Chapter Thirty Four ❤️

Roseanne's pov

Roseanne's pov

It's Saturday and I decide to take Ji-Ae out to buy a cake for Lilibear.

She has been in a bad mood lately and that we don't really talk anymore.

Which is weird because I'm no Charlie Puth and she's no Selena Gomez either.

But of course, a cake will make it better.

"Mommyyy"

My little one whines as she appears with her assistant trailing behind her with a pair of black Chanel socks in hands.

"Hey, my love"

I say, sinking to my knees as she spreads her arm for me to lift her up. Which I gladly do even though she weights a ton.

"Morning" I kiss her cheek. "I just need to wait for the stylist to come and do my hair before we can go out" I tell her which only makes her whine louder. "No, let's just stay home"

She yawns as I put her on the leathered, Versace couch and signals her assistant to paso the socks to me.

"I don't want to go out" she wiggles her small feet away from my reach which I smile before leaning in to kiss her directly on the lips.

Which totally does the trick as she is silenced for a moment.

"Better?" I say as I kiss her tiny little feet before putting on the socks. She grins a little, albeit looking very much sleepy.

"I'm just tired" she yawns after a moment as we both sit on the couch and she leans her head on my chest. "Can't we just sleep?"

"We can't" I hold her small hand against my own.

"We want to surprise Lili with the cake, remember? Mommy already told the cake teacher to teach us on how to bake"

"Why are you troubling yourself?"

The smart mouth groans as she sits up properly on the couch. "We can just call Halmoni. She will solve this for us"

"We can't always lean on Halmoni" I tell her. "Sometimes, we just have to do things on our own, you know?"

"Then you do on your own" she raises her eyebrows high. "Why would you ask me to come with you then?"

She asks childishly which makes me laugh. She's always so unintentionally funny.

"Silly, can you not make me laugh?"

I pinch her chubby cheek which makes her whine.

"Ugh, why don't we just buy Lili a cake and said we made it?"

"Do you want to lie to Lilibear? She loves you a lot, you know. And you don't even want to bake her a cake"

If anything, Ji-Ae yawns again. "What to do? I'm just a child"