Bedrest

Happy barely let you move all day, except when you said you had to pee. He even made sure that you ate lunch again, it had to be on the couch. You put your legs up over Harry trying to stay as comfortable as possible while Leia and Chewy laid in front of the couch. You were feeling like you were being lazy, but Happy wouldn't let you voice your concerns. Doctor Joy came in several times during the day to check on you, and Bucky snuck in a few times to check in and to give you a few kisses on the forehead or on the cheek. He seemed to be overly worried, but you tried to insist you were fine. You scrolled through Pinterest while watching the movies. By the time you were done the fifth movie supper was announced and Happy came over to you to grab the blanket and help you sit up. You tried not to wince, but were thankful to be able to move around. You were finding yourself excited to go to bed, just so you could snuggle with Bucky and feel the gentle rocking of the bed itself. You didn't think you could miss something so much in your life. You grabbed your report to bring with you to the table, only to see Bucky standing by your chair waiting for you. He pulled it out while you sat down, and he took the report from your hands handing it to Tony who opened it quickly and skimming it over.
"Good, I like details" he nodded his head and set it to the side. "Did she stay on the couch?" he looked to Happy who was sitting down.
"Except to use the bathroom" Happy nodded and you gave a smirk.
"I'm not risking losing out on my dance" you grinned widely, and Bucky leaned over to kiss you on the cheek.
"Can't argue with that doll" Bucky grinned.
"We still have some work to do after Kitten, so you need to continue behaving yourself" Tony warned you.
"We are working on the Harry Potter movies, so she will be entertained" Happy promised.

After supper Bucky came to join you in the living room and sat down so you could lay your head on his lap. Chewy took his turn laying under your feet, while Happy put the next movie on. You nuzzled into Bucky's lap while he took the blanket and put it over you. You felt him start to play with your hair, and draw his finger along the sides of your ear and jaw. You looked up at him a few times and saw he wasn't really watching the movie, and his eyes were trained on you.
"What?" you smiled up at him.
"You're beautiful" he whispered to you.
"Not as handsome as you" you whispered back. "How did I get so lucky?"
"I ask myself that every day" he whispered back.
"You're both giving me a cavity" Happy complained with a sigh. You giggled and went back to watching the movie until Tony came in with Nat, Pepper and Bruce. Shortly after followed by Steve and Sam. "Finally, its sick how cute they are together" Happy groaned getting up from his chair. "I'm going to my room, you guys can finish watching this with them. I'll see you in the morning Kitten" he hurried out of the room. Bucky went back to tracing lines along your skin that was visible, so you took his metal hand and kissed it. You felt him chuckle slightly under you as your eyes started getting heavy.

You woke up to being lifted off the couch by Steve while Bucky stood up. He quickly took you from his best friends arms and you put your arms around Bucky's neck as he made his way towards the bedroom. Steve followed long enough to open the door for him, and you flushed a bit.
"You guys know I can do things still right? Like opening a door?" you sighed, rolling your eyes.
"Let us take care of you" Bucky kissed your forehead as he sat you down on the bed.
"We know your capable, we just want to help" Steve smiled. "Goodnight you two" he closed the door.
"You want to get ready for bed?" Bucky squatted in front of you.
"You owe me a dance, I was good all day" you pouted. He grinned and took your phone putting it on the docking station. Music filled the room and he scrolled through the list. He found the song that you had played for him earlier, and held out a hand expectantly. You held his gaze and walked towards him taking his hand. He pulled you flat against him and you put a hand on his shoulder as he started swaying with you to the music. He held your gaze as you looked up at him. He went slow, regardless of the tempo and leaned his forehead against yours. You closed your eyes taking in the moment, feeling like this dance was different. You were both saying without words what you needed to. You felt him start humming to the song as he put you into a turn and pulled you back to him quickly before putting you in a dip. He pulled you back up to him and smiled at you softly. You placed a hand on his cheek and leaned up and kissed him slowly on the lips.
"My place is right here next to you" you whispered to him after you pulled back. You saw his face break out into a smile that lit up the room, making you wonder how you survived so long without him in your life. You didn't know you could love someone so much in your entire life.
"My place is right here with you too" he leaned down and kissed you again. You felt leaned into him and felt his hand travel up your spine under your shirt. He rested a hand where your bra was, where your wings normally formed from and felt him rub the skin there softly. You moaned a little while you felt him nip at your bottom lip and you opened your lips for him. He deepened the kiss and moaned your name in the back of his throat. You rubbed his shoulders, not paying attention to the music anymore. There was only him, and that was all that mattered. You both pulled back to take a breath of air, and he gave you a kiss on the forehead, then on the back of your hand.
"We need to get to bed" he sighed regretfully.
"Do we really need to sleep?" you pouted, wanting so badly to keep dancing or feeling his skin against yours.
"We can cuddle" he chuckled. "I want you, but you're still healing. So, I'll have to wait" he admitted. You nodded and took a step back and headed towards the closet with Bucky close behind you. You pulled off your shirt and felt him unclasp your bra for you. You gave out a small giggle as he leaned forward and kissed you on the shoulder pushing the straps down. His hands made their way to the front and cupped your breasts for a moment and he gave a small moan. "I really hate waiting" he groaned. You looked over your shoulder and kissed him softly on the cheek. He pulled back after a moment and he smiled at you again, licking his top lip and biting on his bottom lip.
"I hate waiting too" you whispered starting to pull on his shirt and kissing him on the lips again. You started pulling up at the material an he groaned again, and pulled back long enough to pull the shirt off and continued to kiss you deeply. You pulled back for air, and sighed happily rubbing your hands up and down his chest.
"You're going to make this hard" he went to lean in for another kiss and you looked down with a smirk.
"Looks like your already hard" you pulled on the front of his sweat pants.
"Doll" he gave you a warning, and you bit your bottom lip.
"I'll behave" you rolled your eyes and pulled down your leggings slowly, turning so your back was to him giving him a great view of your ass. You heard him groan again and glanced at him and he was biting his knuckles. You smirked to yourself and reached into the drawer to grab a nightgown and slid it over your head. You took your clothes, including your socks and put them in the hamper. You looked at Bucky expectantly and crossed your arms.
"You're tempting me doll" he shook his head with a smirk.
"Good" you nodded. "Sweatpants come off tonight" you pointed at his legs.
"I sleep better without them" he shrugged and took his pants off putting his clothes in the hamper. While he got undressed you started taking a few outfits out of the drawers, along with a few pairs of thongs and matching bras and put them on top of the dresser. He looked at you with questions in his eyes.
"For my drawer in your room" you shrugged and gave a smile. "We could sleep in there too"
"Lets sleep in here for a few days, but I'm putting these in my room in the morning" he gave you a quick kiss on the lips and took your hand leading you back to the bed. You gratefully crawled to the middle and waited for him to get in so you could snuggle in. As soon as he lay down you scooted over and he wrapped his one arm around you and you gave him a kiss on the chest as you lay your head on it. Leia, Chewy and Harry jumped up on the bed, while Lily jumped up and laid on Bucky's stomach purring loudly.