BTF: Chapter Six 💙

Lisa's pov

I glance her way as we head out for dinner. She sits next to Lilibear in the shuttle while the baby presses her face against the window as she stares at the sight of Thai night market that is set up along the road.

"Does they have good food there?"

She asks, already drooling to her chin as I look at her to answer, which undeniably makes me giggle a little.

"I think they, baby. We can go check them later if you like" I promise as the shuttle stops and I fix the way a hat settles on top of my head before opening the door of the shuttle, staring as the driver slides open the back door where Lilibear, Chaeyoungie, Ji - Ae and Roseanne start to get out, one by one.

"Oh" Chaeyoungie grins, already looking excited as she takes a deep breath of the heavy and mouthwatering Thai cuisine's aroma in the air. "Are we going to have Tomyum Kung? It's my favorite"

"What is that?" Lilibear wonders and I pull her in for a kiss on the cheek. "It's like a sour and spicy soup. You'll love it as much as Chaeyoungie does once you've taste it"

"Well, can't wait"

My eldest says before turning to her middle sister, handing her phone as she instructs Chaeyoungie to snap a picture of her from the back. It must be for Instagram. That's how it works most of the time.

"Rosie"

I begin but the blonde just ignores my existence as she holds on to our youngest baby's hand and follows the lead of a server that is more than excited to show us where the hell we are going to be seated inside the restaurant.

"Rosie, honey. I need to talk"

I whisper to her when we sit around the table but the idol clearly is ignoring me. She smiles at anyone else who is looking and waving at her but her eyes seem to not notice me at all. Which is freaking frustrating?

"Rosie"

I'm practically whining now as I dare myself to hold her hand under the table but instead of letting me touch even the edge of her fingertips, she sends me a kick under the table that aims straight to my crotch, making me help in pain. "Fuck" I say behind gritted teeth.

Chaeyoung looks at me from behind the menu book she's holding. "Mama, you fine?" she asks and I immediately fake a smile and nod my head frantically. "Are you sure?" Lilibear asks this time as she narrows her eyes at me.

"Your face is turning red. Do you want to go somewhere else?" She looks around. "There must be another restaurant here that..."

"The restaurant is fine" I hurry to say. "It's just, nothing" I clear my throat, my eyes on Rosie who is pretending like she didn't just kick me her under the table. Next to her, the baby is drooling over a picture of fried chicken.

"Mommy, can we have this one?"

Her adorable finger taps the picture and Rosie nods as she kisses the baby on top of her head. "Sure, we can have whatever that you want" she promises again and she orders whatever shit that her baby daughter wants.

Once everyone's order is taken, she excuses herself to the washroom which I follow almost immediately. "Rosie, baby. We have to talk"

She ignores me until we are inside the bathroom and she proceeds to lock the door. Crossing her arms, she looks at me. "What else to be talked about?"

"A lot"

I start as I hastily gesture towards my crotch. "You fucking kicked me here! Do you have any idea how close I was to losing shit at the table?"

She looks like she doesn't care. Clicking her tongue, she brings forward her hand to stare at her nails. "And?"

"You should apologize for that, honey"

I say to her but she doesn't react to that. "I mean it"

I say but Rosie just ignores me like she has expertly been doing since she arrived in Bangkok. "Okay, never mind. Forget bout that"

I breathe out as I follow her to the sink where she washes her hands together. "Who the fuck said you can sing the shit about me to the world?"

"I don't know what you're saying"

"Oh stop it. Even a blind man can see whatever you're trying to do"

"Lisa, stop talking to me" she says, aiming for the door. "I've nothing else to talk to you"

"Gone is about me right?" I ask. "You can't cope that I left so you resorted with writing a whole song bout it and make people laugh at me"

"I don't know why you're talking about" Rosie shakes her head. "You're delusional"

"Rosie, baby. I learnt my lesson"

I say at last as I grab her hand. "Please take me back. I love you"

"Well, too late now"

She clicks her tongue as she looks at me. "I'm with someone else now"

"Oh, yes" I say sarcastically as I follow her. "Who's the delusional here right now?"

"Unlike you who claimed that Gone is about you, I have a very much real person who's interested in me than you who forsaken me!"

"I don't buy that"

I say as I pin her against the wall of the bathroom. "You're for me" I insist. "Only me"

"Too bad, Lisa"

She pushes me away before walking back towards the table that is now freshly joined with another face that I can't help but wanting to kill right now.

Jeongyeon. Fucking hell.

"Hi honey" Rosie casually drops a kiss on the fucking figure'a cheek. "I hope your flight was alright"

"Of course" Jeongyeon says before looking at me, extending her hand. "Hi, Lisa. We meet again"

💙💙💙

And the fight begins 🤣 30 votes to see which one is Rosie's choice