BTF: Chapter Eighteen 💙

A little inappropriate smut. Skip if you feel uncomfortable ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Lisa's pov

I stand in the kitchen, my back against the cold kitchen counter as my glasses rest on the tip of my nose and my eyes are narrowed at every little word that is printed on the freshly delivered newspaper.

It's barely six in the morning and I can't sleep more than that. Sipping a cup of hot coffee, I look up from my newspaper when my ears catch a series of small footsteps making their way towards the kitchen.

And my lips curl as I see my little Ji-Ae yawning adorably as she steps into the kitchen. One hand is brushing the hair off her face while the other one is brushing sleepiness away from her eyes.

Blinking those adorable pair of black eyes a few times, she lifts her head from the floor and a mischievous smile pops all over her face, prominently showing those deep dimples she has on both cheeks. "Elo"

She giggles, latching herself to my right leg as I fold my newspaper and bend over to pick her up, so that she can rest her again against my chest. "Elo" I imitate her in a cute voice that makes the grin that's already big, becomes even bigger than her small face.

"You're awake"

Her tiny fingers begin to toy with the baby hair around my neck before they glide unceremoniously into my hair, yanking them a couple of times as she likes. "Pretty hair"

She giggles, her lower lip disappears behin her perfect upper row of white teeth. I bump my nose with her little one. "Well, still isn't as pretty as yours" I say and she studies my face this time, framing my cheeks with her tiny hands.

"I told mommy" she speaks, her voice is muffled at times but hit certain high notes when her emotion changes as she delivers her thoughts. "I wanted to have a long hair like her. But she said I'm cuter with the short hair"

"Well, I have to agree. You look so cute with this short hair and I love that bangs on you"

I wink my eye. "See?" I guide her hand to meet my own set of bangs. "We are matching"

"Oh" she states, clearly just noticed the similarity before her round small eyes are squished by her big smile that is clearly too big for her own face.

"We matchy - matchy" she claps my cheeks with her small palms a couple of times before Rosie appears, stopping just in time at the corner of the kitchen counter.

"Well, did I miss anything?"

She asks, her voice is tired but she manages a smile at me before resuming her walk and kiss our baby carelessly on her lips before moving her eyes to stare at me. We probably stare at one another longer than we originally intended.

"Mommy, look"

Ji-Ae grins as she catches her mommy's attention and I'm glad that Rosie looks away because I've been holding my breathe since I saw her looking at me that way. "Mama and I matchy - matchy"

She touched her messy bangs that I've managed to tame but to no avail, there are pretty hard to convince, just like the baby herself.

"Oh yes" Rosie kisses the baby again as she lifts the nugget against her chest and inhales the sweet scent of that dark and thick mushroom hairstyle.

"You guys might have the same hairstyle but I'm always your favorite than mama, okay?"

She asks and the baby nods instantly as she hides her face against the crook of Rosie's pale neck.

"Are you hungry?" she asks the baby. "I'm going to the couch" Rosie states as I grab a stack of bread from the plastic on top of the oven.

"Alright"