes her face mask off and flashes me her gummy smile. I reciprocate the same thing back at her. 

"So" she begins. "What's with life now, Jisoo? I think we have not seen one another for quite some time"

She states and I nod, weaving my fingers together on the table as we wait for our drinks. "Well, nothing new.

I've been busy with work..." my voice trails off as my brain tries to look for anything that I can share with her but when I realize that work is all that I have right now after Rosie decided that I should no longer care for her, I kind of zipped my lips totally. 

Jennie sighs softly as she looks at me from behind her long eyelashes. "Are you okay?" she asks, propping her chin on top of her hand as we connect our eyes together.

"I've not seen you around Rosie. Usually, you're like the hunt dog, always a step before her or behind her. We never know your game"

She says and I press my lips together, my jaws are clenched. "Well, she's my only sister"

I state and Jennie seems like she has been presented with the same answer for quite some time. 

"I know she's your only sister" the singer finally says. "But you've to get a life of your own"

"How?" I knit my eyebrows together. "I've never got a chance to own my life. Everything that I do" 

I pause for a moment before I chew on my lower lip. "I do it for the sake of my mom and my little sister. But one of them" I scoff as I continue.

"Apparently wants me out of the game so I'm still searching of what to do right now, to be honest"

"Well, find a new hobby" Jennie smiles. "You know, something that you literally love doing. It can be anything"

"Hobby is childish, Jennie" I say sternly. "It's a way of killing time. And I don't have enough time in the world to even kill the slightest of it"

"Loosen up, Jisoo"

Jennie says, sipping her hot coffee that has just been delivered to our table. "You can't always be serious. And really, just try something new" she keeps suggesting. "What about Lego?"

"What Lego?"

"Anything"

She lifts her eyebrows. "You can build anything from it. I think there are a few pieces that build stuff; like planets or stuff. But don't start with big things. Start with the small one first and see if you like it"

"Well" I puff my cheeks. "It sounds like it's time - consuming hobby"

"You will love it" Jennie laughs behind the mug. "Trust me" she says. "My judgement never fails"

🤍🤍🤍

Lili's pov

"Do you think we have to do something?"

I look at Chaeyoungie who now is addicted to playing video games. For real, I think it's much more good to her than participating in that damn Taekwondo thing.

At least, she doesn't get hit physically nowadays. But right now, it starts to annoy me because she is not paying attention to what I'm talking about. 

"Chaeyoungie" 

I snatch her white Nintendo Switch from her and all I get in return is her glare. "Dammit, give me back" 

She snarls, trying to reach for the console back but I deny her the access. "I'm asking" I knit my eyebrows together and she throws her head backward, falling flat on my clean bed.

"Well, what's there to even do? Mama has always been with Aunt Jennie, on and off since the divorce and you expect she'll get over her in just a matter of few kisses with your mom?"

"Excuse me?"

My hand falls on my hip. "Isn't my mommy is your mommy too?"

"Yeah, whatever. Give me back my game"

"Not happening" I toss it inside my locker and lock it before taking the key with me as I exit the room, ignoring the way Chaeyoungie is whining behind my back. "Dude, are you for real?"

She whines again as she follows me from my back. "I was asking nicely and you wouldn't even contribute any idea to do the thinking"

"Well" Chaeyoung sighs as she looks at me. We are in the middle of the living room where a ceiling to floor glass window can be seen, showcasing the pretty Seoul skyline in the middle of the day.

"Why don't just let both of them go out? I don't know? For a date or something?"

"A date?" I frown. "What do you mean a date? This is not some sort of high school romance, Chaeyoungie"

"I don't know, okay?" she whines. "But who knows? Maybe, mama is just confused. Maybe she needs time to like, if they go for a date together, then she'll probably realize that mommy is the one she wants. I'm not saying there should be just a date. Could be a couple of dates but just both of them, okay?"

"Right" I agree to her suggestion. "You can be smart sometime, lol. I'll text mommy right away"

I pick my phone from the pocket of my pants. "Okay, now can I get my console back?"

She asks me anxiously and I smile at her sickeningly sweet before shaking my head.

"No, you've been playing with that damn thing for a while already. It's time to get your eyes off the screen"

"Lilibear, what the fuck?"

🤍🤍🤍

Vote and comments. Do you think the fall is near? (40 votes to continue)