BTF: Chapter Seven 💙

Lisa's pov

Fuck. Just freaking fuck. So, the person that Rosie has been meaning to tell me, that she has replaced me with is apparently that goddamn motherfucker? Great. Just fucking great.

And ever since that dinner, I have been blessed with sore sight anywhere that I look because Rosie is clearly not ashamed to show public display of attraction or whatever.

Whenever I feel like wanting to approach her and make her realize that she's making the biggest decision of her life but choosing that motherfucker, she would be throwing her hands around the bastard's waist, laughing or giggling about something that I find really annoying.

And it doesn't help that even the GIRLS are ignoring me half of the time that I try to fix everything back. But Minnie has been convincing me to never turn back and keep fixing what's broken.

But it's hard when your ex - wife but still the love of your life prides herself in showing her newly found affection with someone else.

Today, as per discussed we are visiting the floating market and the girls are super excited about it. I hold Ji-Ae's hand most of the time that we walk back and forth, circling around the hot market, looking for the best thing to put into our mouths as our stomachs start to growl.

We end up finding a stall that sells fried prawn rice and after a second of negotiating, we settle down while waiting for the hawker to deliver our orders.

"Rosie" I call her as I signal for the blonde to occupy the vacant spot next to me but she ignores me and sticks to Jeongyeon's side like a fucking glue.

Even their hands are intertwined.

Bitch.

"Lisa, are you eating?"

She asks after a moment and I shake my head a no. I've been full from the food tasting at the mango booth not too long ago. "Nope, I'm great but the girls are"

I reply and Rosie nods her head as she tugs her hair behind her ear. "Well, great. That means you can leave the table so that we all can sit down and enjoy our food"

She instructs, pulling Jeongyeon's hand along as she occupies the vacant space and pushes me slightly before gesturing for Jeongyeon to fill up that spot.

"Excuse me?"

I frown. "That's my place"

"Well, not anymore" Rosie says. "Jeongyeon and I are going to have our lunch and since you're already full, you don't have to sit with us. Just go, circling around before you come back again once we are done with our lunch"

"Hey"

I frown, about to say something else when she ignores me as she rests her head against Jeongyeon's shoulder. The woman looks at me, smiling.

"So sorry" she mumbles and my heart is just too damn broken to sit around looking at them so I decide to walk away for better air.

Fuck.

💙

30 votes to the next chapter.