BTF: Chapter Thirty - Three 💙

Rosie's pov

Half a year later, I'm all back from the exhausting tour to the arms of the only woman I'll ever love, Lisa. Not to forget, all of my kids that make life feels so much worth living right now.

Lisa has changed a lot. For better, I would say. She tends to become more understanding of me and my job and whenever an issue arises between us, she has the tendency to sort it out quickly. And I can't tell you how much in love I am with her with every day that passing by.

Our little baby or just mine to be exact is a year older than she was the year before and that makes me kind of sad. You know, when you have tiny little feet running around with the stupidest question and suddenly you blink your eyes and she's all grown up already?

Glad that's not the matter with Ji-Ae. She goes to school on daily basis now, the small, adorable elementary school that is near to her mama's bakery. Yes, bakery.

You didn't hear me wrong. When I was busy touring the world, Lisa knew she was tired of living her life at home. She loves managing the kids, let's not fight me on that matter but she was also looking for something that can buy her some time when the kids were away at school.

So, that's how she ended having her own bakery; a small and aesthetically minimalistic store that give away a stalk of rose for every purchase; staying true to the name she puts her store: La Vie En Rose.

I have been there multiple time, meeting her when she is busy as a bee catering for her growing customers. And all the stolen kisses we have in the kitchen while she monitoring the staff making the exact pastry as she has taught them before.

Mama and I are still fixing our bonds. I know for a fact that she has always been the greatest piece of my existence and I'm not willing to lose that part ever, so we meet up once a week for extended brunch during Sunday. Just me and her so that we can update one another about what's going on in each other's lives.

My big sister found her well expected happily ever after with Jennie. For some reasons that are delicately unexplainable, they refuse to have a child of their own. Instead, both of them turn to nurture my girls with their lavish love and guess what? The girls totally love it, especially Chaeyoungie.

It's crazy to see how she favors her Aunt Jisoo nowadays than her Aunt Nini because Jisoo and Chaeyoungie just clicked like two best friends with the craziest of idea ever every time they talk about something.

My Lilibear?

I would say she keeps growing into a figure I would never get to be but is always proud to see, proud to know that she's always a part of me and Lisa that's making her own way in the world towards everything better.

She expresses her emotions more these days and I think she learns that from her mama which she is growing closer to right now since both of them enjoy quiet talk in the kitchen at late night after everyone is asleep and they both making some ready - to - eat pastries for breakfast.

I think life really has improved. I'm happier than ever right now and I know I wouldn't trade anything for this top of the world happiness that I'm experiencing.

But there's always something that bugs me every time I drop by Lisa's bakery. The amount of women who drop by occasionally to buy something from her place isn't unhealthy for me to think my partner wouldn't fall for one of those whores, one of these days.

And although I know we have talked about this matter almost every day, Lisa would assure me that I am the only one that she wants. Always. And that kind of makes me blush.

But the thing about being convinced is that you always have a doubt. And my biggest doubt is the young teacher in Ji-Ae's daycare, the one fucking woman who never understood that Lisa has no eyes at all for her, because her sight is reserved only for me.