BTF: Chapter Three 💙

Lisa's pov

I wait anxiously at the Arrival Gate. It would be the first time in six months that I'm finally seeing them again. And I don't know how I should feel.

I know for a fact that Roseanne has decided to come with the kids (she won't let them out of her sight nowadays for sure) and that makes me feel more nervous as I might not know what to expect from her.

But I know that she would keep everything perfectly well in front of the girls.

"Will you breathe?"

Minnie pokes my side before settling to stand next to me. She wears a white cotton t - shirt that is paired with Vans dark sneakers and plaid pants.

"I am breathing" I say, slightly offended with her question. "Is it?" the woman asks again, not caring to even look at me as she speaks.

Instead, she brings out her Galaxy Z Flip 4 from the pocket of her pants and begins to stare at her own reflection on the camera. "What a pretty face" she compliments herself.

I roll my eyes before looking back at the empty gate. They should be here soon. "Where is Bambam?" I ask Minnie as she finishes ogling herself. "Is he parking the car?" I ask again but Minnie shakes her head as she looks at me.

"Uncle Bambam apparently wants to win the title Favourite Uncle from your girls so he's making a fun surprise for them although I've reminded him not to scare them with his plans"

"What?" I wince at the idea of Bambam making a surprise for my girls because god, he is really the worst person to plan anything. "I just hope he doesn't make himself look stupid"

"Well, me too" Minnie clears her throat as she hangs her hands by her sides. "So, help me out a little" she nudges her chin towards a group of passengers that start to pile into the arrival gate section. "I know I've seen their pictures but I'm not really good in remembering faces or whatnot"

"I get it" I laugh nervously as I stare into the ocean of newly arrived passengers. I keep searching until a familiar face pops out of nowhere with a black backpack and chubby little baby holding her hand.

Chaeyoung.

"Chaeng" I call her name a little loud than usual and she looks at me immediately, her eyes turning into crescent shape as she smiles broadly behind the white face mask. "Oh my god" my little baby squeals. "It's mama!"

The baby leaps with joy as she runs towards me and I waste no time in scooping her into my arms and shower her with lots of kisses. "Hey" Chaeyoung wraps her arm around my waist, her face against the crook of my neck.

"I missed you so!"

"I know, I missed you guys too!"

I look around for the sight of Lilibear before asking Chaeyoung. "Where's Lilibear?"

"Oh" the girl looks around for a second before bobbing her hand in the air at a girl her age who wears white Chanel shirt , jeans shorts and a pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers.

"Over here"

Chaeyoung states and my eyes fall on her almost immediately. Roseanne wears a funny hat on top of her head and a thick black face mask on her face to shield herself from anyone else at the airport.

And Minnie has to pinch my arm to bring me back to Earth.

"What the fuck?" I ask her in a whisper but Minnie ignores me introduces herself. "Hi, I'm called Minnie and I'm Lisa's friend"

Three of them greet Minnie warmly. Roseanne just nods her head, waving a little. "And I'm going to take you guys to my grandpa's resort. He has the best one in the whole Thailand"

Minnie brags proudly and Ji - Ae claps her hands excitedly m. "Oh my god! My heart is going to explode mama! We are gonna see the elephants!"

She squeals and I laugh a little. "They don't have elephants in the resort, baby"

I explain which makes her frown. "But we are in Thai! It's supposed to have elephants! Lilibear and I watched on YouTube"

"I know"

I say and Minnie decides to interject the conversation. "You know you can go visit the elephant sanctuary later" she adds. "It's free because it belongs to your Uncle Bambam and you can even feed them if you like"

"Who?" Chaeyoung asks again,  clearly a bit unfamiliar with the name.

"Bambam" my idiotic friend, Bambam finally arrives in black t - shirt that is tucked into the waistband of his khaki jeans.

"I'm called Uncle Bambam and I'm your mama' best friend in Thai" he even makes a self - claim to be my best friend as he shakes hands with my girls.

"And since this is the first time that you guys are visiting Thailand, everything would be on me" he offers the girls his most charming smile before walking to approach my Ji-Ae.

"And this one is for you"

Bambam says as he gives Ji-Ae a big and fluffy teddy bear. The girl shrieks so loud before giggling and thanking her uncle Bambam.

"Mama"

Lilibear calls and I turn to look at her. "Can we just proceed to the resort please? Mommy is not feeling well" she says, gesturing to the scorching heat.

"Of course, sweetie" Minnie replies as she directs the girls and Roseanne towards a luxury shuttle waiting for them outside the airport.

"Mama, please don't go"

Ji-Ae states as she starts to cry but I kiss the top of her head and promise her that I would follow from behind. "I won't go. I promise. We'll see one another again in a few minutes okay?"

💙💙💙

30 votes to the next adventure