Chapter Fifteen ❤️

a/n: vote before you read!!

Chaeyoung's pov

"Oh, come on"

I yell down the phone as I stare at my fucking old laptop. For some reasons, that old damn thing just wouldn't turn on and all my piles of music I wrote is crammed in there.

I don't care about school stuff that's also in there. It's not that I'm as smart as Lili to have everything perfectly done.

If they are a mess, then I'll say to the teacher to extend the due date. If she can't, that's it. I'll turn it in and get whatever score I think I deserve.

"You have to fucking replace it. I don't know what the problem but it just won't turn on"

I yell again but the technical support down the phone just wouldn't understand. "I'm so sorry" the lady interferes. "But we cannot send any parts without knowing which one is causing the problem"

"I've my music inside it okay?" I run my fingers through my hand as Is rand up, pacing back and forth inside the small, crammed room. "You have to fix it back. You have to fucking fix it back!"

"Having you yelling down the line isn't a great help either, miss"

She says as I hear she punches some sort of numbers on her keyboard. "Look, you said your computer is not turning on. Do you think it has something to do with the battery?"

"No, the battery works just fine" I argue. "I turn the plug on but that damn thing just wouldn't work! Godammit!"

"Well, miss. It would be a great help if you stop cursing. How about the plug. Is the plug in a great condition or it's not?"

"Why is this even relevant?"

I ask grumpily, puffing my cheek as I keep pacing back and forth. My stupid phone starts to reheat and it's just a matter of time before I smash it against the floor once again.

"Of course it's relevant. In most cases, the computer acts up because the plug it's connected to won't send adequate power of electricity to light it up sufficiently"

"Well, I don't what you're saying" I pick my sandwich from the plate on the bedroom floor. "But that sounds like bullshit. Like pure bullshit on the house"

"Ms. Park, I can't help you if you ..."

"You know what? I hope you fucking rot in hell for making my life a living misery"

"...- allow me to remind you that this call is recorded...-"

"Well, to hell with that! I don't fucking care"

I say as I throw my ancient phone against the wall of my room and watch it with my own two eyes again at how the battery from J2 detaches itself from the housing and falls flat at the other side of the messy room.