Sarge **

That night when you went to bed, Bucky put on one of your romantic playlists and "Say you wont let go" by James Arthur came on. He pulled you close to his chest and started dancing with you keeping his eyes trained on yours. He put you in a few more turns than usual, making you giggle again.
"You always find the perfect song" you cooed to him.
"That's because I found the perfect gal" he winked, leaning down to kiss you softly on the lips. "She seems to always have the right lists ready for me" he pulled back, and his hands trailed down to your hips.
"James" you looked up at him, and put a hand on either side of his cheeks. You felt your heart hammering in your chest and knew that he could hear it. "I want to tell you something, but I don't want to loose you. I don't want you to feel like you have to say anything, I just want you to hear me"
"Alright" he nodded, biting his bottom lip.
"I want you to know that..." you trailed off, terrified of saying the three words your heart wanted you to say. You bit your bottom lip, and felt like you were going to chicken out. "No matter what happens, I'll always come home to you" you couldn't say it, and you were infuriated with yourself.
"I know you will doll" he smiled, leaning down to kiss you again.
"I want to be by your side for as long as you'll let me" you continued.
"That will be forever then" he nipped at your bottom lip.
"Sarge" you whispered and he pulled on your thighs, so you jumped up and he held you close to his body.
"Y/N" he breathed against your lips and started kissing you hungrily, without abandon. "Fuck" he pulled back and practically threw you on the bed landing on top of you. You let out a giggle and reached for the bottom of his shirt. He pulled back long enough to rip it off before he went back to kissing you feverishly. He pulled at the hem of your shirt, lifting it far enough that he had access to your breasts and moved his attentions to your nipples. You arched your back in pleasure, noting that he seemed as excited to be alone with you as you had been to be alone with him. He started kissing a line down towards your shorts and you moaned softly feeling one of his hands pull at your shorts while the other one still toyed with one of your nipples. He threw the shorts to the floor and stared down intently at your thong, licking the front where your clit would be and along your folds.
"James" you moaned again, wanting nothing more than for him to touch you.
"How much do you like these?" he licked you again.
"I have too many" you giggled. "Why?"
You heard a rip as they came off and he threw the ripped material to the side while putting your knee over his shoulder and started focusing on your clit again. You flushed a deep red, thinking that was one of the sexiest things he had ever done. You threw back your head as he pushed two fingers into you and started pumping them, while he still sucked and toyed with your clit like a man starved. You were close to an orgasm when he pulled back, and he grinned at you. You huffed a little, feeling too much on edge. He waited a moment, then went back to licking you lazily, keeping you constantly on edge. The moment you felt like you were about to cum he would pull back again.
"Sarge, please" you were willing to beg.
"What do you need princess?" he whispered to you.
"You, please" you pulled on his shoulder trying to get him to come up to kiss you.
"You going to pull what you did this morning again?" he grinned.
"Probably" you giggled a little. He growled and turned you a little and gave you a playful slap on the butt. You yelped out, but felt yourself getting even more turned on if that was possible. "I mean, I plan on it" you admitted and were rewarded with another spank. He rubbed his hand on the reddened flesh, then gave it a kiss. "I promise I'll do it again" you added and he chuckled giving you a third slap and you let out a moan. He leaned down and kissed where he slapped again, biting into the flesh softly. You sighed happily feeling him start to suck a little, and you knew he was leaving a hickey on your butt. It would be one only the two of you would know about at least. He pushed you back onto your back, and pulled off his pants and boxers at the same time. You went to sit up and move closer, wanting to feel him in your mouth again but he just reached for your bunched up shirt and tossed it to the side. He grabbed your hands and raised them above your head while he laid you back on the bed and pinned them with his metal arm. You tried squirming against him, huffing that you had wanted to have your fun too.
He entered you slowly, at a torturous pace kissing at the side of your neck until he was completely bottomed out and you sighed in ecstasy. He remained still for a moment while he went up to kiss you on the lips again, his tongue delving into your mouth and swallowing both of your moans while he started moving slowly at first. You lifted your hips to match his movements and before long he was rutting in you while holding your lips prisoner. You felt the first orgasm come on, had he not been kissing you, you would have been screaming his name, and you knew it. He didn't slow down, however started to go faster moving his hand down to flick at your sensitive clit and you felt a second orgasm coming on. Just as he slammed into the last time, and you felt him release inside of you did you feel your second orgasm release and you could feel yourself dripping onto the bed. He finally let your hands go, and you brought your arms down to cradle his head on your chest. He absentmindedly gave your breasts a kiss before pulling out and heading to the bathroom to grab a warm cloth to wash you both up.
"Holy shit" he grinned ear to ear and looked at you with immense pride. "You squirted" he started wiping you up.
"I did what?!" you sat up quickly seeing the bed was fairly wet. Your face turned incredibly red.
"That is the sexiest fucking thing" he leaned down and kissed you, looking at you and still grinning like a fool.
"I can't believe I did that" you got off the bed, and headed to the linen closet to grab a new set of sheets and blanket. "I didn't think I could" you admitted.
"You must have liked what we did tonight" he chuckled, and you blushed again.
"I love whatever you do James" you pulled off the bedding and put it into the hamper before he helped you make the bed again with sage green satin sheets and blanket this time.
"I can't wait to make you do it again" he pulled you into bed and nipped at your collarbone.
"Are you going to make this a challenge?" you laughed at the thought, and he just grinned and shrugged a bit.
"Anything to make sure my girl is happy" he kissed you softly and pulled you close as you both started to drift off to sleep.