BTF: Chapter Twenty Two 💙

Rosie's pov

Two weeks after the dinner, I was summoned to the agency this morning to discuss about the upcoming world tour. I have known about it for a while now and so does Lilibear.

But the other three of favourite people haven't had the faintest idea about it yet so it's hard for me to break the news to all of them all at once.

So I told Lilibear after my meeting ended and she suggested for a quick lunch between me and Lisa to break the news to her delightfully.

I'm not really good at breaking news. So, Lilibear's idea have to work well no matter what. I'm halfway sipping my lemonade when I spot Lisa entering the restaurant.

She wears a grey slacks that stops just above her ankles so that her white ankle socks can be spotted and a baggy blue knitwear that covers the nicely pressed white shirt she currently wearing underneath it.

We kiss for a moment before she indicates for me to sit down while she grabs the menu book and asks if I have anything particular in mind to eat.

I was tempted to say maybe she should eat me out for lunch when a waiter approaches our table and asks with a smile if we have anything special in my mind regarding the listed menu.

Lisa takes a moment to think which kind of irks me a little because God, I would really love to pin her against the wall and ride her hard right now because she looks so cutely hot in that baggy knitwear.

Except that she finally settled on salmon steak and I said the same thing to dismiss the waiter. "You said you were going to discuss things" she says after she shuts the fucking menu book aside and now looks at me with interest.

"What is it?"

She asks. "Is it a yes to my proposal? Are you marrying me again?"

"No, honey. It's not like that" I stop her before she can overthink of anything else. "Oh" her expression falls. "What is it then?" she asks, trying her best not to seem so sad.

Which makes me to extend my hand to grab hers on the table. "Lisa, I love you and you're the great love of my life. That's just a fact"

"Okay, that's relieving. I love you too"

"And we are not breaking up anytime soon"

"Cool"

"But"

Lisa scowls immediately when she hears that. "Here comes the shit"

"I've something to do" I look at her, holding the gaze and Lisa just looks more confused than ever. "And I swear it's not bad at all. It's just ... the time has come again for me to go on a tour for my music"

There is a minute of silence. "You ... What?"

"The tour, honey" I tighten the grip on her hand. "And I swear to you that it's not going to be that long and I'll consistently call you every day to tell you I love you and I'm not cheating on you"

Lisa still seems unconvinced. And truth be told, that is worrying.

"I would like you to know that I'm happy for you, love"

She finally makes a statement and I almost cry with tears of joy. "But it's just gonna be hard? We are starting us back and I'm not sure if we really need distance right now between us"

"I know" I nod my head, releasing her hand as the orders arrived. "But baby, I can't do anything about the tour"

"I see" she looks at me. Then at the food in between us. "Thanks for the food, Rosie" she clenches her jaws, eyes not meeting mine in return. Swiftly, she grabs her bag from the side of the table and says nonchalantly.

"Have fun touring. I've to go. See you later"

💙💙💙

Vote and comments. 30 votes to launch the next chapter 💛