Chapter Forty three❤️

Chaeyoung's pov

Chaeyoung's pov

I step into the changing room. There would be a practice in thirty minutes and I don't want to be late since I've had quite a number of problems on my plate with the coach and the team lately.

So, it won't hurt if I try to play the good kid card for a second and do whatever that I can until we get into that State Championship that I really dying to compete for.

"Hey, Chaeyoung"

One of a random kids that I probably have seen her face before but can't remember her name appears in the room as I found my locker and about to change into my taekwondo uniform.

"Hey, what's up?"

I ask, literally stopping from stripping in front of her. She looks guilty at first and I narrow my eyes at her.

"What's wrong?" I ask again and she probably is scared I'm gonna kick her ass so she tells me the shit she's been keeping.

"Do you know Ho Yeon from Class A?"

"What about her?"

I taste the bile inside my mouth as I imagine that fucking kid that is always known for her big mouth because her stupid, incompetent aunt is one of the lowly - paid but extremely nosey, town's detectives that always has her nose poking in others businesses.

Chill climbs up my spine but I act it cool. Please don't say some stupid fucking shit about Lilibear or I'm gonna go nuts.

"She, umm ..."

"Cut the crap. Jump to the point. What the fuck is going on?"

"Well, she said to the whole school that Lili Park is not in the Caribbean. She's not in the so - called vacation either. Instead, she's currently under investigation for suicide attempt"

I clench my jaws so fucking hard from throwing up on the floor in front of this kid whose name I can't remember. Damn, now the whole fucking school knows about it.

"Where is she?"

I ask and I can literally hear my own anger boiling in that sentence. The kid looks away for a moment. "I..." her voice starts to waver. "I don't know. I'm just here to tell you that ..."

"WHERE. IS. SHE?"

I ask again, pausing after every word so that I won't end up punching her square in the face. No, this nameless kid doesn't deserve that clearly. Because there's only on kid that deserves that and it no one else but Jung Ho Yeon.

"In the cafeteria"

The kid finally reports. "But Chaeng" she calls, sounding desperate as to stop me from going there. But it's too late. Nobody says bad shit about my sister when she's not here to defend herself from the accusation.

💛💛💛

"Are you sure, Ho Yeon?"

A kid with freckles all over her ugly face says skeptically. One eyebrows is shot in a upward manner.