Wedding plans**

When you finished in Tony's garage, you went and grabbed your print outs of Kevlar and headed up the target practice room and set it up on one of the targets. You had printed three of different thickness. The last one was standard thickness, but you knew it would not be best for their suits. You took out a few different guns and started shooting at them without holding back. The first two vests didn't quite make it. They were littered with bullet holes. The last one of standard thickness worked perfectly. You pouted a bit at your inability to thin the fabric. To keep the team safe, you would have to come up with something different but there just wasn't enough time. It was back to the drawing board, you had to at least try.
When you headed back to the lab you saw Bucky was sitting at your desk with Frost watching him closely.
"What are you doing here?" you smiled at him, still holding the three vests.
"Its almost supper, meaning it's been 10 hours and 45 minutes" he grinned at you. You flushed knowing what he was referring to.
"I'm getting no where with this" you pouted setting down the vests on one of the tables.
"So, we will wear the thick ones, there's no problem there" he pulled on your hand, pulling you flush against his chest giving you a soft kiss on the lips.
"Mobility issues" you tried to argue.
"I have no issues with mobility" he winked. "I can prove it to you" he nipped at your earlobe.
"Both dad's present... we don't need to know" Tony quipped quickly.
"If you have no issues with mobility, what are we still doing here then?" you arched your eyebrow. Without missing a beat, he picked you up and you dutifully wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his waist.
"You promised me you would be at supper Sunshine" Bruce reminded. "I already texted Nat and told her. She was threatening to go beat down your door tonight if you didn't show up"
"I'll take her to the dining room" Bucky looked at you heatedly, and you knew there was promise in his eyes.
"As long as we see you there in fifteen minutes" Tony nodded and Frost stayed on the desk watching Tony and Bruce with interest.

Bucky carried you towards the bathroom by the kitchen and closed the door behind him.
"What are you doing?" you laughed.
"Getting fifteen minutes alone with you" he sat you on the sink counter and leaned down to brush his lips against yours. He quickly started making his way down your neck, nipping at your earlobe and sucking gently against the flesh of your neck. You hummed in satisfaction, and heard him groan a bit as you started doing the same to the other side of his neck. He pushed himself against your core, and you could feel his erection pressing against you.
"We don't have enough time" you pulled back slightly.
"We have time" he pulled up your shirt to under your arms and he moved directly to your breasts over your bra. You heard him growl in frustration and with his free hand he pulled down the material. "Hold your shirt" he commanded and you did as he asked with one hand, and using the other hand to run through his hair, pulling on it slightly. He grinded himself against you again and you let out a moan while biting your bottom lip trying to be quiet. "Stand" he growled, and you pushed off the counter. He quickly turned you so you were facing the sink and he pulled down your leggings and thong in one yank. You knew what was coming and you spread your legs just the way he liked it and you heard him pull down his pants part of the way. You used your arms to anchor yourself while his flesh hand went down to make sure you were wet enough. He hummed in satisfaction, as you were positively dripping. He pushed up your shirt from the back till it was almost at your neck and balled the fabric while he slipped himself inside you in one thrust. You let out a cry at the sudden intrusion as his metal hand went down to flick and play with your bundle of nerves as he continued to thrust into you. He used the fabric of your shirt to move you as he pleased.
"We're going to get caught" you panted, feeling like you could barely breathe as you moved with him.
"You let me worry about that, I enjoy those pretty little moans you make" he snapped his hips into you and you let out another moan in satisfaction. With the way his hand was moving, and the way he was fucking you into what felt like oblivion, you couldn't help the dirty moans that kept coming out of your mouth.
"Waited all fucking day" he growled as he kept snapping into you with deep, hard thrusts. The coil of your orgasm was about to snap and he yanked on the shirt so your back was arched against him. He kissed and bit on the side of your neck, and put his fingers in your mouth as you let out a muffled cry as your orgasm came. You started sucking on his fingers, wishing it was his erection deep in your throat. "Good girl" he almost purred as you felt him release into you. He thrust a few more times riding out both your highs. "My good fucking girl" he licked your neck, and you knew he could taste the sweat there. He pulled out of you slowly and pulled up your leggings before putting his pants back on. You turned to look at him and he tucked your breast back into your bra before he pulled your shirt back down. You pulled him to you to give him a kiss. He automatically deepened it and pushed you against the counter again, touching both sides of your face with either hand. He stood back after a few minutes when you needed your breath, and he licked his metal fingers giving a small moan. "Worth it" he grinned at you.
"That all you have for me tonight, soldier?" you turned to look in the mirror to fix your hair.
"I haven't even started" his voice was full of promise.

You were only five minutes late for supper, and Nat gave you a look of satisfaction when you came in. You saw Frost was already eating some of what was on the table with Alpine at the cat dishes.
"Finally!" Pepper smiled as Bucky pulled out your chair to sit down. "We've missed you both at family meals"
"She won't be missing anymore" Tony nodded, and you saw Happy look at you pointedly.
"I promise, I just wanted to keep everyone safe" you looked at the windows in worry. Bucky put his hand on your upper thigh and you flushed remembering what you two had just done not too far away from here.
"We are safe in this building, and we all think the same. Worth the risk" Happy smiled.
"That is true, it is the collective thought" Vision nodded. "We were worried that you were not okay"
"I wasn't, I'm still not. But the photos were all taken from far away, so that means they can't get close while we are all here. Logically that means the compound is the safest place to be. Bucky and I thought about going to the cabin, or maybe dropping me off at a safehouse and I would just start running..." you started.
"Running will make it easier for them to get to you" Nat glared at you.
"But Bucky told me he wants me here. Tony made it clear that I can't miss any more family meals, and that everyone was aware of the risk" you nodded.
"You also need to get out of that apartment. We are going for a walk outside after" Steve smiled at you kindly. "Harry, Leia and Chewy need to stretch their legs, and so do you"
"I hope its like the last walk, Kitten has great aim" Pietro joked, and you gave a small laugh.
"What took you two so long anyways?" Bruce finally spoke up.
"I pee a lot lately" you quickly lied, face turning bright red. Nat gave a small smirk.
"Everyone will be back tomorrow or the next day for the big party" Pepper smiled down the table. "We've hired some great caterers for the New Years bash" she continued.
"It feels like forever since we had a proper party" Tony nodded. "I of course had to tone down the invite list, its mainly family. Bravo team was invited along with Agent Hill and Fury. Some of the normal big wigs poked around for their invite so they got one too. There's going to be lots of security"
"I'm looking forward to the feast" Thor grinned. "Your parties always have such satisfying feasts"
"When are we going to start planning the big party?" Wanda looked at you pointedly, and you flushed.
"Its not going to be that big" you shook your head.
"Like Hell its not" Pepper looked upset.
"Avenger weddings are never going to be small" Tony agreed with her.
"Well, Bucky and I were talking about sooner rather than later" you bit your bottom lip.
"As soon as possible" Bucky nodded. "We want to make sure there's blue roses"
"I'll get in touch with a wedding planner to come stop by" Pepper started typing into her phone. "I'll put that in the note. What else do you two want?"
"We haven't talked that much about it" Bucky looked to you. "I would like a live band, like in the old days"
"That sounds perfect" you smiled at him lovingly. "We can only really come up with the date after the mission is over though"
"How about Valentine's Day?" Wanda asked, smiling brightly. "We could still do the outdoor wedding you always wanted as a kid" she added looking at you knowingly.
"How did you..." you started, then flushed when you realized she saw into your mind again.
"You want an outdoor wedding doll?" Bucky looked at your red face and grinned in spite of himself. "We can make that happen, don't you worry about it" he leaned over and kissed you softly on the cheek.
"What's the wedding song going to be?" Nat grinned. "You must both have an idea"
You and Bucky looked at each other at the same time, and smiled. "Perfect" you both whispered at the same time.
"That's the first song you two danced to, oh that's so romantic" Wanda gushed, and you flushed again.
"See, we have lots of plan's underway" Pepper was still typing into her phone. Tony finally reached over and took it from her and set it on the table.
"Tony" she growled at him a little. "This is important"
"And a family meal is very important" he smiled at her, and she just smiled and shrugged.
"Since you're done eating, are you ready for your walk?" Steve asked you after a few minutes.
"We were thinking of going back to the suite..." Bucky started, and Steve put a hand on his shoulder.
"Your dame needs to get outside once in a while" Steve cut him off. "We are going to all be there. She'll be safe"
"It won't be long anyways; you can bring her back as soon as we are done" Nat promised standing up and you saw she had her gun holster on. You looked at her confused. "I'm not taking any chances" she shrugged, pulling out on your chair.
"We will go get our jackets" Bucky stood up.
"I'll go" Pietro jumped up and zoomed out of the room, only to be back moments later with your jackets and scarves. You had to laugh a little as Bucky helped you put your jacket on after taking it from Pietro and then you put on your scarf.
"No wonder you're called Quick Silver" you smiled at him.