BTF: Chapter Two 💙

Start from the beginning

"But you used to love the hoodie" she whines. "And I love you in the hoodie"

"But it gets too hot in Bangkok for a hoodie, baby" Lilibear explains which I mentally thank her for. The baby looks at me, pouting before disappearing into my walk in closet.

A moment later, the baby appears again, holding on to a puffy jacket that make Lilibear and I sigh again together.

"You know" Lilibear lifts her up and brushes her pink lips against that chubby cheek. "I think you don't know much about Thailand, yeah?"

"Good food?"

Ji-Ae mumbles, her eyes shining bright with the desire to eat. Lilibear laughs softly before tightening her arms around her baby sister.

"Well, aside from the YouTube video we watch together, yes. But it's kind of hot there, you know. So people normally where thin stuff to make sure your skin is alright and don't get burned"

She explains and I'm pretty sure for a second that she wasted her time because there is no way in heaven the baby would understand that and as I'm about to say, Lilibear forget it it, she won't understand, the baby nods and plays with the tip of her sister's hooked nose.

"So we wear t-shirt then?"

"Bingo" Lilibear says, kissing Ji-Ae on the tip of her nose which makes the baby giggles. "Lili is just going to cry, oh my god. When did my Ji-Ae become too smart?" her big sister echoes which make me really frown for a moment.

The baby wiggles herself out of Lilibear's arms and runs with those tiny feet back into the walk-in closet before coming back with my Gucci t - shirt.

Instead of passing it to me, she runs to her big sister who claps her hands proudly at the little love.

"God job" Lilibear compliments her. "You are so smart, now put it inside the luggage and Lili will do the rest, okay?"

"Okay" the baby says, before climbing up the bed and buries herself under the comfy duvet again. I follow Lilibear inside the walk-in closet. "Do you need help?" I ask dumbly and she laughs softly before shaking her head.

"I don't need your help. But Chaeyoungie might. She hasn't woke up last time I checked and our flight is in two hours"

"Oh, yes. I'll wake her up now"

"Thanks, mommy. I love you"

"I love you too"

💙💙💙

I step inside her room. It's freezing cold and pitched black. Turning the light on my phone, I grab the AC remote and turn that damn thing off.

Moving towards the automatic bind that shields the room from the sunlight, I press the button and watch the bind retracts automatically. In less than thirty seconds, the room is now bright with light.

I spot her tangling in the blanket, her hair literally messy. "Dude" I pat her shoulder. "Wake the fuck up. We are going to Thai today" I supply as I sit at the edge of her bed. She moves a little and opens her eyes. A moment later, I chuckle as I hear her cursing.

"WHAT THE FUCK WITH THE LIGHT? PLEASE, IM GONNA BE BLIND"

"Stop exaggerating" I shake my head, inspecting her messy room. Dirty clothes are everywhere on the floor. "And your room looks like a real pigsty"

"Ah, thank you for the compliment" Chaeyoungie yawns as she sits up, pulling her messy hair into a loosely tied bun. "I've been working really hard to make it looks like a pigsty"

"Don't be stupid"

I look at her and she rolls her eyes. "It was a joke, Roseanne"

"And don't call me that either. It's mommy for you"

"Oh sure" the dumbass yawns. "Sugar mommy"

"Shut up, Chaeyoungie. Get yourself ready or Lilibear is going to be mad. Our flight is leaving in two hours"

"I haven't packed yet!"

The girl exclaims but I shrug wickedly. "Well, that's not my problem. Get your ass in gear to move around, dumbass"

"Roseanne, I hate you"

💙💙💙

"I'm sorry, Ji-Ae"

I hear Chaeyoungie teases her little sister again while Lilibear and I are watching the maids loading our luggage into the back of the car.

"No" I stare at my second born who is already laughing wickedly. "Don't say disturbing things to her, Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

I warn her but she ignores me. She always does in fact.

"But you can't come with us on the flight. Apparently, we can't take animals on board"

"But I'm not" the baby frowns. "I'm a baby"

"Oh yes you are"

"Chaeyoungie" Lilibear sighs. "Don't ever finished that sentence..."

"You're a baby pig. That's why"

It doesn't take long for Ji-Ae to cry and I really want to hit Chaeyoungie right now because she's laughing with tears in her eyes as if it's so funny.

"I hate you, Chaeyoungie"

I roll my eyes as I grab the baby in my arms. "It's okay, don't listen to your big sister"

💙💙💙

We arrived at the airport fifteen minutes later. All of our luggage has already been cleared since we're re flying privately. Ji-Ae sits on my lap, happily humming as she plays with the end of my blonde hair.

"Pretty hair, mommy"

"Yes, but yours is prettier"

I compliment her jet - black hair. She giggles and wraps her arms around my neck. Chaeyoungie and Lilibear come in sight a moment later as they exited the  Hermès store, small, orange paper bags in hands as they talk about something I don't follow.

"Are we going now?"

Lilibear asks and I nod.

A stewardess comes to assist us. Just like any other security check, we would have to go past the scanner checkpoint and it doesn't help that Chaeyoungie is scaring her little sister to death.

"I don't know. They are going to find out that you are a little pig based on the scanner thing and you'll not be following us, little creature"

"Chaeyoung Roseanne Park"

Lilibear scoffs. "It's immature to harass kids her age. Pick someone your age"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes playfully. "Yeah, whatsoever"

I shake my head at the sisters before lifting my youngest one to my chest. "You're with me" I wipe her tears. "Don't listen to your big sister. She has something wrong to do with her brain"

"Mommy!!!"

Chaeyoung whines behind me but I ignore her as I walk into the security checkpoint.

💙💙💙

30 votes to unlock the next adventure