The Night before Mission**

Supper was a fairly quiet event, everyone seemed to be focused on the mission ahead. You were more focused on getting everything hidden around the compound when everyone wasn't watching. You had checked the artillery room and had seen that all the equipment was already cleared out and brought to the jet. Even Clint had gotten all of his trick arrows and normal arrows out. You felt sad that tonight would be your last night with the family, but could also tell that they all needed some time to themselves. Nat had gone off with Clint and Bruce to their suite when they were done eating. Tony took Pepper back to their suite. Pietro, Wanda, and Vision went to their suite to spend some time as a family. Sam went to call his sister, while Peter went to call Aunt May for a while. Steve went with you and Bucky back to your suite and you all sat in the living room quietly.
"You are going to be okay while we are gone" Steve broke the silence. "Remember the protocol that Tony implemented, don't go against it"
"I'm not worried about us" you cuddled Frost close to your chest, feeling Bucky pull you onto his lap. You purposely didn't agree to going against the protection protocol. You knew if it came down to it, you would protect your home until everyone was out safely. "The protocol is important" you added.
"Just remember we can't let Hydra get to you, that's why we are going. Otherwise, my place would be right here next to you until after the twins come" Bucky whispered to you. "I want to get to who's after you, and our babies"
"I know Bucky" you sighed, snuggling Frost in closer. He mewed a little in protest, but didn't move. "I just want you both to be safe, and come home in one piece"
"You know, seeing the babies this morning; I feel like it brings it closer to home what we are fighting for. Not just for you two, but for all of us going forward. It made me realize, I could maybe have a family one day too" Steve admitted.
"Of course, you can!" you and Bucky spoke up immediately.
"You deserve the best in the world pal" Bucky continued.
"I can't wait to see you with your perfect partner, who loves you for the man that you are. Not the man that you are thought to be" you added.
"I'm too busy" Steve shook his head.
"Love is never too busy for you" you smiled at him knowingly.
"Maybe" Steve seemed pensive. He sat back in his chair, and Harry jumped up on him to lay across his lap.
"Out of you and me, I thought you would be in this position since I joined the team" Bucky admitted.
"I would have used protection" Steve blushed a bit.
"He isn't wrong, we never did" you looked at Bucky over your shoulder.
"The first few times weren't even planned. Then you were on birth control until you ran out" Bucky frowned a little. "I wouldn't change a thing" he smiled suddenly and giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I almost wish this happened sooner"
"I'm surprised it didn't" Steve chuckled. Your face went red, and Bucky gave you another kiss.
"If it would have been up to me, it would have happened before we left the cabin" Bucky chuckled. "You know I'm right" he gave his flirty smirk and licked his lips.

After Steve left, you and Bucky danced for a few minutes before you went to the bedroom. You took a moment to get changed into another lace nightgown, and Bucky grinned from ear to ear. He took off all his clothes and just threw it in the hamper. You could see he was already ready for you. He took long strides to you and pulled you into his arms giving you a hungry kiss as he pulled you fully against his body.
"Promise you'll dance with me in the morning?" you whispered when you both pulled back or air.
"I promise" he leaned his forehead against yours. "You're really worried about us leaving, aren't ya doll?" he asked gently.
"Yes" you nodded softly. "I want the right to protect my family too"
"You are, you're protecting our family right here" he placed a hand on your stomach. "The whole team is looking forward to having them around. I even caught Pietro with a book on how to take care of a baby"
You giggled at the thought of it, but knew that even Steve had started at looking into it too. "This family is full of surprises"
"Speaking of surprises, you sure you want ta be wearin that?" his eyes raked over you lustfully.
"Worked out for me this morning" you giggled, going to slip past him. His hand shot out and pulled you back towards him and he dove in for another hungry kiss. It was almost like he was just tongue and teeth, and had completely taken over you and your body. You didn't mind a bit. If anything, you reveled in the fact that he seemed to know your body so well. "Just wearin this for me are ya?" his Brooklyn accent always seemed to come out when he was hot and bothered, and you loved it.
"Just for you Sarge" you nodded wrapping your arms around his neck. "I thought you might like it" you giggled.
"Pretty just like a flower" he mumbled and pulled on your thighs. You jumped up automatically, getting far too used to this. You no longer worried about being too heavy. He would carry you with either arm, or both if he felt like it. Today he used just his flesh arm and made his way to the bed, using his vibranium arm to hold your back while he lay you down on the bed. "I think tonight I'm going ta take this off you slowly" he decided, murmuring to himself.
"So you'll actually take it off this time?" you giggled.
"I don't want anything between us. I want to have every piece of skin to touch" he smirked licking his lips. "Need ta burn this in my memory" he took your knuckles and kissed them softly. He put your phone on the docking station and you heard the love songs list he had made for you fill the room gently. He moved to the end of the bed and started kissing a trail from both of your ankles to your knees, nuzzling his face against your skin once in a while. You almost wanted to purr from the intimacy of it, and loved the feeling of his five o'clock shadow against your skin, along with his lips. He slowly made his way up your thighs and he started pushing up at the lace nightgown. He nuzzled himself between your thighs, leaving kiss marks there as well. You knew where he was headed with this, but you wanted to make sure you had your fun too. You sat up quickly and pulled away and he had such a look of disappointment for a moment. You knew how to remedy that easily.
"We are going to try something different Sarge" you grinned at him, grabbing the cuffs that were already still on the bed and beckoned him forward with one finger.
"Doll..." he looked intrigued, but still a little put out. He moved up and held his hands out to you. You put the cuffs around his wrists, and it looked like a tight fit.
"Safe word is cabin" you reminded him, and pushed him to lay on his back. He grunted a bit, but did as you told. You straddled his hips and started kissing along the side of his neck, eliciting a moan from him. You moved to kissing him hungrily on the lips, nipping at his bottom lip to get him to open up to you. He moaned again and you heard a small rattle of the chains. You knew it wouldn't take much for him to break them, but you weren't worried. He was trying to be good. You kissed your way down to his collarbone once you needed to take in some air again, then concentrated on every nook, cranny and scar along his chest making your way down. You put some focus on his nipples like he would do to you, nipping at them a few times before kissing a trail down his abs leaving love bites of your own where ever you could. You moved back and settled between his legs and kissed each of his inner thighs, and the underside of his shaft. You licked his testicles and heard him give out another moan and grinned to yourself at this information. You licked the underside of his shaft to the tip before taking him fully into your mouth and he mumbled your name. You enjoyed the taste of his pre-cum and gave a small moan while you started hallowing out your cheeks and bobbing your head up and down at a deliciously slow pace. You felt him start to thrust his hips to meet you but you put an arm across his hips as a reminder you wanted him to stay still. You almost thought you heard him whine in response. You heard the chains rattle again as you used your hand to pump his shaft and brought your lips down to meet it. Every once in a while, you would pull back just to lick him along the underside or along his tip teasingly.
"Fuck" you heard him cry out at one point. You could feel him twitching in your mouth, and you started to toy with his balls while hallowing out your cheeks and taking him down to your throat. He moaned your name and released in your mouth. You greedily swallowed every drop and sat back licking your lips happily.
"You're driving me crazy doll" he looked up at you, with very hungry eyes. "Take the cuffs off" he demanded.
"Not yet, I'm not done" you grinned, leaning down to kiss his chest again, you ran your hands up and down on every piece of skin you could touch. You turned off your inhibitor and focused on the flames to only be on your hands while you continued to touch his skin. You heard him moan in response as you felt the touch of your skin come alive in your hands, you knew he could feel it too. You reached down, and started to rub against his erection with your hands and he let out a longer moan. You moved your hips so he was settled between your lips and you placed your hands on his chest and grinded against him slowly. You were already soaking wet from what he started earlier. He started to move his hips with you and you reached down and lined him up with your center and slowly inserted him into you. It was hard for you to keep your focus on keeping your flames on your hands only when you could feel him so much inside of you.
"Fuck doll" he rasped and started moving his hips even more while you moved with him, trying to keep moving your hands along his skin to give him as much pleasure as possible. You heard the chains snap suddenly and he sat up throwing the cuffs to the side as you swiveled your hips and he claimed your lips as his own again. "You need stronger ones than that for me" he grinned pulling back for air. "You are driving me crazy" he nipped on your skin. You rubbed your hands across his back and he continued to thrust up into you. He flipped you on your back and you hit your inhibitor quickly, worried that you might make a mistake and set something on fire. He pulled out of you and started kissing a trail down the side of your neck, his hands roaming to the bottom of your lace nightgown and he slowly tugged it up over your head. You had to lift your body since you could feel the material stretching, he was in such a hurry. He kissed a trail down to your nipples, he took your hands from behind his head and placed them beside your breasts and tapped the inhibitor again. You felt the flames come alive again, and bit your bottom lip at how alive your skin suddenly felt with the way he was teasing each nipple with either his hand or his tongue and teeth. He kept switching between the two. You could tell he was enjoying himself with the flames dancing around his mouth and hands. He started moving back, and pulled on your hands to go to your lower stomach where he proceeded to leave kiss marks there as well. You couldn't help the moan at the way your body was reacting to him. He knew how to play you like a fiddle.
"Stretch those lips for me" he ordered and you flushed a deep red, placing your hand down on your vulva and using your hand to separate the lips. He hummed happily, and settled between your legs and licked a strip between your lips and folds. You felt so exposed in that moment. Your skin felt like everything was magnified. He gave a few lazy licks before he went to your overly sensitive nub and started to lazily bring his tongue around it before flicking it a few times. You could barely handle it, you felt so sensitive and the way he moved with you felt amazing. He moved his flesh hand to start moving two fingers inside you. You bucked your hips in appreciation and you felt him moan and throw his vibranium arm over your hips, your arm trapped underneath. You used your free hand to play with his hair and he moaned again. You felt his fingers pumping in and out of you at a slow pace before his tongue started going faster, bringing you closer to your orgasm. When he suddenly curled his fingers you felt the coil of your orgasm release and you cried out. You felt him sit up suddenly, and was holding your hand where it was as he slipped inside of you, your walls still fluttering around him and he moaned happily. You saw the flames start to move up higher from your hands, and went to turn on your inhibitor.
"Just trust me" he groaned. "Stay still; if something happens, I'll take care of it" he promised as he started snapping his hips into you. You moved your freehand to your breast and played with it until he replaced your hand with his own. He leaned down more and claimed your lips so you could wrap your hand behind his neck pulling him closer. You could feel a lot more friction where you still had your other hand keeping yourself exposed to him. He nipped at your bottom lip and his tongue slipped in your mouth, and you felt him start rutting into you losing his rhythm.
"Fuck" you cried out feeling another orgasm coming on.
"My good girl" he purred against your skin before going back to kissing you again. His hand slipped down and flicked your clit a few times and you came again screaming out his name before you heard him gasp your name and release inside of you. He collapsed on top of you and kissed you again for good measure while his vibranium hand came up and tapped your inhibitor. You felt the flames go out and you pulled your hands both up to hold him, running them up and down his back. "I love you" he kissed you hard on the lips. "I'll never stop loving you" he shook his head.
"I'll never stop loving you either" you kissed him gently. "As long as my soul lives, it will love you and only you James"