BTF: Chapter Fourteen 💙

Lisa's pov

"So,"

Minnie scrunches her face as she tries to decipher what I have just told her and Bambam about me and Rosie. "Tell me this, you guys are together again?"

She asks and I am about to say yes, we are but Bambam stops me from doing so as he holds his palm in the air, confusion written all over his face. "But what about the girlfriend? I thought she replaced but you with other woman"

"Well" I run my fingers through my hair. "Rosie told me last night that we were together, that it was all just an act. And that she's pretty much waiting for me too"

"Oh, isn't that romantic?" Minnie claps her hand dramatically, resting them against her chest before turning to look at Bambam who acts like he's going to throw up instead.

"Lord, I think I'm gonna puke due to what Minnie said"

He clarifies in a joking manner before standing up to his feet and stretches his arm on my shoulder. "But I'm so proud of you. At least, you're getting your woman back this time"

"Thank you, Bam"

"But, remember" Minnie snorts as she too stands up.

"Don't fuck up this time, Manoban. We are all tired having to put up with your shit"

I offer them both a grin. "Let's see"

💙💙💙

We fly back to Seoul soon afterwards simply because Roseanne has something to cater on her plate and I don't blame her.

Since her comeback is coming around the corner, she has been required more than ever to be around the clock at the studio, perfecting her dancing moves.

And I remain at home, still haven't replied to any of Mina's emails asking if I would make a return as the head surgeon at Seoul General.

"Hey"

A pair of arms wrap around my waist perfectly as I am stand at her juliet balcony that oversees the city from 78th floor.

A smile pops on my lips as I hear her voice. She sounds tired though, but I can feel her lips turning into a smile as she presses her face against my back, sighing in process.

"You're back early"

I finish my wine before turning to face her. She shots her eyebrows upward to say yes before succumbing herself into my arms. "It's been a tiring day and I just need a good hot bath because all my muscles are going to tear off"

She exaggerates which makes me grin. "Alright, then you better head to the room. I'll draw the bath for you"

I say and she looks at me before tiptoeing to kiss me on my lips. "I love you" she looks at me and I might look startled enough to make her grin widely like an idiot. "I haven't told you that today, right?"

She asks, still giggling and I nod. I let my fingers play with her short blonde hair. "I like your old hair better"

"Well, they are going to grow back later"

She assures me before peeling herself of myself.

"By the way, you literally sound like Ji-Ae when you said that since she hates mommy's new hair"

"I think your little one hates everything new"

"But I love her"

Rosie states as she pulls me towards our bedroom.

"In which I'm going to ask, why the house is so quiet and where are the girls?"

"Well, you sister dropped by  earlier"

I state, spinning the story of how Jisoo collected her nieces to visit the comic fiesta that Chaeyoungie and Ji-Ae had been hyping up since few days ago.

"Did she at least tell when they are going back?"

Rosie asks again as she begins to undress and I start the shower for her, adjusting the temperature by putting my hand under the falling water.

"Nope" I say, my voice hits a high note a little as I fear she might not hear well from outside the bathroom. "I think they must come back pretty late"

"Alright then"

She looks at me as she drops her towel to the floor and gets into the shower.

"Lisa?"

She calls and I look at her as I'm about to exit the bathroom. "What?"

"Do you want to fuck me in the bathroom?"

💙💙💙

30 votes to see what's happening at the comic fiesta 🤣