Chapter Four ❤️

Park Tower Residence

"Ji-Ae"

Roseanne calls her little kitten as she appears from the walk in closet in a beautiful, all black dress she is supposed to wear for the launching of YSL flagship store in Seoul tomorrow.

Her long, silky blonde hair falls effortlessly beautiful over her bonny shoulders, her makeup from the previous Elle fashion shoot is still on point, all thanks to Lia, her talented makeup artist.

"What?" the five - year - old with a round face, bright brown eyes, funny mushroom hair, adorable pink lips, chubby smooth cheeks that resemble steamed buns mumbles from the other side of the room. "What else that you want from me?"

"I just need your opinion on this outfit" Roseanne says as she looks at her dress in the mirror.

"Do you think mommy looks nice in it?" she asks, turning herself away from the tall mirror to gaze in the direction of her beloved little kitten.

"So beautiful" the kid says. "So breathtaking! How can you be so beautiful?"

She adds emotionally but Roseanne just narrows her eyes before proceeding to shake her head. Her lips snarls a little before she speaks. "Ji-Ae, put down the mirror and look at me"

"Oh" the kid grins before putting the small mirror down and stares at her mom from over her shoulder. "What were you saying?"

"I asked you if I looked nice in this outfit"

The idol says, pointing at her dress. The little one inspects for a moment before frowning. "You looked ugly"

"Well, thank you" Roseanne says sarcastically. "I forgot how impeccably honest you can be at times"

"Okay"

The kid says hurriedly before taking the small hand mirror again to gaze at herself. "Oh my god, how can I be so pretty. It's like unreal"

She says again and Roseanne just sighs softly before walking out of the room into Lili's. She knocks softly on the door before twisting the doorknob.

Lili looks up from her laptop. She has been doing a voluntary research about Mathematical problems.

"What are you doing, honey?"

A kiss is plastered on her temple and the girl smiles softly before pointing at the screen of her laptop.

"Just working on some research papers. I have done my homework at school and it gets boring not having anything to do so I'm doing some research for fun"

"Sounds fun"

Roseanne nods before gaining her daughter's attention. "Mommy, is that what you're gonna wear tomorrow? To the event?" She asks and the idol nods. "You look so great" Lili smiles.

"I'm so sure everyone is going to be surprised by your look tomorrow" she comments and Roseanne couldn't be happier.

"I know you would say that" Roseanne hugs her daughter tightly. "But then" Lili retracts to stare at the makeup. "I think your cat eye" she pauses before drawing something in the air aimlessly with her finger.