Cravings**

Bucky didn't waste time as he placed you gracefully on the bed, his lips never leaving yours. He grinned mischievously and ran out of the room quite suddenly coming back with the cuffs.
"James" you whispered, a little nervous.
"Just remember if it becomes to be too much, say Christmas and we stop" he dropped them on the bed beside you while he hungrily started kissing your lips again. You moaned appreciatively feeling his hands roam all over your body. He took the bottom of your shirt and slipped it up over your head, pulling back for just a moment and smiled looking down at you. "Damn, I'm one lucky guy" he murmured leaning in for another kiss. He used his flesh hand to unclasp your bra and pull it away, still not breaking the kiss. You felt him push you onto your back and heard the jangle of the cuffs. He crawled over you and you took a moment to push yourself up to kiss his neck, collar bone, and chest. He took the first hand and put the cuff on it. You put your other hand behind his neck to bring him back to you to give you another kiss. He moaned against your lips and you heard him pull the cuff through the headboard raising your arm above your head. He pulled back and took your other hand putting the other cuff on it. You were incredibly nervous about doing this, and had anticipated more time to bring yourself to be ready for it. You also couldn't deny him this, he seemed to enjoy doing things like this once in a while. You tried to move your hands to pull him back to you, but you were stuck where you were. Bucky pulled back and grinned at you victoriously.
"Are you still okay?" he asked biting his bottom lip a little. You knew this was making him happy, so you smiled and nodded anticipating what was coming. You knew he wouldn't do anything that would hurt you, you trusted him completely. He leaned down and started feverishly kissing you again then making his way down your neck to your breasts, concentrating on your nipples. You noticed that they were more sensitive, and could feel his beard a lot more. Your skin felt like it was alive almost. You briefly started to wonder what it would be like to do this with your inhibitor off while you were carrying the babies.
"James" you cried out as he nipped a bit at the tip of your nipple. He started kissing down your stomach, taking his time to kiss your lower belly and nuzzling in a bit. He blew air over where he left kiss marks and you shivered. He slowly pulled off your shorts and panties at the same time, kissing a trail down your thighs and threw them to the side carelessly. He nuzzled himself between your legs and he left more kiss marks on the inside of your legs. You moaned his name again, and you felt him smile against your skin. You tried moving your arms again but the chains just jangled against the headboard. You heard him start chuckling proudly to himself before he licked a strip along your folds and you took in a gasp of breath. "You're driving me crazy" you felt him just lick another strip, going incredibly slow and giving a small moan in satisfaction.
"Feeling's mutual beautiful" he pulled back. "You smell and taste so good" he grinned proudly looking at you. "So glad I'm the only man who will ever know how good this is" he leaned down and slipped his tongue inside of you, his nose brushing against your clit. You gasped and threw your head back on the bed, trying to move your hands again and he chuckled at the sound of the jangle again. You could feel his chuckle through your whole body. He brought his tongue up to your clit and flicked it a few times while his flesh hand came down and he started thrusting two of his fingers into you. He started flicking his tongue against your clit harder and faster. You started moving your hips with him, he brought up his vibranium arm and laid it across your hips to dampen your movements.
"Sarge, please" you begged feeling yourself ready to cum. He pulled away and left you panting. You raised your head to glare at him and he was smiling proudly at you licking his lips.
"Are you going to let me see what else you bought?" he cocked an eyebrow.
"Not until..." you stopped as he leaned forward again and blew against your lips gently making you moan softly. He started thrusting his fingers again, and went at your clit with renewed vigor. You couldn't help the moans coming out of your mouth as you started to feel the coil of your orgasm almost snap and he pulled back again.
"Sarge!" you growled as you heard him chuckle again. He pulled off his clothes quickly and threw them to the side.
"Still doing okay there, doll face?" he teased.
"I want to touch you" you pouted.
"When I'm done with you" he licked his lips again and went back down between your thighs. Instead of using his fingers inside of you, he went back to using his tongue and his flesh hand rubbed around your clit and you felt the coil close to snapping. You were crying out feeling it come quicker and he suddenly stood up and he thrust into you causing you to cum. He moaned feeling your walls fluttering around him, he grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his hips and you started moving with him still trying to recover from the first strong orgasm. He held a steady pace, and reached down toying with your breasts. You kept forgetting about the cuffs, trying to reach for him with no avail. He started going faster, and bent down to kiss you hungrily not losing his stride. You lifted your head trying to deepen the kiss more, both of you moaning at the same time. He reached down and started flicking at your clit again while he started losing his rhythm. You felt the second coil snap and cried out his name, moments later he moaned yours as he released inside of you. He gave a final few pumps as you both rode out your highs. He finally collapsed on top of you, and rested his head on top of your breasts while he was trying to catch his breath.
He sat up a bit, and reached for the cuffs and undid them, scanning the skin for any bruising or chafing of any kind. He kissed your wrists seeming satisfied you were unscathed then laid down beside you pulling you close. You wrapped your arms around his neck and wrapping one leg over his hips.
"I love you" he whispered, kissing your arm. "Thank you for the gift" he grinned to himself.
"You were supposed to wait until Christmas, but I'm glad you liked it" you giggled to yourself. "I love you very much" you whispered gently.
"Want to go to the living room next?" he looked at you with a grin. You giggled pulling him close again.
"Its almost supper, and I'm hoping there's pickles" you nuzzled into him.
"Pickles?" he echoed.
"Yes, I feel like pickles" you nodded and stood up grabbing your clothes and passing Bucky his. You both got dressed quickly and headed into the living room where he grabbed you from behind giving you a few kisses along the side of your neck. "We're going to be late" you giggled.
"So we'll be late, door is locked" he started moving his way to your collarbone while still nibbling and kissing at your skin.
"I have the munchies" you breathed, wondering if you could really say no to him.
"Alright, supper. But after we should do some wrapping, and christen this living room and kitchenette" he nipped at your earlobe.
"You make a good case" you grinned in spite of yourself. "I'll go grab the cats" you turned in his arms giving him a chaste kiss on the lips going into the bedroom where Leia, Lily, Alpine and Frost were all laying in a pile on the bed. You announced it was supper time, and picked up Alpine and Frost. Lily and Leia started heading out of the bedroom. Alpine jumped out of your arms and ran to Bucky quickly as he unlocked the door. Several boxes were piled up in front of the door and Bucky looked at you curiously.
"So, I need to go through the boxes before you help me wrap" you flushed. Bucky laughed and started picking up the boxes and putting them in the corner.
"Some of these are mine" he admitted and you let out a sigh of relief. "I'll have to go through my boxes too". You waited at the door, and gave him a chaste kiss on the lips under the mistletoe as you both made your way to supper.