Reconciliation**

You waited until Bruce took off and started heading to the cabin only to see Bucky waiting on the swing on the front porch with his arms crossed.
"You left" you could tell he was angry.
"I took a vacation, you should try it elsewhere Mister Barnes" you were still mad, looking at him made it hard to stay mad.
"We ain't done talking doll" he stood up and took a few strides towards you. You took a step back, still hurting from what he said earlier. "This how its gonna be every time we argue?" he demanded.
"You're making it sound like we are going to argue again, I think what you said was sufficient" you shook your head.
"Doll, I didn't mean it. I just want you safe, I'm sorry" you could see the honesty reflected in his eyes.
"Then why did you say it?!" you raised your voice a little while unlocking the door to go inside.
"Because you scared me, and I don't scare easy. And you working in the lab when you're supposed to be resting, and wanting to interrogate someone who almost killed you, scares the fuck out of me. I can't lose you when I just found you" he followed you inside and seemed to be pleading with you.
"You think it didn't scare me when I didn't hear from you for a week?!" you turned on your heel to look at him. "I didn't throw in your face that you were hurt when you came back, that you should go do something else"
"Its different, I've been doing this a long time" he shook his head.
"I went through training for ten years, and I've never been babied even a little bit until now. I've maintained my training even after I escaped. I might not be able to lift the same number of weights, but I'm working up to it. I'm stronger than you think" you took a breath and put your bag on the floor while Leia whined beside you. "I'm not made of glass Bucky"
"Baby, I know. I'm sorry" he took a few steps towards you as tears started falling down your face. "I just want you to be safe, I love you doll" he leaned his forehead against yours. "When you brought up going to see him again, I panicked" he admitted. "I can't imagine my life without you, believe me when I say if you wanted to walk away from the Avengers and just come back here, I would drop everything and come with you"
"Buck, you can't stop being an Avenger if that's what I want to do" you couldn't help the smile on your face.
"I'd leave the world behind to just be with you. I'm here now, aren't I?" he tipped your chin to look up at him. "Forgive me?" he seemed to be pleading with you.
"Of course, I forgive you James, I love you. I'm sorry too" you sniffled a little and felt him tentatively brush his lips against yours. You leaned forward a little bit, wanting the contact so badly.
"Lets try to never fight again" he whispered against your lips and you eagerly nodded. "Next time don't go running off like that"
"I've been homesick" you admitted. "And I'm tired of being babied. Three and four times a day, taking my vitals. No gym time. Taking it slow with my powers" you pulled back ranting a little bit and he could tell you were upset about it.
"You need to let the people who love you take care of you" he pulled on your hips pulling you close against him so you could feel the length of his body pressed against yours.
"I'm not used to it" you whined a little and you felt his lips touch yours softly.
"Start getting used to it" he nipped at your bottom lip, pulling you in for a breathless kiss that left your brain spinning from it. "I love you" he pulled back whispering before going back to kissing you again. You felt him nip at your bottom lip and you opened your mouth for him automatically leaning more into him.
"One last thing" you pulled back and looked at him sternly. "Never tell me that I should be waitressing again, or even think of mentioning that my powers are too much for me. I'm more than my powers, and I can still kick your ass"
"Doll, I swear I won't doubt your abilities. You're the one that brought up waitressing, I only agreed it would be safer" he sighed heavily. "But I doubt you could kick my ass" he grinned at you.
"I'll happily prove you wrong" you put your pointer finger on his chest.
"Oh really?" he chuckled and pulled on your hand so you were flush against his chest again. "How about we don't test it right now. I have other things I want to do" he leaned down whispering against your lips. "Or are we still fighting?"
"I don't want to fight" you pouted. "I cried enough for one day"
"Let me kiss it better, since there's no one here to hear us" he gave his flirty wink that he knew made you weak in the knees. "I love you Y/N, please never doubt that. I am honestly only worried about you" he tipped your face to look him in the eyes.
"Be gentle with me, I went flying earlier" you leaned up and brushed your lips against his.
"Doll, you didn't..." he touched your back and felt the bandaging that Bruce put on.
"I was upset" you defended yourself.
"I didn't mean to upset you" he rubbed your lower back, and cupped you by the ass pulling you closer to him.
"But the fighting is over, right?" you brushed your nose against his.
"No more fighting" he agreed, and leaned down to claim your lips pulling up on the back of your thighs so you would wrap your legs around his hips again. You sighed into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck, putting your hands through his hair. He took a step towards the bedroom as his tongue made its way into your mouth and you rocked your hips against him. He used his flesh hand to hold you steady while maintaining a majority of your weight on his metal arm while he made it to the bedroom door. He leaned you against the door, before grabbing the knob and twisting it quickly and then carrying you to your bed. He set you down gently and pulled back while gazing into your eyes.
"Please never run away again" he seemed to almost be begging.
"It's a vacation" you corrected him. "I'm not stopping trying to be an Avenger just because we had a fight"
"You still ran" he bit his bottom lip and looked at you meaningfully.
"I promise" you nodded hesitantly. You didn't want to fight about it, you loved him too much for it. He leaned forward and kissed you gently before making his way down your neck and going to your collarbone again. You felt him hesitate a little before pulling back.
"Maybe we should just cuddle tonight, your back" he frowned a little.
"Stop treating me like I'm made of glass and fuck me properly Sarge" you touched both of his cheeks, and his resolve seemed to weaken.
"I love it when you call me Sarge" he gave a half smile, and leaned in to kiss your lips again while reaching for the bottom of your top. He started pulling it off slowly, like he was trying to memorize the moment in his mind forever. He pulled back and stared down at you as he pulled it over your head and gazed at you.
"You're turn Sarge" you whispered pulling gently at the bottom of his Henley and pulling it off of him. You took gazed at his muscular chest, and took in each scar and line while leaning forward to kiss each of them individually. He leaned his head down to rest on your shoulder while you kissed along his shoulder near his metal arm and kissed your collarbone. You pulled back to gaze into his eyes again, and pressed your lips against his. His nose brushed against yours as he deepened the kiss and started leaning you back on the bed. You barely registered the pain in your back as he started kissing along your neck and making his way down to your breasts slowly. You could feel his stubble creating a bit of a burn as his mouth moved against you. He reached behind you and unclasped your bra and pulled it off of you quickly while his lips finally found one of your nipples. You sighed in ecstasy as his other hand played with the opposite nipple. While his hand pinched one nipple, his teeth did a bit of a nibble making you gasp out slightly while they both became hard. He switched hands, while he did the same thing to the other breast, running his spare hand down your side to the top of your leggings. His hand went to between your legs and he started rubbing you absentmindedly feeling your pants getting damp from his efforts.
"Sarge, please" you whispered as he smiled against your skin.
"I'm going to take my time tonight doll" he shook his head and started kissing a pathway down past your navel. He hooked his fingers along the top of your pants and peeled them off of you slowly gazing at you lovingly. Once your pants hit the floor, he took off each of your socks grinning, knowing that he was driving you nuts, then slowly started taking your panties off while kissing a trail down your legs behind them. You moaned in spite of yourself as he came back up and started kissing the inside of your thighs leaving his signature love bites before he licked a strip along the inside of your folds to your clit. You moaned again, running your hands through his hair. He took his time exploring between your folds, sticking his tongue fully inside you and you heard him moan which vibrated through your body. He made his way back to your clit, moving it slowly against you to the point it was almost teasing.
"James" you moaned softly trying not to lose your mind in pleasure.
"Y/N" he pulled back, and started kissing the inside of your thigh again.
"You're driving me crazy" you groaned, pulling a bit on his hair. He went back to focus on your clit, however continued to go slowly. When you pulled on his hair again, he graced you with a strong flick and you threw back your head in a moan.
"You drive me crazy woman" he pulled back, his voice deeper and almost rougher than before. He put his metal arm across your hips as you tried to urge him on by moving your hips while his flesh hand went up to flick at your nipples again. You tightened your thighs around his head and moaned as he gave another hard flick. You could feel the orgasm coming on slowly, but it was stronger than usual. He continued his slow and steady ministrations as it continued to build, once in a while with a strong flick and his hand slowly moved down to your thigh. You were hoping he would put his fingers in you, but he didn't, he just rubbed your thigh. He went back to putting his tongue inside of you, thrusting it in and out and curving the tip of his tongue inside you and you felt the orgasm finally hit. You cried out his name loudly while you felt him chuckle. The bed seemed to suddenly be soaked under you and you looked up in surprise after you were done seeing stars.
"Knew I could make you do it again" he looked at you proudly, licking his lips. You flushed a deep red realizing what happened. "You taste so sweet" he started kissing a trail up towards your breasts again, pulling at one nipple slightly with his teeth. "Never gonna get tired of making you do that" he whispered as he went to the other breast and pulled at the other nipple before making his way up to your neck.
"You're wearing too much clothes" you huffed and pulled at his shoulders so he would come up and kiss you again. He finally took the hint and his lips claimed yours hungrily as his tongue swept into your mouth you almost wanted to weep. He chuckled as you moved under him, and pushed him onto his back. You straddled his hips and pulled back to gaze down at him.
"I love you" he whispered to you.
"I love you" you whispered back, and leaned down to kiss him softly on the lips before making your way down his neck and collarbone. You took the time to kiss each line and scar again as you made your way down his chest, flicking your tongue over his nipples as you went. You ran your nails down the front of his chest to his abs before finding the top of his jeans and you flicked open the button before moving between his legs. He looked down at you and watched as you took the zipper in between your lips and pulled it down slowly.
"Fuck doll" he groaned and you slowly pulled his pants off, then his socks, before coming back up to his boxers. You licked the front, and took the hem in your teeth and pulled them down slowly to his knees before you pushed them off the rest of the way with your hands. You licked and kissed a way along the inside of his thighs as you made your way back up from his knees, making sure to leave him a few love bites like he had done to you. He moaned softly, and you smirked to yourself. You cupped his balls with one hand, while taking his shaft in the other and licking from the base to the tip. You circled around the tip with your tongue eliciting another moan from him as he threw back his head in pleasure. You decided to focus your tongue along his tip and upper shaft, while your hand pumped him along the base slowly. You felt him try to move against you but you would pull back every time making him almost whine. You felt almost powerful with the responses you were getting from him.
"Please doll" he finally got out. He was twitching in your mouth, and you knew he was almost at his release. You finally hallowed out your cheeks and started taking him in your mouth all the way to the base feeling him in the back of your throat as you went. You heard him gasp out your name as he came down your throat and you made sure to wait until the ropes of cum were finally done coming out and sucked on him hard enough so when you took your lips off of him, it made a large popping sound.
"You good there Sarge?" you grinned proudly, licking your lips making sure you hadn't missed any.
"How the fuck did I get so lucky?" he groaned sitting up and pulling you to him for a desperately hungry kiss. You giggled a little bit when he pulled you down and put you on your back. You eagerly kissed him back while he grabbed your hands and put them over your head as he lined himself up with you. He pushed into you slowly moving his lips to your collar bone and biting down slightly as he bottomed out.
"Who do you belong to?" he whispered against your skin.
"You" you gasped as you felt him give a slow thrust. You moved your hips to move in tune with him.
"Damn right" he growled and he started to move a little bit faster. You tried to move your hands so you could grasp onto his shoulders but he held your hands steady above your head. He leaned down to kiss you hungrily, his tongue sweeping the inside of your mouth as he started to thrust his hips more forcefully against you to the point that you could feel his navel almost rubbing against your clit as he went. You moaned loudly as you felt another impending orgasm.
"Say it again, who do you belong to" he growled at you and you whimpered.
"You Sarge" you cried out as you saw stars again. Your walls started to flutter around him again as you came hard against him. He groaned as he released inside of you. He finally let go of your arms, and you brought your hands down to trace lines on his back while he collapsed on top of you.
"Fuck" he groaned. "You drive me crazy doll" he gave you a kiss on the chest seeming to still be out of breath. He slowly pulled out of you and picked you up long enough to put you under the blankets while pushing you towards the windows so he could take the spot beside the bedroom door. He pulled you close to his chest and kissed you softly on the lips again. "I love you" he whispered in the dark room.
"I love you too James" you sighed happily, closing your eyes enjoying his warmth.