Chapter Seven❤️

a/n: vote before reading redbeanbuns ❤️

"You have to start worrying about grades, Park Chaeyoung"

Lisa says during dinner, many days after the game her daughter won. But the teenage girl just rolls her eyes as she joins her mother around the table for a bowl of ramen and kimchi.

"I'm serious" Lisa says, trying to appear stern with the girl but it's always failed because Chaeyoung always looks at her in that way, like she's the only one in her daughter's world and she can't afford to say a single word to break it further.

"Maybe I'll start focusing more about the grades when you start making healthy dinner since you're, I don't know? Doctor?"

The kid teases and Lisa throws her a paper napkin to the face which she gladly avoids, watching with laughter echoing in the small space as the crumpled paper napkin hits the kitchen counter and falls straight into the dustbin nearby.

Goal, lmao.

"I'll make more healthy dinners in the future" the surgeon says as she grabs her chopsticks and begins to stir her ramen, causing clouds of tiny smokes to assault the air that they breath in.

"You always said that" Chaeyoung chastises as she grabs her own pair of chopsticks and quickly digs in, fanning her mouth after the first bite as the hot and spicy ramen burns her mouth.

"Motherfucker" she grunts, eyes start to water and Lisa just looks at her, shaking her head softly.

"Hey" Lisa looks at her from her own bowl as she cuts the ramen using her teeth and begins to chew on them one or twice before swallowing all of it down her throat. "What did I say about cursing? You should drop it off"

"Well, mommy curses too and nobody says anything about that"

The girl replies nonchalantly as she grabs a tall glass of orange juice and sips it until the content reaches half of the glass and stops.

"Well, mommy is being mommy" Lisa chides. "You can't take after such behavior"

"I don't take after her behavior" Chaeyoung mocks, her chubby, chipmunk cheeks are now round and swelling as she keeps her food in her mouth.

"I'm blaming the DNA. Have you heard about it? It's the genetics things that parents transport to us from their own"

"Oh, yes Ms. Smarty Pants"

Lisa shakes her head as she slurps the spicy broth. "You're so smart. I think there's no reason for you to  still have those low grades, right?"

"Mama"

The kid whines. "I'm not Lilibear, alright? She doesn't have a mind of her own and I don't want to be like that too"

"Nobody is asking you to be like Lilibear"