Midnight cravings**

Bucky carried you into the bedroom, and laid you back on the bed carefully before standing up and shedding his clothes, throwing them carelessly across the room. You took in the beauty of the man before you and sat up on your elbows studying him closely. You loved the way he looked, no matter what, but seeing him naked was always special to you. You loved the fact that you would be the only woman graced enough to see him like this for the rest of both of your lives. You didn't care if it would be fifty or a hundred years, you would never take this sight for granted. He reached out his hand to you and you sat up and he reached for the bottom of your nightie and he pulled it carefully over your head with a smile, looking down to see indeed you still wore the dark blue thong. You saw him grin from ear to ear and he groaned softly to himself.
"I have a promise to keep" his voice was deep and raspy. He reached down and tugged at both sides ripping them effortlessly off before he pulled at them throwing them over his shoulder. You double tapped the inhibitor and focused that your powers would just be on your hands as you reached up and touched him gently on the chest and he let out a small moan. You ran your hands all along his chest and stomach before standing and doing the same to his back and his arms. You knew he couldn't feel it on his vibranium arm, but you could and the feeling was amazing regardless. You brought your hands down to his hips and ran all over each nook and cranny along his ass, and then moved to his front, taking his shaft into your hands and he moaned again. You focused a little harder and let the flames take over your head as you reached down and took him into your mouth and you heard him gasp in pleasure. You thought you would never get tired of the sound. You ran your hand along his shaft up to where your mouth was along the tip and you ran your tongue along his length. You felt him reach out and start pulling on your hair, trying to coax you along. You reached under and started to play softly with his balls as you continued to focus on bringing him pleasure with your hands and mouth. He started to thrust into your mouth and you hallowed out your cheeks, taking your time with your movements. You were starting to have a hard time to focus because you were enjoying yourself too much. You felt the flames move a little further up your arms and down your back, but tried to call it back as much as you could. Bucky gasped and you felt him release down your throat and you pulled back looking up at him with a satisfied smile.
"I'm never going ta get tired of that" he leaned down and started to kiss you softly on the lips. You went to tap your inhibitor, but he stopped you and pulled you off the bed and grabbing you from under your thighs making you wrap your thighs around him. You felt the flames start coming off your body and covering him as well as you both moaned softly feeling the electricity between the two of you. He started to deepen the kiss, not caring that he could taste himself on your lips. He had only one focus, and it was you. The electricity popped and seemed to almost glow off your skins while the flames continued licking both of you. His hungry kiss became almost just tongue and teeth while he tried to deepen it impossibly more, his nose brushing against yours making you feel so needed and wanted. His vibranium arm held your body weight while his flesh hand ran all along your back and shoulder blades. He turned and pushed you into the wall and leaned down to take one of your breasts in his mouth while his other hand toyed with one of your nipples and you moaned in pleasure. His teeth played with one nipple until it was impossibly hard, then he switched to the other breast and groaning to himself. You bucked your hips against him, feeling his erection pressing up against you. One small push and he would be inside of you, but it seemed he had other plans. He came back up and started kissing and sucking on your collarbone and your neck, before giving your earlobe a nip and heading back to your lips again. You both let out a moan as he began to kiss you again, and the electricity intensified on your skin. You could hear the flames licking at the walls and wanted to pull back but at the same time, selfishly you never wanted the kiss to end. When Bucky pulled back for air, he started down the other side of your neck and working on your other collarbone and you leaned your head back on the wall taking in the sensations he was giving you. You heard Bucky hum happily to himself, and suddenly both of his hands were on your hips and he picked you up all the way to his shoulders and you wrapped your legs around his neck looking at him curiously. He held you by your ass cheeks while your back was still leaning against the wall and he licked a strip along your center and you gave a small gasp. You reached down, and put your hands through his hair as he lazily licked along your folds. The feeling was incredibly intense, and you heard him hum to himself again as he started focusing slowly on your clit, lazily doing figure eights around it. You could feel the coil of your orgasm starting already as you cried out but he maintained the same pace, just like you had done to him. You groaned to yourself wanting so much more, but at the same time revelling in the feelings he was giving to you. You threw your head back into the wall, feeling it crack slightly as he pushed the rest of your body weight into the wall as well and he started moving his tongue a little bit faster. You cried out again as you started to get close, and felt like he was leaving you on edge on purpose. He raked his teeth over your clit slightly and you gave another gasp before he went back to rubbing you with just his tongue. The coil of your orgasm snapped and you cried out his name and he continued his assault on you until you came down from your high. He pulled at your legs and slowly brought you down gracefully until you were at his hips again and gave you a small tap and you wrapped your legs around him again as he leaned in and started to kiss you hungrily again.
"Fuck doll, the things you do ta me" he growled.
"The things you do to me Sarge" you whispered back breathlessly. He leaned in and plunged his tongue back in your mouth claiming you as his own. You knew there would never be any other way. You were completely his in every way shape and form. You felt him line himself up with your center and pushed in slowly. You bucked your hips trying to urge him to go a little faster, but he stopped completely while still kissing you, once you stopped moving your hips he started to slip in further. You groaned, feeling every minute detail of his body against you and inside of you. He finally bottomed out, and you sighed against his lips. "Wreck me Sarge" you pulled back and gazed into his eyes.
"I will tonight, but not right now" he grinned, thrusting slowly in and out of you. No matter how much you tried to move against him, he maintained his slow pace. His flesh hand went down and started to toy with your clit again. With the flames still out the coil of your orgasm started to build quickly and effortlessly. It wasn't long until he could feel your walls fluttering around him and you were crying out his name again. He never took his hand from your clit, and continued to move within you, starting to move a little bit faster.
"No, too sensitive" you shook your head, throwing it back against the wall, but he was focused. You knew he could feel every movement of your orgasm against him, and he was enjoying it immensely. When he started to lose his rhythm he claimed your lips again, and flicked at your clit trying to make you go a third time. It didn't take long before you were crying out his name again, your cries were lost in his lips and mouth and you felt him release inside of you. You loved the feeling, wondering if it could always feel that intense. He pushed you more into the wall and continued to thrust out his high before he stilled and laid his face between your breasts. You were a panting mess, and felt liquid falling out of you and knew he made you squirt again.
"Never going ta get tired of that doll" he gave each breast a kiss before he reached up and tapped your inhibitor off. He looked at the wall and started to chuckle and you looked at him curiously.
"What?" you asked.
"Well, we didn't catch the room on fire, but Tony sure has a lot of repairs" Bucky snickered and you looked up seeing even the skylight was blackened from the lick of your flames and all along the wall. There was the indent of your body up higher and lower and you flushed a deep red.
"How are we going to explain that one?" you were in shock. "That was dangerous"
"You were in control" he shook his head and gave you a soft kiss on the lips. He set you on your feet, and you felt unsteady but leaned against the wall again and smiled up at him lovingly. He went to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and came back and wiped along the inside of your legs before doing the same for himself, then threw it in the hamper.
"Now what does my doll want for a snack?" he leaned forward and giving you a soft kiss on the lips.
"Salted caramel cookies with whipped cream" you licked your lips. He chuckled and put on his boxers before leaving the room. You sat on the side of the bed, and he was back within minutes with your snack. You put the whipped cream on each cookie before you went to eat it. Feeling mischievous you turned the can on whipped cream and put some on Bucky's chest then licked it off. He chuckled and took the can from you before doing the same to one of your breasts and leaned down taking a moment to really lick it off, but then staying there for enjoyment.
"I can see why you like the whipped cream" he wiggled his eyebrows and pushed you back on the bed once you were done your cookies. He put the plate to the side, but kept the can and started spraying it across both of your breasts and hummed happily to himself while he licked it off. "I think we just found something new for us to try in the bedroom" he chuckled and continued to finish off the can with you.
"Now I'm all sticky" you pouted, and he grinned.
"So am I, lets take a shower" he chuckled and pulled you out of the bed leading you to the bathroom. You had a feeling the night had barely begun.

By the time morning came, you had barely slept a few hours. Bucky had certainly found the energy where you were starting to be depleted of it. He had kept his promise, and made you feel wrecked by the end of the night, and you reveled in it. You felt both of his arms holding you close as you started to open your eyes, and felt his steady breath on the back of your neck. You wiggled your body in closer to him, feeling he was already ready for another round, but you knew it was almost breakfast and after last nights activities you were famished. You wiggled in his arms a bit more and heard him moan softly before he pulled you in closer.
"Good morning doll" Bucky kissed the back of your neck.
"The best of good mornings handsome" you chimed back.
"How are you feeling this morning?" he kissed the back of your neck again, and started moving his way to your shoulders.
"Wonderful" you smiled. "How are you feeling?"
"On top of the world" you could feel him grinning against your skin.
"We have another big day today" you sighed.
"Once we have the wedding, it will be a solid two weeks of just you and me" he promised. "No distractions"
"What about Alpine, Leia and Lily?" you asked gently.
"Already taken care of, you have nothing to worry about" he promised giving your back another kiss.
"Do you think there's still whipped cream in the fridge?" you raised your head a little bit and he chuckled.
"Yes doll, one more can. I'll order more with Friday. We could use that mini fridge to put in a weeks supply" he chuckled again. "I have I feeling that we haven't even started on the possibilities with that"
"I have a feeling you're right" you turned in his arms and he gave you a soft kiss on the lips.
"Let's go get ready for the day, so I can spend my night with you again" he started to get out of bed and you groaned in protest.
"I'm still tired" you pouted.
"You're adorable even when you're pouting. Come on" he held out his hand to you as he stood up and you took his hand following him into the closet. You picked out a larger pair of lace panties and the larger bra to put on. Bucky snapped it in the back for you and grinned to himself. You pulled out a pair of the maternity jeans and put them on pouting looking down. "Hey, come on now. You look beautiful" he touched you under your chin and kissed you. You took out one of the new blouses and put it on. You couldn't see much difference from normal clothes, so that was a positive. He dressed quickly in black jeans and the sweater you got him at Christmas, passing you one of your favorite hoodies of his before he grabbed you some socks and put them on your feet along with your boots. You giggled to yourself, but decided against still fighting him on it. He kissed the inside of each of your thighs before standing back up. You both headed to the bathroom for your morning ritual and headed into the living room to grab Leia only to see Lily was already gone. Leia followed you to the door before Bucky dipped you back kissing you thoroughly.
"I love you" he whispered as he stood you back on your feet.
"I love you" you whispered back, giving him another chaste kiss on the lips. You both headed for the dining room holding hands, feeling perfectly at peace this morning.