Chapter Seventy Two 🤍

Lisa's pov

Lisa's pov

I see she hugging someone on the couch exactly the same way she would hug me and that literally makes me feel uncomfortable as I stand there with my eyes reluctant to tore away from her figure.

"Okay" I clear my throat after a second. "Am I missing something?" I ask, trying my best to make my voice sounds normal rather than dripping with venom.

Roseanne tilts her head to my direction before she unties the hug and gives me a warm smile instead. "You're back"

She tiptoes, kissing my lips briefly before turning to face the woman she left behind. "Lisa, meet my best friend, Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon? The name sounds familiar. I take a deep breath, maintaining a poker face as my brain tries their best to remember who the heck Jeongyeon is. And when they do, I feel like I have never felt this threatened.

Yoo Jeongyeon, her ex - fianceé.

"Hi, Lisa" the lanky woman says, extending her hand at me and I imagine for a second that I launch myself at her, probably choking or punching that smug smile off her face.

"Hi" I say back, my hands still hanging by my side as I speak and Rosie looks at me, frowning a little at the tantrum before wrapping her arm with her ex - fianceé.

"Um, I actually have lots to catch with her" Rosie states before looking at me, then at the so - called Jeongyeon. "Do you mind putting the baby to bed?" she asks again before pointing at the newly bought bottle of Champagne on the glass table. "I probably want to drink and stuff"

"You're nursing the baby" I say. "You really think that's a good idea?"

"Lisa, it's not that I'm going to chug the whole bottle"

She says. "But Rosie..."

"Maybe we should go drink inside the other room" she proposes to her ex - fianceé that still looks at her like she's in love with the blonde.

I clench my jaws as I look at both of them collecting their glasses and the bottle goes with Rosie as she walks past me, her head against Jeongyeon's shoulder as they giggle about something.

"Hi, mama"

Lilibear comes into the picture, kissing my cheek before asking if I would to try her salmon steak for dinner.

I already at the edge of puking so I tell her no and March out of the unit, my neck hurts due to overbearing all the drama that just happened.

🤍🤍🤍

"Are you okay?"

Jennie asks, holding my hand under the table at her place. I don't feel like answering her so I look outside the window where I can see giant buildings small as ants.

"Lisa?"

She calls again and I just hum in response. "I'm not feeling okay"

I say finally. "Rosie is ..."