BTF: Chapter Eighteen 💙

Depuis le début

I nod my head. "I'll catch up later"

"Sure. I love you"

"I love you too"

💙💙💙

I bring her breakfast to the living hall where the luxurious, brand new 82 inch tv is plastered against the wall, and the electric fireplace is currently on and visually captivating.

Rosie sits on one of her favourite customized Italian couch, nursing Ji-Ae while humming softly. When the baby is full of her mother's milk, she slides off the blonde woman's lap and sits next to her, droplets of milk on her chin.

"Ey, you brought food"

She giggles happily as she sits down on the floor and steals the plate of eggs and sausages that I made for Rosie. Her mommy watches her, only grinning as she bends to wipe the kid's chin with the end of her Gucci handkerchief.

"I guess you have to make me another breakfast"

She says, kissing my jaw before laughing as I pull her to be seated on my lap. "I'll make you a thousand more" I look at her in the eyes and we both freeze in time as our eyes swallow one another.

"You know"

Rosie begins as she nuzzles our noses together. "I always wonder what crosses your mind when your eyes meet mine"

"Easy"

I grin. "I always think of how lucky I am to have you in my life, even after I royally messed"

"Really?"

Rosie pecks a kiss on my lips. "Well, I think it's different with me"

"Really? Want to share"

She grins wickedly as she begins to straddle me. "I always think of fast you can fuck me without having anyone else noticing"

She travels her hand to my crotch and I look at her, almost frowning but also sighing in gratitude at her action.

We never got the chance to do anything when the kids are around because there's always a high chance of them walking on us, especially the two little troublemakers.

But when I hear the sound of spoon falling to the floor, I push Rosie slightly off me. "No, Ji-Ae is over there and she can see us"

"Doesn't make any difference" Rosie kisses me until I have to fight for air once she releases me. "She doesn't know what she's seeing and she forgets everything every now and then"

"Still"

I fight her as I turn my head to the left and see the baby sitting five steps away from us, her back against Rosie and I as she dives into the breakfast excitedly, caring nothing at what's happening around her.

"I say she'll finish the food in five minutes"

Rosie says as she takes her panties off and throws it somewhere near my face on the couch. "So, if you fuck me now, we would be able to finish before her plate is empty of food"

I clench my jaw but then decide to fuck everything else behind as I take her right then, pounding into her as she curls her hands around my neck tightly.

"Mommy"

The baby calls which literally scared the shit out of us but Rosie shamelessly asks me to keep going as she entertains the baby. "Yes, sweetheart"

Her breath is heavy as she bites her lower lip. "What is it?"

"Do you think cats have wings? I would like a flying kitten"

The baby asks, her back against us.

"Oh, there Lisa"

Rosie sighs as I pound against the sweet spot within her.

"Mommy" the baby chews her eggs. "I asked kitten. Not Lisa"

"Oh, sorry baby" Rosie grins. "I think so. You want a flying kitten? Why don't we go check tomorrow at the pet shop?"

"But Lilibear said there's no flying kitten"

"Well" Rosie rolls her eyes to the back of her head as I keep on thrusting in and out on the couch.

"Umm, she's a dream breaker. But she's Lilibear. I'll talk to her later, okay baby?"

"Mama"

She calls my name and I have to steady my breath as I fuck Rosie on the couch and look at the baby that is now chewing on her sausage. "Can we go to the park later?"

"Oh, yes baby" I reply while drenching in sweat. "We can go to whichever park that you want" I add again.

"Can we go and ride the bicycle too?"

"No, bicycle is dangerous. You injured your hand the other day"

Rosie says solemnly from under me. Her arms tighten around my neck as both of us are nearing our climax.

"But mommy ..."

The girl whines but Rosie immediately stops her.

"No, baby. Wait for a second. Oh my god, that's really nice Lisa"

She sighs as both of us reached our peak together and she immediately pushed me away as she scoops the baby into her arms and kissing her messy face like we didn't just fuck on the couch just now.

"I don't want you to get hurt" she says as she looks at me and then at the messy couch. "Clean it, Lisa. I mean it. I need to go and catch a nap with this little Dory"

She says, kissing me again as she walks past me and into the bedroom with the little one.

💙💙💙

30 votes to unlock the next one.