BTF: Chapter Thirty - Four 💙

Chaeyoung's pov

I am in the middle of streaming some cartoon shit in the comfort of my own room when a dark shadow of tiny little footsteps can be seen lingering outside my bedroom.

And her stupid giggles.

"Elo" her little voice echoes and before I can say anything, she twists the knob to the left and pushes the door opened. A grin pops all over her face and a small pudding from Family Mart can be seen in her small hand.

She struggles to climb on the bed so I roll my eyes and pull her forward. "Elo" she says again, her hand busy soothing her messy hair that was thrown forward when she was struggling a minute ago. "Look, I've got a puffing"

"A what?"

I narrow my eyes at her, picking up a stack of my dirty clothes and throw it on the floor. "A puffing" she waves the small container in the air like it's some kind of a trophy. "See? You see this? It's milk puffing"

"You mean milk pudding"

I correct her as I tuck her messy hair behind her ears as she talks. "Pu...what?" Her eyes grow wide witch concern as her little mouth tries to copy my pronunciation.

"Pudding"

I repeat again, my head resting against the headrest of the bed as I pause the show I'm watching.

"Pud..." she twists her eyebrows into a funny look as she tastes the word I have just said. "Ding" she utters and I nod my head simply. "Yeah, that's right. Pudding"

"Pudding"

She says clearly this time and I really thought for a moment in that second that I had done some good deeds by teaching her that. But obviously, I didn't.

Because the next ten minutes are spent hearing her chanting the same word again and again as she bounces herself up and down frantically on my bed.

"Pudding" she chants. "Pudding, pudding, pudding"

"You're a smart piglet" I tell her. "Now, stop whining and get off my bed. It's not your sty in here"

"No, pudding" she giggles and I smack my face with my own palm as I let out a loud sigh. Before I can say anything else to chase this little lost piglet away from my room, Lilibear barges in with a skeptical look on her face.

For a second, I regret throwing my dirty laundry on the floor.

"Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

She inhales sharply. "Do you by any grace of God know where the fu..."

She's about to say the F word before her eyes run to the sight our little lost piglet grinning as she slides off my bed and launches herself against Lilibear's left foot, attaching herself hard like a frickin magnet.

"Hi love"

My big sister says as she taps the little demonic piglet on her head before crouching down to meet her height and boops their noses together.

Such a gesture worth a shitload of puke.

"What are you doing here?"

She asks before looking around. My room definitely isn't the safest place for kids to lurk around and I know she's going to highlight that point.

"Chaeyoungie"

The baby points her pudgy little forefinger at me as she speaks and I'm going to throw hands if she said bullshit language.

"Yes?"

Lilibear replies sweetly with daggers thrown from the corner of her eyes at me. "What.Did.Chaeyoungie.Do?'

There is a slight pause in every word she said so I gulp a little because if Lilibear gets mad, she's normally go crazy and that is the last thing I want right now.

"She taught me this"

The piglet says as she waves her pudding in the air. "It's pudding. Chaeyoungie said it is. She's so smart isn't she?"

"Well, that's very thoughtful of her to teach you something that is right"

My big sister says before I roll my eyes to the back of my head. "But why don't you go out and ask mommy to open the pudding for you? I think she's in the kitchen"

"Oh, okay"

The baby grins, nodding her head excitedly before exiting the room. But she comes back a moment later, tiptoeing to kiss Lilibear on her cheek before coming to get me and gives me a brief hug.

"Wuv you both"

She says as she exits the room to the kitchen.

"Okay, she's out. Thank you for chasing that pest away from my room. Now, get out from here"

"Not before you tell me where on Earth is my Balenciaga sweater"

"Bale... What?"

"Don't pretend stupid. I know you know that brand"

"I do in fact. It's what rich snobs always wear. It's not that comfortable tho. Very scratchy and I ..."

"Stop it"

Lilibear groans. "Where the heck is that thing? Chaeyoung Roseanne Park, I swear to God if you did something awful to that sweater, WAIT A DAMN SECOND IS THAT WHAT IT IS ON THE FLOOR?"

I look over my shoulder and my eyes catch the black sweater I took from Lilibear's closet last night when she was sleeping. There was no legit reason for that. I was cold and ran out of my hoodie supplies.

And her room has this cozy, expensive shit wardrobe that I really she wouldn't realize if one thing was missing.

But judging by the way she wants to murder me as she picks her sweater from the floor, I think she keeps a list of her stuff that she checks every day.

Fuck.

"YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXPLANATION ABOUT THIS, CHAEYOUNG OR I'M GOING TO TELL MOMMY ABOUT THIS"

She threatens. Typical Lilibear lol.

"I was cold okay?"

I look at her, stifling a giggle. "And I ran out of my fresh clothes so yours was the only option"

"It's 3600 dollar"

She clenches her jaws. "And you threw it on the floor"

"Hey, at least I saved you from that scratchy material. Look"

I lift up my t - shirt that's not really mine (I took it from Rosé's wardrobe this morning) and the red patches on my skin are visible to the eyes. "I think they left these pretty nasty marks on my bed..."

"Or it can be a bed bug"

Lilibear scrunches her nose in disgust. "God knows how many months you haven't washed your duvet and not to mention you have been doing everything in the dark, refusing to turn on the light ..."

"Hey, cutting off some electricity to save mother Earth, remember?"

"Oh fuck you"

She says lastly as she grabs her sweater and walks away.

I'm pretty sure she's going to put a big lock on her wardrobe after this.

🙆🙆🙆

I'm pretty sure we all can relate this chapter. 30 votes to the next adventure 🙆💙