BTF: Chapter Nineteen💙

Rosie's pov

"So, are you and Lisa planning on adding a new family member?"

Jisoo, my big sister asks over lunch that makes me literally stop in the middle of cutting through my steak and give her a sharp look.

"What?" my fingers curl around the frozen cutlery in the air as I frown and she smiles a little as she grabs a hold of her tall wine glass.

"I'm asking" she states after a sip. "I guess everyone else is also wondering the same"

"Who is everyone else?"

I ask again, placing the cutlery down on sides of my plate and give her a look of confusion. "Well, everyone who knows that you're now back with Lisa"

"Well, just because we are now back and fucking on daily basis doesn't mean that we are looking forward to add the number of citizens in South Korea"

I raise my eyebrows upward as I look at her, then at my abandon steak before proceeding my hand to grab my glass of water from the left side of my plate.

"You don't have to be so mad about it"

My sister says, scooping a mouthful of salad into her mouth and chews on them slowly. "I'm just asking but thanks for clarifying it"

"I'm not mad. I'm just a little bit surprised at how fascinated people are with my sex life"

"I think they are just wondering if you are giving that little Dory of yours a little Nemo she can care about"

"Well, she's not getting a little Nemo because I fucking hate kids"

I clarify again, crossing my cutlery and calling the waiter to come up with a bill. "I'm full now and I've to go back, you know"

I click my tongue as a deep smile spreads all over her face. "To a family that I have, three kids and a lovely partner"

"That you're not making your wife"

"Jisoo, why do I feel like you're trying to stab me with your words today?"

"Oh, my" my sister fakes a surprised tone. "Did I? I'm sorry"

She grins and I put on my glasses back with my facemask before rolling my eyes at her. "You're so annoying but I love you. See ya later"

"I love you too"

She replies as I walk away from the table.

💙💙💙

"Hey"

I mumble shortly after I see Lisa in the kitchen, brewing her tea. The kids are in the media room, probably watching something Disney.

"Hey"

She glances over her shoulder and smiles when she sees me. "You're back early"

"Yes" I put my handbag on the industrial stool available from where I stand before propping myself up the kitchen counter and wrap my legs around Lisa's waist as she comes to kiss me hello.

"You're being clingy" she states. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" I lie. "Can you kiss me?"

"I will" she smiles. "But you're not escaping that question, baby"

I grin softly as I wrap my arms around her neck, our eyes meet and I'm in no intention to look away. "I'm just mad I guess?"

"You're always mad" Lisa chuckles.

"LISA!" I fake a hurt look over my face which makes her lean in to brush her lips against mine. "You're so mean"

"I'm sorry" she states. "But do you want to share why you're mad"

I play with her hair for a moment. "Jisoo was wondering"

"Yeah?"

"She's ridiculous"

I roll my eyes at Lisa which makes the woman grins softly as she nods her head. "But she's been a great friend. I'm glad I'm able to call her that nowadays"

"My sister has been wondering if we are looking forward to add a new member of the family"

I finally say which makes Lisa look at me, amused.

"What did you say?"

"Lisa, let's not put anything in your mind about that"

I warn her. "I'm not replacing that fat little Dory. She might be annoying at times but she loves me the most with her special little heart and I'm not replacing her with anyone"

"I know" Lisa kisses my cheek. "Me neither. I don't think sex is all about having kids"

"God"

I look at her giddily. "That's what I told Jisoo"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

I kiss her again. "I guess we are really soulmates then"

"We are, sweetheart" I kiss her again before leaping down the kitchen counter. "Now, I need to see this little Dory of mine or I'm gonna break down"

💙💙💙

30 votes to the next adventure