BTF: Chapter Two 💙

Roseanne's pov

"You don't have to come if that makes you uncomfortable"

Lilibear says as she packs her stuff into her brown Louis Vuitton monogram luggage. Once is finished, she rests the bag against the wall of her room and glances into my direction again to confirm what I feel in that moment.

And I hate her sometimes for that. Because she always has this eyes that read me well, more than anyone else can.

"I'm fine, Lili" I say and she looks at me longer than she normally does and eventually when she nods her head and clicks her tongue, I know for a fact that she doesn't buy whatever shit I told her.

"Sure, mommy" her voice echoes. "Well, have you packed your stuff?"

She asks, her back against the wall as she folds her arms to her chest, the black YSL t-shirt looks extremely good against her skin.

"Well" I play with one of her roses - scented candles from her nightstands. "I was told by Ji-Ae that she would packing my stuff"

"Ji-Ae?"

Lilibear asks amusingly. "Well, that's a real plot twist"

💙💙💙

Lilibear holds my hand as we walk into my room and catch the baby wrapping herself like a burrito in the bed. What's playing on the TV is an episode of Tom and Jerry.

"Okay"

I say, dropping my hand from holding Lilibear's arm.

"I thought you said you were going to pack my stuff?"

I look at the baby who now notices my existence with her big sister. She gives me her stupid grin and points her small finger at the black and monogram Fendi luggage.

"I did it already"

She says proudly and Lilibear just gives me a brief look before leaning in into the bed to kiss her little sister.

I clear my throat as I pick up the amusingly light luggage from the other side of the room and proceed to open it, only to find it empty.

"Uh, honey. But it's empty?"

"Of course" the baby says. "What do you want me to put inside the bag?"

I scowl for a second and find Lilibear laughing silently.

"Um, maybe stuff? Like clothes?"

"What do you mean clothes?" the baby frowns.

"You know, for mommy to wear there in case I ruin my outfits?"

I ask her again and she looks at me before burying herself even more under the white duvet. "Ji-Ae?"

"Fine"

The baby groans as she slides off the bed and walks into my walking closet that she always loves to play in and comes back five seconds later with a thick YSL hoodie.

"Here you go. Our favorite hoodie"

She grins, throwing the hoodie into the luggage. I look at her, then grab the hoodie again by it's black hanger. "Oh, it's sure our favorite hoodie"

I explain. "But I'm pretty sure Bangkok is hot. And I don't want to fry myself to death wearing such a thick garment under the sun"

The baby stills for a moment before shooting her eyebrows upward. "What you mean? You told me you wouldn't changed and now you're changing? Where is my mommy? You're not my mommy"

"I'm 100% sure I'm still your mommy"

I grin as I pick her up from the floor and kiss her cheek. My little Ji-Ae.