Chapter Twelve ❤️

a/n: vote before reading!!!

"Look at that, little love"

Lisa calls lovingly as she snuggles her face in the crook of her five - year - old's neck. The baby grins due to the  ticklish sensation against her skin but Lisa ignores her squirming baby totally.

"There's a big stingray swimming over us" she says again, her finger pointing upward towards the roof of the walking tunnel they are both currently walking through.

The kid blinks her eyes, her pudgy little hands around her mama's nape; literally not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"Oh my god" her voice is totally childlike, nothing fills it except a really high level of enthusiasm. "Lili, look!" she calls for her big sister who seems to be zoning out.

But the girl puts on a happy face a second after she heard herself being called and lifts her face to stare at the roof of the tunnel where a really big stingray in grey swimming through at its own pace.

"I saw food! Food! Mama, can we fish that one? I want to have it grill!"

The girl asks excitedly, making Lisa laughs in return as she buries her face in the thick, mushroom hair that belongs to Ji-Ae. She has always had an ice - cream scented hair. That's weird but it is what it is.

"My little love" she sighs in defeat as her body grows tired from the laughing that she has been enduring throughout the mini trip down the aquarium tunnel.

"You always say things that amuse me the most. I wonder how fantastic your brain works"

"But I love stingray!" the baby pouts, her upper teeth sinking into her lower lip.

She looks ultimately adorable with that little frown on her face and the way her grips tighten around Lisa's neck.

"I know you do" the Thai replies, kissing her baby daughter briefly. "But this one literally isn't for sale"

"But I'm hungry" the baby whines. "Someone please give me food!"

If anything, even Lili laughs from where she stands, which is next to Lisa who is cradling Ji-Ae against her chest.

"We already ate, Ji-Ae" her big sister reminds the mischievous little one but the baby shakes her head twice. "But I'm hungry!!"

"I'll give you food" Lisa finally says, stifling her own laughter as her youngest's face literally lights up like a Christmas tree on a Christmas morning.

"Yeay, did you hear that, Lili?" the baby asks, grinning as wide as her face can before showering Lisa with lots of kisses. "I love you a lot, mama!"

"Me too, little love. I love you a lot too"

Lisa says, a little bit too emotional than usual because the next she does is taking a deep breath as emotion starts to get the best of herself.

"Are you crying?"