Chapter Sixty Six ❤️

Lisa's pov I hold her hand as we walk in the park

Lisa's pov
I hold her hand as we walk in the park. She smiles at me briefly before pointing at the empty bench. "Wanna sit?" Jennie asks and I nod. "Sure, whatever you want".

We sit down for a moment and there's silence that exist between us. Jennie licks her Lowe lip before me finally tilting her head to the left to stare at me. "Are you okay? You've been unusually quiet today"

"I'm alright"
I say to her. "It's just that I went out with Roseanne today and ..." my voice trails off as her expression changes.

"Got it" she presses her lips into a straight line. "What did she poison you with this time? That you both do somehow belong with one another again?"

"Don't say it that way"
I warn her as I rest my back against the bench and cross my legs together. Our hands are still holding one another on top of my left knee.

"I'm sorry" she says but I know for a fact that she doesn't mean it at all. "I'm just, don't want you to go and run back to her, albeit you both have some history together" she finishes and her voice mirrors the feeling she's feeling right now.

Broken and sad; all at once.

"I love her, Jennie"

I look at the woman next to my shoulder who has her eyes on me firmly. "But I also love you. It's complicated. I don't want to let go of what we have right now nor that I want to ruin what Rosie and I have built"

"You do know" Jennie mumbles slowly. "That you're sounding like a total asshole right now?"

"I don't know what to do!"

I whine as I stand up, my hand trails to my thick black hair as I pace back and forth in front of her. "I can't choose. You're the one who built me up after she broke me. But she's also the reason why I feel life is so worth living again right now"

"Lisa, please"

Jennie breathes out. "You can't have us both. You have to choose. It's either me or Roseanne"

"Can we talk about something else?"

"What?" Jennie asks sarcastically. "Because I don't see the point in  talking about something else when you can't even decide on something simple like who you're gonna choose for your who life, again and again"

"I told you Roseanne is the only one for me"

I bite my lower lip. "But you are too, to me"

🤍🤍🤍

How is the story doing so far? Drop some comments 🙏
And 30 votes to continue 😌